HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022 – Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies has released the application form for HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admission 2022 in online mode at admissions.hpushimla.in. The last date to submit the application form is June 30, 2022 up to 5:00 pm. The Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies has designed the law course in the light of Bar Council of India guidelines. The purpose of such an integrated course is to offer intensive and extensive Instructions of legal education so as to provide a versatile human resource. For more details about HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022, go through the article.
Latest – HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022 application form is out. Scroll down to apply.
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022
The candidates who wish to get admission in B.A. LLB (Hons.) Program at Himachal Pradesh Univesity will have to submit the online application on time. The schedule for the HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022 is stated below. Candidates may check the various timelines from below.
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||30 Jun 2022 (up to 5:00 p.m.)|
|Last date for correction/Updating of online application form||07 Jul 2022|
|Date of Interview/Counseling||20 Jul 2022|
|Merit List to be displayed on||26 Jul 2022|
Important Downloads and Official Link
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Application Form
The application form for HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022 is now available on the official website of the University. Before filling up the online application form candidates kindly ensure that they fulfil the eligibility norms.
Apply Here: Click here to apply for HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Admission.
How to Apply?
The steps to apply online for HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 admission has been given below.
Step-1 Visit the official website and click on the UG Courses, where you will get the link for BA LLB (H) 2022, click on that link.
Step-2 At first you need to fill the personal details i.e. name , father’s name, mobile no, etc.
Step-3 In the next step you need to fill the educational and documents details.
Step-4 In this step you get the application summary details and after that you need to proceed further.
Step-5 Now, you have to make the final payment and submit the application form at the end.
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the admission in B.A. LLB (Hons.) Programme is as follows
|Category||Minimum Marks in 10+2||Age Limit as on 1st July 2022|
|Physically Disabled||50% (Gen), 45% (SC/ST)||25 (Gen)*, 27 (SC/ST)*|
* The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to relax the age condition up to a maximum period of 6 months.
Note: The applicant who have obtained 10+2 through Open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification such students are not eligible for admission in the Law Courses as per the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Annamalai University Vs. Secretary to Government, Information and Tourism Department, (2009) 4 SCC 590.
Duration & Scheme of Course
Duration of the course shall be five years. It shall have 60 papers spread over ten semesters. Each paper carries 100 marks, out of which 70 marks are assigned for End Semester Exam and the remaining 30 marks will be assessed on the basis of Continuous Internal Assessment. The components for Continuous Internal Assessment for Core/Elective Courses are:
|For Law Courses||Marks||For Social Science Courses||Marks|
|Minor Test||10||Minor Test||10|
|Moot Court||10||Project/Written Assignment||10|
Note: Subject to change by the Himachal Pradesh University from time to time.
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Admission Procedure
Admission to the course shall be made strictly on academic merit, based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
- The list of the merit to this course shall be prepared by University Institute of Legal Studies, H.P.University, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura-Maidan, Shimla after conducting interview on ( 20-07-2022) and final list of Merit shall be displayed on (26-07-2022) on the notice Board of the Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies.
- The Candidate shall be required to pay the fee and other charges as per fee structure of this Institute up to (Will Notify Later) failing which his/her right to admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
Note: For depositing the fee online it is compulsory that the name of depositor shall be that of the Candidate or the Father of the candidate. Once the fee has been deposited by the candidate in the Bank he/she shall immediately inform the institute telephonically. Thereafter the Institute, after confirmation from the Bank, will inform the candidate about his/her admission in the Institute.
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Criteria For Resolving Tie
The following formulae shall be adopted to resolve a tie for admission:
- In case of a tie, the candidate having higher aggregate marks in matriculation examination shall be admitted first.
- Further, if the tie is still not resolved the candidate older in age shall be admitted first.
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Intake and Reservation Criteria
The reservation for admission to this course shall be as under:
- 75% seats shall be reserved for those candidates who are Himachal Pradesh Domicile. The remaining 25% of seats shall be open for all.
- 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of Himachal- Pradesh.
- 7.5% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes of the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- 5% seats shall be reserved for person with disability of Himachal Pradesh with 40% disability to be certified by the competent authority
- Two seats shall be reserved for Single Girl Child candidate
- Two seats shall be reserved for J&K Migrants.
- Three seats shall be reserved under non subsidized category for University Wards as notified vide Notification no.5-1/88- HPU (Genl)-Part-5 Dated 28th August 2012.
- As per Judgement in CWP No. 1992/2017 and vide decision dated 12-01-2018 it has been decided by the Hon’ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla that for academic sessions necessary instructions be imparted to the effect that vacant reserved seats meant for SC and ST categories in educational institutes including schools, colleges and Universities, which remain unfilled after exhausting the list of available and eligible SC and ST candidates, should be thereafter offered and filled from amongst eligible candidates from open category on the basis of merit
The number of Seats and Distribution thereof:
Total Number of Seats: 120
Number of Subsidized Seats: 75*
Number of Non- Subsidized Seats: 45**
* Two Seats reserved for Single Girl Child & Two seats are reserved for J&K Migrants.
** Three seats reserved for Himachal Pradesh University Wards
HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 Fee Structure
The fee structure for HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) 2022 is as given below.
Detail of other charges per annum:
(To be credited in H. P. University Account)
Special charges per annum: (U.I.L.S charges):
Official Website: admissions.hpushimla.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.