IBAB Interview 2018 will be done on the basis of Result. Qualified candidates / shortlisted candidates in the IBAB Entrance Test 2018 are called for Interview held by IBAB. All the candidates are advised have to attend the interview round to admission in the M.Sc Course at IBAB. Get IBAB Interview 2018 complete information here.
IBAB Interview 2018
Students are called for a personal interview based on the cut off marks in the entrance test. Approximately 200 students are called for the interview. The interview is held at IBAB in Bangalore. Interviews of students not in person is allowed in extraordinary situations.
|Date of Interview||07-08 May 2018
14-15 May 2018
21-22 May 2018
28-29 May 2018
04-05 Jun 2018
11-12 Jun 2018
|Date of Joining||16 Jul 2018|
Interview at IBAB
- Students will be short-listed for the interview based on results of online entrance exam.
- Interview at Bengaluru.
- Candidates are advised to reserve tickets soon after applying to avoid last minute rush.
- If selected for interview, bring with them the original marks sheets and degree certificates (temporary exemption may be provided for those who appeared in the final exam in the last couple of months).
- Also bring a valid photo ID such as driving license, PAN card, passport or voter’s ID card.
- During the interviews, family members or friends accompanying the candidate can be put up in either the ladies’ or the gents’ hostel (without charge).
- To confirm your admission, students who cleared the interview have to pay a non-refundable deposit of Rs. 20,000/-, which will be adjusted towards the semester fee.
- Students have to submit their original documents at the time of admission, until the approval is received from University of Mysore.
- Set of documents to be provided at the time of admission:
- Original marks cards (10th /12th/ under-graduation)
- Migration certificate