IIT Madras declares the HSEE 2019 Result on May 13, 2019, at hsee.iitm.ac.in. The link to check the same is also provided on this page after result declaration. HSEE 2019 Result is released for only those candidates who qualify the examination. A common rank list is published for the candidates who score at least 50% in HSEE-2019. The merit lists for candidates belonging to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD categories is released separately. To know all the details regarding HSEE 2019 Result Check this page.
HSEE 2019 Result
Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories must score a minimum 25% marks in HSEE-2019. The result is announced for only those candidates who qualifies for the examination. Candidates should note that Result is not be sent to them via post. It is only be available in online mode. Candidates can check the HSEE 2019 result dates from the table given below.
|HSEE 2019 exam date||21 Apr 2019|
|Result Declaration||13 May 2019|
|Date of Offer Letter||14 May 2019|
How to Check HSEE 2019 Result
As soon as the HSEE 2019 Result is declared, candidates can follow the steps given below to check the result.
- Visit the Official website or click on the link provided on this page after result declaration.
- Click on the link of result.
- Enter the login details like registration no. and password.
- Now, click on the login button.
- HSEE 2019 Result is then displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and after that download and take a print out to keep it with themselves for future purposes.
Forgot Your HSEE Password – Here’s How To Retrieve It?
If in case a candidate forgets his/her password.
- Then, click on the forgot password.
- Enter the necessary details. Thereafter, Password is sent on your registered phone no. or email through SMS or E-mail.
HSEE 2019 Cutoff
To the candidates who appears in the HSEE 2019, he/she is required to obtain a minimum percentage of marks to clear the exam. Candidates belonging to the OBC-NCL category have to score at least 45% marks in the HSEE 2019 examination. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category must score at least 25% marks in the HSEE 2019 exam to qualify. A common rank list is prepared for PwD candidates. Candidates belonging to PwD category shall score at least 25% to qualify the exam. Seat allotment is done of the candidates on the basis of merit/ rank list prepared by the authoritative body. Candidates scoring higher score is allotted a higher rank.
If in case, a candidate declines to take admission due to any reason then the seat is allotted to the next eligible candidate in the merit list.
HSEE 2019 Seat Reservation
Candidates belonging to reserved categories have a reservation of seats policy, to be followed. Here is the percentage of relaxation given to each category to be qualified for the admission.
- Other Backward Classes belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) – 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5%
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 05%
HSEE 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There is also a provision of resolving ties if in case, two or more candidates score the same marks. The following pointers given below are kept in consideration.
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Part II (Essay writing) are allotted a higher rank.
- If a tie persists in Part II and aggregate marks then one who scores more marks in Part I “General Studies” is placed at a higher rank.
- If a tie occurs in all of the aggregates then one who scores more in “Analytical Abilities” gets a higher rank.
- If the tie still does not get resolved by the above pointers then, candidates is given the same rank.
HSEE 2019 Re-grading and Re-totalling
HSEE 2019 Part I is a computer-based test so, there shall be no scope of re-grading or Re-totalling in that. However, grading of Part II which is an essay writing is done in a highly confidential and impersonal manner with several times checking of answer scripts. Hence, no regrading or Retotalling would be done for HSEE 2019. Candidates should make a note that separate rank cards is not be sent to the candidates individually.
HSEE 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates who are eligible to take admission through HSEE 2019 has to pay the fee mentioned below before the due date.
|S.No||Item||First Semester(s)||Foreign Nationals|
|1||One Time Payment||Rs. 3,050||US $261|
|2||Semester Fees*||Rs. 12,147||US $ 2000 (tuition fees and other fees per annum) for SAARC Countries
US $ 4000 (tuition fees and other fees per annum) for other Countries
|3||Refundable Caution Deposit||Rs. 2,000|
|4||Hostel Deposit||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000|
|5||Hostel and other Fees+||Rs. 22,650||Rs. 22,650|
All fees are subjected to vary from time to time.
* SC/ST/PwD students are exempted from payment of tuition fees of Rs.3,000/- per semester irrespective of the parental income.
# Includes mess advance of Rs.15,900/- for 6 months.
The fee structure for subsequent semesters is made available during the time of admission.
HSEE 2019 Result: Notification
Candidates can check the official notification which was received over the official website HSEE 2019, from below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.