|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indus Business Academy Banglore Campus offers admission to the MBA / PGDM Course for the academic year 2018-20 from candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree. Candidates can check the complete information of IBA Bangalore MBA / PGDM Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
IBA Banglore MBA / PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBA / PGDM Courses have to fill their application form online through the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of GD / PI.
Full-time two years Residential Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Application Form of IBA Banglore MBA / PGDM Admission 2018 is now available on the official website. Candidates can now fill the application form on the official website of Indus Business Academy Banglore Campus or by a direct link that is posted on this page below. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Apply Online : Click here to fill the Application Form.
Instructions related to Application Process
- Please ensure the validity of the email ID provided by you. The email address that you provide will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will be sent to the same e-mail ID. Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add [email protected] as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- After completely filling the Online form you need to take a printout of the filled in Application Form and send it along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
Please send your filled Application form along with documents only through Speed Post / Regd. Post / First Flight Courier / DTDC courier only to the address mentioned below:
IBA Campus, Survey No. 164
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakpura Main Road
Bangalore – 560062
A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2017 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2018 (XLRI Admission Test)
- MAT Sept. 2017, Dec. 2017, Feb. 2018 & May 2018 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA Dec. 2017, Feb. 2018, May 2018 & July 2018 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2017. (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2017 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- CMAT 2018 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2018 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Disclaimer: IBA uses scores of above mentioned Tests for admission in its Management Programme. The Testing Bodies neither have any role in selection process nor in conduct of the Management Programme.
GD & PI will take place at the below mentioned centres**:
**Subject to change
Points to be noted
- Those Student/s who have not received Emails or Application Form after submission of Form should write to us immediately on [email protected].
- For GD & PI, the candidates are required to come with all their original OR certified copies of degree, mark sheets, and other testimonials. All the documents will be scrutinized by the Interviewer before permitting the candidate to go through the selection process.
- The results will be declared within 3 to 4 working days from the day of GD & PI.
- Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter after the selection results failing which the seat will be offered to next deserving candidate.
- New Academic Session will commence from June 2018.
|Scores of Aptitude Test (list of accepted tests given above)||20 marks||Original Score Card will be verified at GD & P.I centre|
|Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard Marks & Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities||35 marks||10 Marks each for Bachelor Degree, 12th and 10th Standard. 05 marks for Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities|
|Group Discussion||10 Marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Center|
|SOP (Statement of Purpose)||10 marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre|
|Personal Interview (P.I.)*||25 marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre|
*It is necessary for an applicant to clear the Personal Interview round for Admission at IBA
- In previous Batches, 25% to 30% of Batch comprised of students having varied work experience up to 6 years.
- Admission at IBA is purely on Applicant’s merit & performance during the Admission Phase.
- Please don’t fall prey to any Admission Consultant and don’t pay any donation for Admission at IBA. IBA has not authorized any Admission Consultant to conduct GD & P.I on its behalf.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process / result / decision making will disqualify the Applicant.
- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for the future reference.
- Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft. After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of filled application form on their registered primary email id.
- Students shall send a printed copy of filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e. submission of the SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Next step of selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of SOP.
Student/s will attend the Selection Process on the designated Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all the relevant documents.
- The result will be intimated to students within 3 to 4 working days from the day of Selection Process. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
- Student/s needs to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in admission letter.