The Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology has released the application form for the Undergraduate degree holders, UG Candidates who have secured 50% marks are eligible for the M.Sc. to apply. It is a national level online entrance test. Candidate needs to provide information like personal details, educational background, email Id, mobile number, correspondence details etc, and the application link is available on the official website and it has been provided below also. Candidates can get the information regarding the course from below.
Applicants who have had a break in their education or have been working for a few years are also eligible
IBAB Bengaluru 2019 Application Form / Registration
IBAB is a national level online test. There is no negative marking in test scheme. Interested candidate must have aware about the eligibility of the course whether they are eligible or not for the course, Candidate must have filled the application before the due date and candidate must be aware of that the incomplete applications get rejections.
|Last date for receiving online forms|
|On-campus computerized test and interview|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form of IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019 for MSc in Bioinformatics.
Interested candidates who are eligible for the course will have to pay an amount, the fees structure of the different category has been given below:
- Indian students- Rs 500/-
- NRI/ Foreign students- Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Payment of Fees
- Name of the Account: Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology
- Account No: 036005011787
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Name of the Bank : ICICI
- Bank Branch: Electronic City
- IFSC Code : ICIC0000360
Note: Please take a screenshot of the NEFT/IMPS Transaction details. You will need to upload this to complete your application.
Check here to know about the rules and regulation of payment.
DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS:
Demand Draft (DD) for the appropriate amount should be drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru.
Note: Please scan or take a photo of the DD. You will need to upload this to complete your application.
Send the original DD with Student Name and Application No. written on the back to:
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronics City, Phase I
Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka
Note- This online payment system is provided by the Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (hereafter referred to as IBAB), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The Institute may update the following terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure that you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for IBAB is India.
Steps to apply online
- Step 1: Apply online
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- IBAB reserves the right to reject the application if the applicant does not meet the eligibility criteria.Please email [email protected] with your name and Application No. immediately after submitting the form online.
- Step 2: Shortlisting of candidates via Telephone or Skype Interviews
- First round of selection will be based on the student’s performance in their Bacherlor’s course and via telephone or skype interviews conducted by IBAB faculty
- Step 3: Interview of Shortlisted candidates at IBAB, Bengaluru
- Second round of selection is via a computerized test followed by a panel interview at IBAB.
- To qualify for the interview, all original certificates (10th, 12th and Bachelor’s transcripts and/or Degree certificate) have to be produced for verification.
- Step 4: Fee payment and admission
- All fees can be paid by NEFT or Demand Draft (DD). Details are given above already.