HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020 – The counselling committee constituted by the Director Medical Education and Research conducts the counselling for admission in HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible for the counselling round. The verification of the candidate’s eligibility is done on the day of counselling and admission is given as per the availability of seats. HPU counselling is held in two rounds and the information regarding it is updated on the official website, hpuniv.ac.in Scroll down to check in detail about the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020
No separate call letters is sent to the selected candidate’s address regarding the invitation of the counselling. It is the sole duty of the candidate to check the merit list and make their presence for the counselling round as per the schedule. Candidates can check the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020||Dates|
|Date of Entrance Test||21 Oct 2020|
|Dates for displaying the Key Answers and receiving objections from the candidates||24 – 26 Oct 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||30 Oct 2020|
|Date of issuance of merit list (Tentative )||03 Nov 2020|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling at H.P. University||To be notified with the Merit List|
|Date for joining the allotted college & course||To be intimated on the admission letter during the counseling|
|Date of 2nd round of counseling at H.P. Universit||To be notified separately during the 1st round of counseling|
|Date of joining the allotted college & course||To be intimated on the admission letter during the counseling|
|Commencement of Academic Session|
|Last date upto which the candidates can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason.|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the Counselling-cum-Admission form for the HPU Post Basic B.Sc 2020 counselling as per the schedule from the official website, hpuniv.ac.in
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Eligibility for Counselling
It is absolutely not compulsory that all the candidates who were eligible for the entrance test are eligible for the counselling as well. To be eligible for counselling, the candidate must have
- Qualified the entrance exam and secured a merit on the merit list.
Candidates whose name is not there in the merit list are ineligible for the counselling round.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counselling Form
HPU releases the Counselling-cum-Admission form for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing on their official website. Selected candidates have to fill the form before attending the counselling.
The steps to fill the counselling form is given below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page.
Step 2: On the homepage of the official website, click on the relevant link which directs the candidate to the counselling form.
Step 3: Fill the form and take a print out of it after filling in all the details accurately.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counselling Rounds
The counselling is held in two rounds. On the day of counselling, candidate’s verification check is done. Hence, candidates are required to carry important documents along with them. If any candidate is found ineligible then her candidature is cancelled.
Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit. In the first round, seats are allotted and left out students are called in the second round. However, if seats remain vacant seats after the second round of counselling then the same shall be filled through the waiting list of the candidates.
If any candidate miss to attend the couselling due to some major and unavoidable reasons then she shall depute an authorized person with a letter of authority which is given at the end of the Counseling-cum-Admission Form. If a candidate fails to do so then her candidature is canceled.
Documents to Carry on the Day of HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidate should carry the original and photocopies of the following documents on the counselling day.
- Matriculation certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma.
- Registration Certificate from H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of being children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh
Government as per provision of Prospectus issued by the competent authority.
- Certificates of claiming Reservation under particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Service certificate-cum-NOC for in-service candidates only.
- Affidavit on the paper in original.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Important Instructions
Candidates shall read the below-mentioned points carefully.
- HPU releases the Counselling -cum-Admission form for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing on their official website hpuniv.in of HPU. Selected candidates have to fill this form. Direct link to fill the form is available on the page. So, candidates can fill the Counselling-cum-Admission form from the official website or by the link given below.
- The candidates are directed to check their result/merit on the said website and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling.
- They must bring Counselling-cumAdmission Form along with photocopies of all the required documents duly selfattested and counselling fee of Rs 100/- in the shape of Bank Draft/IPO drawn in favour of the Financer Officer H.P.University, Shimla.
- The Final eligibility of the candidates shall be determined strictly as per provisions of the prospectus on verification of original documents/certificates at the time of counseling/admission by the counseling committee. In case of any candidate is found to be ineligible during the course of counselling, her claim for admission shall be forfeited.
About HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2020
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) conducts an entrance exam for admitting candidates in the Post Basic B.Sc. Nusring course 2020. To apply, candidates have to fill the application form through the university website. In the entrance test, candidates have to solve 150 multiple choice questions of one (1) mark each in two (2) hours of duration. Selection of the candidate is based on the merit is the entrance test. HPU releases a merit list and those whose names are there in the list are called for the counselling round. Candidate’s verification check is done on the cunselling day and admission is given subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility and availability of seats.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) was founded on July 22, 1970. It is situated at a Summer Hill which is at a distance of 5km from Shimla. HPU is accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC). As per the current update, university has more than 300 colleges affiliated with it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.