HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 – There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates in the College/Institution. The admission process will be completed through counselling within the specified period by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Director, Medical Education & Research, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla. The candidates are directed to check the result/merit rank and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. They must bring with Admission-cum Counselling Form along with photocopies dully self -attested all the required documents and counselling fee as mentioned here-in-after of this para. Get here complete information regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
The counselling for all the qualified candidates will be started as per following schedule in the H.P. University Auditorium, Shimla-171005 in accordance with the category-wise merit list notified by the University. The merit list will be displayed in the University Notice Board and also made available in the University Website http://www.hpuniv.ac.in & http://www.admissions.hpushimla.in. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling. In order to check the upcoming event of HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020, candidate can check the schedule provided below.
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling||To be announced|
|Date of 2nd Round of Counselling||To be announced|
Counselling: Information related to HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 will be available on http://www.hpuniv.ac.in.
Counselling Call Letter
Himachal Pradesh University will issued the call letter for the counselling on their official website. Candidates who will appear for counselling are advised to download their call letter before appearing for counselling.
- The candidates are advised to check their name in the said list and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly, failing which their claim for admission shall stand forfeited. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the counselling. In case of any doubt/ query the candidates should personally or telephonically contact the University on Telephone No.0177-2830891, 2833587 & 2833588 well before the schedule of the aforesaid counselling. The University will not be responsible for non-communication for the purpose.
- After 2nd round of counseling, vacant seats, if any, shall be filled up in order of merit from the waiting list or by way of shifting( in case of Govt. Nursing College) from the candidates so admitted in the private nursing colleges, as the case, may be, for which the lists of such candidates will be uploaded on the University website http://www.hpuniv.nic.in & http://www.admissions.hpushimla.in from time to time and the candidates can be informed telephonically in this regard. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the University website up to the closing date of admission.
If a candidate has qualified the Entrance Test with the minimum percentage of marks i.e. 35% for candidates belonging to General and its sub-categories, and 30% for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and their sub-categories as applicable, then her name will be appeared in the merit list. As such she will be entitled to attend the above said counselling as per schedule mentioned above.
Document to be required at the time of Counselling
The candidate must bring with Admission-cum-Counselling form as attached in the prospectus duly filled in all respects alongwith following original as well as photocopies of each certificates/documents duly self-attested on the day of counseling:-
- Print out of the online application form.
- Admit Card issued by the H.P. University for Entrance Test.
- A certificate being a Children of Bonafide Himachali issued by the competent authority.
- Certificates of particular reserved/sub-reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of being a Children of H.P. Govt. Employees/Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the H.P.Govt.
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- A copy of equivalence certificate issued by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala in the case of candidates having passed their 10+2 examination other than H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala/CBSE/ICSE.
- A Certificate of good conduct/character from the Principal of the School/Institution last attended.
- A Character Certificate from the Tehsildar/Sub-Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned in the case of candidate have a gap of one year or above in the school/institution last attended.
- A Bank Draft/IPO of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla on account of Counselling fee.
- All original certificates are required for verification at the time of counselling.
- The selected candidates should deposit Rs. 10,000/- only as advance fee with the allotted College/Institution at the time of counselling which will be adjusted in the Annual Fee later on. However, in the event of nondepositing the above required fee, the candidature of the candidates for admission shall stand cancelled automatically.
- Admission- cum- Counselling Form and documents/certificates attached therewith will not be returned in any case. Incomplete form will lead to rejection.
- The documents regarding Anti-Ragging measure will be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission in the Nursing College concerned along with affidavit.
State Quota : Only those Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh who qualified the Entrance Test will be considered in order of merit of the Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in Govt./Private Nursing Colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the Prospectus.
Management Quota : However, for Management Quota Seats, the above conditions does not apply and the candidates who have qualified the Entrance Test irrespective of having above status shall be considered for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in order of Merit of Entrance Test in private Nursing colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the Prospectus.
- The Principal(s) of B.Sc. Nursing College(s)/Institutions will also check the eligibility criteria of each candidate including settlement of discrepancy(ies) as pointed out by the counselling committee as per provision of the Prospectus before admitting the candidates in the College/Institution.
- No shifting shall be allowed from one private nursing College/Institution to another private nursing College/Institution.
- In the case of candidates having passed their 10+2 examination other then H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala/CBSE/ICSE, equivalence certificate issued by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala is required to be submitted at the time of counselling / admission by the candidates concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.