The Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology is looked forward to conducting an Online entrance examination to let eligible individuals take admission into its specialization degree programmes in M.Sc. The course is recognized by the University of Mysore. All the undergraduate degree holders in B.Tech, BE, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharm, BAM securing 50% marks in UG is to be considered eligible to apply. The apply link will be available at ibab.ac.in as well as below provided a link. Please remember that when you complete the application form, you have to send it to the Institute via email along with 2 photocopies of your photograph requesting your user id and password. Candidates can get all information regarding IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019 for MSc in Bioinformatics from this article.
IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019 from the link given below. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this website for more updates about the examination. These are the important dates for the IBAB M.Sc entrance test 2019. As per the official sources available to us from the official website.
|Last date for receiving online forms||last week of May 2019|
|Online entrance exams||last week of Apr 2019
2nd week of May 2019
last week of May 2019
last week of May to 1st week of Jun 2019
|Dates of interview||1st week of May to 2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Joining date||3rd week of Jul 2019|
- Academic requirement- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of life sciences, human or veterinary medicine, engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, pharmacy, and agriculture,
- Age limit- There is no age limit.
- The applicant is required to obtain at least 50% (overall) in his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- Students who are expected to complete their course by June/early July 2018 are also eligible.
IBAB 2019 Application form
Candidates who make up their mind about appearing for the online entrance exam can register in IBAB’s computer base. While emailing the application form, also write your Application number, requesting user id and password. After receiving your username and password, login and tick mark the appropriate boxes. Write your name and address in block letters. Write name, valid email id and also upload photocopies of documents starting onwards 10th class to the highest degree obtained.
IBAB 2019 Entrance test Admit card
Candidates getting successfully registered will be issued admit cards on their login account which they would be able to access using their user id and password. Admit card will be issued online at the official website ibab.ac.in .
Applicants will be sent their user id and password for the online test that can be taken from anywhere where there is an internet facility. It can even be taken from the comfort zone of your home. You are encouraged to take a test to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
- Duration of the exam- 100 minutes
- Level of questions- 12th class science level
- Negative marking- No negative marks
Candidates qualifying the online tests will be called for interview rounds. Important information regarding the interview process is given below.
- Students will be short-listed for the interview based on results of online entrance exam.
- Interview at Bengaluru.
- Candidates are advised to reserve tickets soon after applying to avoid last minute rush.
- If selected for an interview, bring with them the original marks sheets and degree certificates (temporary exemption may be provided for those who appeared in the final exam in the last couple of months).
- Also bring a valid photo ID such as driving license, PAN card, passport or voter’s ID card.
- During the interviews, family members or friends accompanying the candidate can be put up in either the ladies’ or the gents’ hostel (without charge).
The candidates willing to join the offered programmes in 2019 will have to appear for a mandatory online examination. You will get multiple choice questions that can be taken from anywhere (even in your home). After clearing the online exam, candidates shall be selected for Interview where their original documents are verified.
- Online examination
- Interview at IBAB
- Step 1: Apply online
- Incomplete forms may be rejected.
- IBAB reserves the right to reject the application if the applicant does not meet the required criteria.
- You must also email [email protected] immediately after submitting the application form.
- Step 2: Online entrance test
- First round of selection is by a simple, multiple choice online entrance test that can be taken from any place (even from your home).
- Step 3: Interview for short-listed candidates at Bengaluru
- Second round of selections is via an interview at IBAB.
- All the original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Step 4: Fee payment and admission
- All fees can be paid through cash, NEFT or by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru. NEFT details are given below.
- You must apply for a migration certificate at your college immediately after completion of your degree course it is required.
Official Website: www.ibab.ac.in.
Insofar, official details of IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IBAB releases IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.