IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application Form – Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) has released the application form for IBAB Entrance Exam 2021. The application form is released for admission in M.Sc. program in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. Aspirants can fill the application form online through the official website, ibab.ac.in. Indian candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee and Rs. 1200/- has to be paid by the NRI candidates. Candidate must have qualified three year bachelor’s degree in B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS and B.V.Sc at least with 50% marks are eligible to apply. Candidates can check in detail about IBAB Bengaluru 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application Form has released. Scroll down to apply.
IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application Form
Candidate must fill only one application form. If more than one application form is filled by the same candidate then his/her candidature will be cancelled. Candidates can checkt the IBAB Bengaluru 2020 Application Form Schedule from the table given below.
|IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Start date of online registration||16 Feb 2021|
|Last date for online registration and Payment||03 May 2021|
|Entrance Test||16 May 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application Form.
Official website: ibab.ac.in
IBAB Bengaluru 2021 Application fee
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the payment of the application form fee. The application form is considered only if the fee payment is done. IBAB Application fee is non-refundableonce it is submitted.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment via following methods.
- Name of the Account: Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology
- Account No: 036005011787
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Name of the Bank : ICICI
- Bank Branch: Electronic City
- IFSC Code : ICIC0000360
Note: Please send us the NEFT Transaction details along with the Applicant Name and Application No via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply for IBAB Entrance Exam 2021?
IBAB Entrance Exam application form can be filled in online only. Aspirants must follow the below given 5 easy steps to register themselves for IBAB 2021 without any hassle.
Step 1: Candidate must visit the official IBAB website by clicking on the link given on this page.
Step 2: In this step, candidate is required to fill all the details with the correct and accurate information. The information such as personal details, qualification details, address, mobile no., email ID, and upload the photograph & signature etc. are to be filled by the candidate.
Step 3: After filling in the details candidates have to upload the images and the documents in the prescribed manner. Once the images are uploaded, details are filled and press the “submit” button.
Step 4: The next step is to preview the all the details filled in application form and finally submit it.
Note: In case you have any queries, please rewrite email to email@example.com. Please note down the Application Number and Password for future use.
Details to Enter in IBAB 2021 Application Form
The following are the details that has to be provided by the candidate in the application form.
- Date of Birth
- Caste Category
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- 10th marksheet and certificate
- 12th marksheet and certificate
- Bachelor’s degree details
- NEFT Transaction ID
- Name of the Bank and Branch
- NEFT Date
- NEFT Amount
Documents to be Required at the Time of Filling the IBAB 2021 Application Form
The following documents are required at the time of filling the online application form.
- Latest Passport Photograph
- Scanned 10th Marks Card and/or Certificate
- Scanned 12th Marks Card and/or Certificate
- Scanned Degree Transcripts/Marksheets and/or Degree Certificate
- NRIs/Foreign Students, scanned copy of supporting document confirming your status
- Scanned copy of NEFT/IMPS.
IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Qualifying Degree: Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in any branch of science/technology/medicine (with degrees such as BSc, BE, BTech, BPharm, MBBS, BDS and BVSc).
- Marks: The candidate is required to obtain at least 50% aggregate in his/her Bachelor’s program.
- Age: There is no age bar for applying. for the IBAB Entarnce Exam for M.Sc
- Eligibile Subject Areas: Life sciences (zoology, botany, genetics, human biology, general life sciences, ecology, environmental biology), bioinformatics, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, any branch of engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, agriculture, medicine, dentistry, horticulture, forestry and veterinary sciences.
- Work Experience Candidates: Applicants who have had a break in their education or have been working for a few years are also eligible.
Note: Indian nationals, NRIs and foreign nationals who have passed the qualifying degree examination outside of India, must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities along with their application.
IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Candidates getting successfully registered will be issued admit cards on their login account which they would be able to access using their user id and password. Admit card will be issued online at the official website ibab.ac.in. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket/admit card on the day of examination as it is the entry ticket to the examination hall.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB)
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) is located in Bengaluru. It was established in 2001. IBAB is a thriving community of students, and scientists in the fields of bioinformatics and biotechnology. The institute focusses on education, research and promoting entrepreneurship, the three pillars of its activities.
IBAB Entrance Exam
IBAB entrance exam is a national level test. It is conducted online in which candidate has to solve questions from physics, mathematics, chemistry, life sciences and general aptitude. The objective type questions have to be solved by the candidate within the time limit. IBAB entrance exam has no negative marking and hence, the candidate must attempt all the questions. Candidates are called for personal interview if they manage to qualify written exam. The admission is given in the M.Sc program in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, if candidate qualifies both the stages.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.