Institute of Agri-Business Management (IABM) MBA Admission 2020 – IABM had issued the Admission notification for eligible candidates admission to Master of Business Administration (Agri-Business) Twentieth Batch 2020-21. The Master of Business Administration (Agri-Business) is a two-year full time residential post-graduate degree programme. Candidates having Indian nationals below 30 yrs of age and possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture /BBA (Agri-Business) or allied fields from any university or institution recognized by ICAR/UGC with a minimum 60% marks (55 % for SC/ST) are eligible to apply. Check the complete details of the IABM MBA Admission 2020 from the article below.
Latest: The last date to apply for IAMB MBA Admission 2020 was March 15, 2020. The result will be declared soon.
Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM) MBA Admission 2020
The admission to the MBA (Agri Business) programme is based on academic performance at X & XII board examination(s), score in national level entrance examination ike CAT/MAT/CMAT etc, group discussion and personal interview. The schedule for IABM MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019|
|CAT 2019 Exam Date||24 Nov 2019|
|Result of CAT 2019||4 Jan 2020|
|Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM) 2020|
|Last date for submitting IABM Application form||15 Mar 2020|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
IABM MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates aspiring to join the programme are required to submit the application form is available at official website iabmbikaner.org. Before filling application form, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 1000 either through online or demand draft. The application form should reach at Director, Institute of Agri Business Management, SK Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner-334006 before the last date of submission of application form.
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form for IABM MBA Admission 2020.
Mode of Payment: IABM MBA Admission 2020 mode of payment is given below.
- DD : Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner ” payable at Bikaner.
- NEFT : Name : Director IABM, A/C No. – 670105000859, IFSC Code – ICIC0006701, Address – ICICI, SKRAU, Beechwal, Bikaner, 334006.
Instruction to flll the IABM MBA Admission 2020 online Application Form
Candidates can check the instruction to fill the IABM MBA Admission 2020 online Application Form from below.
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form carefully
- Size of profile photo should not be more than 2MB and the ideal dimensions of the photo should be 150x150px.
- Candidates can check & edit the form before final submission.
- Take the print out of the filled application form.
- Send printed copy of filled application form with online transaction receipt/demand draft to Institute.
IABM MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IABM MBA Admission 2020 is given below –
- Candidates should have Indian nationals below 30 years of age.
- Must have possessing Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/BBA (Agri Business) or allied fields from any Agricultural University or institution recognized by ICAR/UGC with a minimum 60 % marks (55 % for SC/ST).
- Candidate must have the latest score of any national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT etc.
- Final year graduating students, expecting to complete all degree requirements before July 15, 2020 can also apply.
IABM MBA Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission to IABM MBA Admission 2020 is based on academic performance in X, XII board examinations, lastest score in national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT, etc, group discussion and personal interview.
The weightage criteria is provided below –
|Academic performance in X Board exam||10%|
|Academic performance in XII Board exam||10%|
|Latest score in national level entrance examination||30%|
IABM MBA Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Applications are invited for admission to MBA (Agri-Business) from eligible candidates on 40 (35 regular and 5 payment) seats. 50% seats are reserved candidates of Rajasthan domicile. Furthermore, 5 seats are reserved for In-service candidates(no age limit). Foreign students could also be considered for admission on the idea of nomination from ICAR/Govt. of India on supernumerary seats (02). Besides this,15 seats are reserved for candidates admitted through ICAR (AIEEA-PG). The reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC and differently-abled candidates are applicable as per norms of government.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on IABM MBA Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: iabmbikaner.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.