|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
IBAB Interview 2017 will be done on the basis of Result. Qualified candidates / shortlisted candidates in the IBAB Entrance Test 2017 are called for Interview held by IBAB. All the candidates are advised have to attend the interview round to admission in the M.Sc Course at IBAB. Get IBAB Interview 2017 complete information here.
IBAB Interview 2017
|Date of Interview||01-02 May 2017
08-09 May 2017
15-16 May 2017
22-23 May 2017
29-30 May 2017
05-06 June 2017
12-15 June 2017
|Date of Joining||17 Jul 2017|
The interview will be based on the candidate’s previous course(s)/projects and related fundamental concepts. Please note that not everyone will be able to answer all questions. Since the applicants are from diverse backgrounds, there will be questions from various subjects. You can answer what you know. There will be no negative marking.
Interview at IBAB
- Students will be short-listed for the interview based on results of online entrance exam.
- Interview at Bengaluru.
- Candidates are advised to reserve tickets soon after applying to avoid last minute rush.
- If selected for interview, bring with them the original marks sheets and degree certificates (temporary exemption may be provided for those who appeared in the final exam in the last couple of months).
- Also bring a valid photo ID such as driving license, PAN card, passport or voter’s ID card.
- During the interviews, family members or friends accompanying the candidate can be put up in either the ladies’ or the gents’ hostel (without charge).
- To confirm your admission, students who cleared the interview have to pay a non-refundable deposit of Rs. 20,000/-, which will be adjusted towards the semester fee.
- Students have to submit their original documents at the time of admission, until the approval is received from University of Mysore.
- Set of documents to be provided at the time of admission:
- Original marks cards (10th /12th/ under-graduation)
- Migration certificate