HPU Result 2020 – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) releases the result for all of its courses online at its official website hpuniv.ac.in and on the notice board of the university. It is not sent via post. Result is released in the form of a scorecard for the exams in which entrance test was conducted and later merit list is released. For the courses in which selection is based on the academic scores, a merit list is released stating the name of the shortlisted candidates. The direct links of the HPU 2020 result for various courses shall be updated on this page. Scroll down to check in detail about the HPU Result 2020 from this page.
HPU Result 2020
There is no facility or provision of rechecking or re-evaluation of HPU 2020 result. Candidates can check the HPU result 2020 from this page.
|BBA/BCA||1st week of Jun 2020||Third week of Jun 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||3rd week of Aug 2020||4th week of Aug 2020|
|M.Sc Nursing||2nd week of Sep 2020||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|MBA||4th week of May 2020||1st week of Jun 2020|
|M.tech||3rd week of Jun 2020||Second week of Jul 2020|
|MCA||4th week of May 2020||1st week of Jun 2020|
|MBBS/BDS||NA||1st week of Jul 2020|
|BAMS/BHMS||NA||2nd week of Jul 202|
|Diploma and Certificate courses||NA||July 2020|
|B.A.L.L.B||NA||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Result: Candidates can check the HPU 2020 result as per the schedule from the official website, hpuniv.nic.in.
HPU 2020 Merit List
The merit list is released by HPU. Candidates are called for the counselling round based on their merit list. The merit list for the courses in which entrance exam was conducted is prepared based on the candidate’s score in the entrance test. The courses in which selection is based on the academic records, merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s qualifying exam scores.
Assigning of the rank in the merit list does not confer any right for admission. The final selection of the candidate is made after the candidate’s verification of eligibility is done by checking the original certificates/documents and subject to availability of seat(s) in the concerned quota/category at the time of counselling. In any case, if the candidate is found ineligible then her candidature is cancelled.
HPU 2020 Cut Off
Candidates can check the expected cut off from below.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Open to All||26.75%|
|Single Girl Child||19.75%|
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2020
|General category candidates||40%|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC||30%|
|General-Physical Handicapped categories candidates.||35%|
How to Check HPU 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of HPU 2020 online only. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the result.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to get directed to the official website.
Step 2: Then, make a search for result related link and click on your course result link.
Step 3: The result appears on the screen in the pdf format.
Step 4: Download the result for future reference.
HPU Result 2020 Important Instructions
- The scorecards will not be dispatched by any physical means. The candidate must have to download the same.
- The Facility of rechecking or re-evaluation is not provided by the exam official. Such requests will be not processed by the official authority.
- If a tie persists in the Result of HPU 2019, then the marks in subjects will be considered. If still, tie persists, then the candidate with higher age will be preferred.
- No separate intimation will be provided to the candidates regarding any exam related event.
Himachal Pradesh University was founded in the year 1970. The university conducts entrance test for admitting candidates in its programmes. HPU offers various courses which are as follow.
- B.Sc Nursing Post Basic
- MA (JMC)
Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Diploma in Yoga
- PG Diploma in (Polymer Science, Applied Analytical Chemistry, Women Dev. Studies, Guidance & Counselling, Population Studies, Tribal Studies, Adult Education)
- Advance Diploma in (French, German, Russian and Bhoti)
- Diploma in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Thought
- P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
- P.G. Diploma on Cyber Crime Prosecution and Defence
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics
- P.G. Diploma in Disaster and Disaster Management
- Certificate Course in Painting
- Certificate Course in Dance
- Certificate Course in Vocal / Instrumental Music
- Certificate Course in Drama
- Post Graduate Diploma (Organizational Psychology, Environmental Psychology, Clinical Psychology)
ICEDOL ( International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning)
- Diploma courses