HSEE 2018 Result will be published in the form of a merit list. It will be published on the official website of HSEE a hsee.iitm.ac.in The link to download the result will also be available here. The result of only those candidates will be published who successfully appear in the entrance examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates who shall score at least t 50% in HSEE-2018. Also, a separate rank list will be published corresponding to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD categories.
The HSEE 2018 results will be announced on 15 May 2018. The result will only be announced for those candidates who will appear in the entrance examination successfully. Candidates who shall qualify the examination will be able to take admission in the Institute. No result will be intimated personally (post/ SMS/ email) to the candidate. It will only be displayed on the official website of HSEE.
HSEE 2018 Result
HSEE 2018 Result for the exam scheduled to be held on 15 Apr 2018 will be announced as per the schedule below.
|Date of Examination||15 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||15 May 2018|
Check Here: Link to check HSEE result will be available at hsee.iitm.ac.in.
How to check the HSEE 2018 result?
The result will be announced on 15 May 2018. The candidates will be able to check their results on the official website at hsee.iitm.ac.in in the candidate’s login. Steps to check the result are given below:
- Visit the Official website
- Click on the notification of the HSEE 2018 result announcement
- Enter the Email Address and the password.
- Click on login button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the result and candidate should retain it for the future use.
Note- If the candidate forgets his or her password: Click on the forgot password section given in the box. Enter the registered email ID and phone number and then submit the details. The password will be sent through email and SMS.
The candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category have to score at least 45% marks in HSEE 2018 to qualify it. The name of the candidates will be mentioned in the rank list who score in accordance with the cutoff score of HSEE. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category must score minimum 25% marks in order to be in the respective rank lists. For the PWD candidates, a common merit list will be prepared. To be in the PWD rank list, candidates must score at least 25% marks in the entrance examination. The seat in the institute will be given on the basis of the merit/ rank list prepared by the Institute. A candidate who scores better marks in the examination will get a better rank in the rank list.
If in case candidate cancels the admission in the institute then his or her seat will become vacant. Such vacant seat will be given to the next ranked candidate in the respective rank list.
If in case two or more candidates score same marks in HSEE 2018 the following points will be taken into consideration:
- A candidate who scores more in part II of the examination will get a higher rank.
- If still, the tie occurs then, “General studies” section of Part I marks will be compared. The candidate who will get better marks in this section will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If still the tie is not resolved then who scores more marks in the “Analytical Abilities” section of Part I will receive a higher rank.
- At last if still, the tie occurs after comparing all the marks that are given above. The candidate will be given the same rank.
Regrading and Retotalling
There is no scope of re-totaling the marks of HSEE Part I. Because it is examined through computers. Whereas Grading of “Essay Writing” that is part II is done in a highly confidential and impersonal manner and in many stages. Hence, there is no regrading and retotalling system for HSEE 2018.