HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018 – There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates in the College/Institution. The admission process will be completed through counselling within the specified period by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Director, Medical Education & Research, H.P., Shimla. Get here complete information regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018
The counselling for all the qualified candidates will be started as per following schedule in the H.P. University Auditorium, Shimla-171005 in accordance with the category-wise merit list notified by the University. The merit list will be displayed in the University Notice Board and also made available in the University Website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in The candidates are directed to check the result/merit rank and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling. They must bring with Admission-cumCounselling Form alongwith photocopies dully self -attested all the required documents and counselling fee as mentioned here-in-after of this para.
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling||To be announced|
|Date of 2nd Round of Counselling||To be announced|
Counselling Call Letter
Himachal Pradesh University will issued the call letter for the counselling on their official website. Candidates who will appear for counselling are advised to download their call letter before appearing for counselling.
- The candidates are advised to check their name in the said list and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly, failing which their claim for admission shall stand forfeited. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the counselling. In case of any doubt/ query the candidates should personally or telephonically contact the University on Telephone No.0177-2830891, 2833587 & 2833588 well before the schedule of the aforesaid counselling. The University will not be responsible for non-communication for the purpose.
- After 2nd round of counseling, vacant seats, if any, shall be filled up in order of merit from the waiting list or by way of shifting( in case of Govt. Nursing College) from the candidates so admitted in the private nursing colleges, as the case, may be, for which the lists of such candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in from time to time and the candidates can be informed telephonically in this regard. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the University website up to the closing date of admission.
If a candidate has qualified the Entrance Test with the minimum percentage of marks i.e. 40% for candidates belonging to General and its sub-categories, and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and their sub-categories as applicable, then her name will be appeared in the merit list. As such she will be entitled to attend the above said counselling as per schedule mentioned above.
Document to be required at the time of Counselling
The candidate must bring with Admission-cum-Counselling form as attached in the prospectus duly filled in all respects alongwith following original as well as photocopies of each certificates/documents duly self-attested on the day of counseling:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- A copy of equivalence certificate issued by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala in the case of candidates having passed their 10+2 examination other than H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala/CBSE/ICSE.
- A Certificate of good conduct/character from the Principal of the School/Institution last attended followed by a separate Character Certificate from the Tehsildar/Sub-Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned.
- A certificate being a Children of Bonafide Himachali issued by the competent authority.
- A certificate of being a Children of H.P. Govt. Employees/Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the H.P.Govt.
- A certificates of particular reserved/sub-reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- A Bank Draft/IPO of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla on account of Counselling fee.
- Admit Card issued by the H.P. University for Entrance Test.
- Print out of the online application form.
- All original certificates are required for verification at the time of counselling.
- The selected candidates should deposit Rs. 10,000/- only as advance fee with the allotted College/Institution at the time of counselling which will be adjusted in the Annual Fee later on. However, in the event of nondepositing the above required fee, the candidature of the candidates for admission shall stand cancelled automatically.
- Admission- cum- Counselling Form and documents/certificates attached therewith will not be returned in any case. Incomplete form will lead to rejection.
- The documents regarding Anti-Ragging measure will be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission in the Nursing College concerned along with affidavit.
The final eligibility of the candidates will be determined with reference to original documents at the time of counselling/admission by the Counselling Committee and before admitting the candidates to the course, the Principal of the colleges concerned shall also check the final eligibility of each candidates as per provisions of the prospectus. It will be the entire responsibility of the Principal of the colleges concerned to admit the eligible candidates to the course. Candidate herself must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria of the prospectus before taking the admission to the course. In the event of her ineligibility to be detected at later stage, her candidature shall liable to be cancelled without any notice for which the University shall no way be responsible.
The counselling will be done by personal appearance of the candidate. If a candidate is unable to appear in person, she may depute an authorized representative to attend the counselling as well as convey her choice of the College/Institution with a letter of authority as given at the end of the Admission Form, failing which the claim of such candidates shall be forfeited. The committee will also prepare a waiting list for filling up vacant seats in order of merit during the second round of counselling. The candidates not reporting for counselling as per schedule will forfeit their claim for admission without any further notice. No further opportunity will be given. The selected candidates will be required to join as per dates mentioned in the Prospectus, failing which their candidature will be cancelled automatically.
The candidates must remain in touch with each process of the entrance test right from the declaration of result/merit list and up to the counselling schedule. If the doubt with regard to counselling is not cleared, the candidate can report on the very first day of the counselling for ascertaining her date of counselling, so that she may not lose her chance for admission.
The selected candidates will be required to deposit a sum of Rs. 10,000/- only as advance fee on the day of counselling with the concerned allotted college which will be adjusted in the annual fee and remaining fee and other dues will be deposited by the candidate in the college concerned on the day of taking the admission, failing which her claim for admission shall stand forfeited and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate on merit. Necessary instructions will be issued by the Principal of the colleges/institutions concerned.
In case of the Private B.Sc. Nursing College/Institutions, a candidate once allotted/admitted in a college will not be allowed to shift to another private B.Sc. Nursing College(s) and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, a candidate can opt for placing her as wait listed candidate for a particular Private College(s) of her choice during the course of counselling for filling up the vacant/drop-out seats during the second round of counselling at her own risk and responsibility. If the seats are not available later on, the University/Counselling Committee shall not in no way be responsible for nonadmission. The vacancy position shall be intimated by the Principals of the concerned colleges immediately after the expiry of the date of admission to the Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests) as well as Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla through fax in order to fill up the vacancy position from the waiting list on the basis of the counselling by the University.
A candidate who brings incomplete documents/certificate(s) at the time of counselling her candidature is liable to be rejected without any notice there and then by the counselling committee. However, the counselling committee reserves the right to take the decision in this regard. In the admission process the decision of the counselling Committee shall be final.
State Quota : Only those Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Domicile/Children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh who qualified the Entrance Test will be considered in order of merit of the Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in Govt./Private Nursing Colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the Prospectus.
Management Quota : However, for Management Quota Seats, the above conditions does not apply and the candidates who have qualified the Entrance Test irrespective of having above status shall be considered for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course in order of Merit of Entrance Test in private Nursing colleges subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as contained in the Prospectus.
- The Principal(s) of B.Sc. Nursing College(s)/Institutions will also check the eligibility criteria of each candidate including settlement of discrepancy(ies) as pointed out by the counselling committee as per provision of the Prospectus before admitting the candidates in the College/Institution.
- No shifting shall be allowed from one private nursing College/Institution to another private nursing College/Institution.
- In the case of candidates having passed their 10+2 examination other then H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala/CBSE/ICSE, equivalence certificate issued by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala is required to be submitted at the time of counselling / admission by the candidates concerned.