|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IBPS Clerk 2016 is going to be held for IBPS Clerical Cadre 2016 Recruitment. IBPS Clerk 2016 Preliminary exam will be held in November and December 2016. IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Mains will be held in December 2016 and January 2017. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is looking after Clerk (VI) 2016 online registration (application form), admit card, examination, results. Get here complete details of the IBPS Clerk (CWE VI) 2016.
Latest : IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form will be available from 22 Aug 2016.
IBPS Clerk 2016 (CWE Clerk VI)
IBPS Clerk 2016 (CWE Clerk VI) has released by the IBPS. Interested candidates can read the complete details of IBPS Clerk 2016 (CWE Clerk VI) on this page. IBPS Clerk 2016 application form will have to be submitted at www.ibps.in. Process of registration for IBPS Clerical Cadre 2016 Recruitment shall be online.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Online registration starts||22 Aug to 12 Sep 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22 Aug to 12 Sep 2016|
|Download IBPS Clerk 2016 Call Letter for Pre- Exam Training||25 Oct to 07 Nov 2016|
|Conduct IBPS Clerk 2016 Pre- Exam Training||07 Nov to 12 Nov 2016|
|Download IBPS Clerk 2016 Admit Card Letter for Pre- Exam||18 Nov 2016 (onwards)|
|IBPS Clerk 2016 Preliminary examination||26 Nov 2016, 27 Nov 2016, 03 Dec 2016, 04 Dec 2016|
|Declaration of IBPS Clerk 2016 prelims result||Dec 2016|
|Download IBPS Clerk Admit card 2016 for Main Exam||Dec 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016 Main examination||31 Dec 2016, 01 Jan 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2016 Provisional Allotment||Apr 2017|
IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form
There are several candidates aspiring to get reputed Bank Jobs through IBPS Clerk. In order to appear in the exam, one has to apply for the recruitment. IBPS Clerk 2016 application form submission will be done at ibps.in. The complete registration process shall be done in online mode.
When will IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form be available?
The application form of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be available in 22 August 2016.
What is the application fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
The application fee for IBPS Clerk application form is Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, and Rs. 600/- for all others.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility
IBPS Clerk 2016 Eligibility – Know whether you are eligible for the post of clerk or not before applying.
Nationality / Citizenship – A candidate must be either
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) & (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
|Minimum age||20 years|
|Maximum age||28 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit
- 5 Years for SC, ST, JnK domiciled (during 1 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989), persons affected by ’84 riots.
- 3 Years for OBC NCL.
- 9 Years for widows, divorced women, women legally spearated from husbands who have not remarried.
- 10 Years for persons with disabilities.
- Actual period of service rendered in defence forces + 3 years (8 years for disabled ExS belonging to SC / ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years, for Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen.
- 5 Years for Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only).
Other age limit relaxations, conditions on relaxations may apply. Please read advertisement for further details.
- Candidate must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Computer Literacy : Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
It is confirmed that preliminary examination and main examination will be held. Those who get shortlisted on the basis of IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelims will be called to appear for IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains.
You should be aware of the exam pattern so that you can prepare for the exam, and the same is given in the official advertisement. Check out IBPS Clerk exam pattern of Prelims and Mains given below.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Duration of exam is 1 hour.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject (Not By Sequence)||Questions||Marks||Time allotted for each
test (Separately timed)
|English language||40||40||30 Min.|
|Quantitative aptitude||40||50||30 Min.|
|General awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25 Min.|
|Computer knowledge||40||20||20 Min.|
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card or Call Letter for IBPS Clerical Cadre 2016 Recruitment will be generated for candidates who applied for the exam, and paid the fee.
Significance of the admit card, and how to download it:
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelims Admit Card will be issued for all the applicants from as per the schedule given above.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Admit Card will be issued for those candidates who have been declared as qualified for the mains exam, in the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 Result.
- The call letter (hall ticket / admit card) contains critical details such as candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of exam, examination centre assigned.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the exam day, to the examination hall.
- Like application form, availability of IBPS admit cards is also online at www.ibps.in.
- Once the Download IBPS Clerk 2016 Admit Card link is available, candidate has to go to that page. To download the call letter, one has to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
In addition to the prelims and mains admit cards, call letter may also be generated for Pre-Examination Training; only for such candidates who are eligible for the PET and have applied for the same.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Result
Result of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be published at www.ibps.in in this order – IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 Result, IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 Result; along with marks.
All the pre and post examination processes of IBPS Recruitment are carried out online. In tune with the same, declaration of IBPS Clerk Result 2016 shall also be online. Candidates who will have appeared in the Prelims exam (on 26 Nov 2016, 27 Nov 2016, 03 Dec 2016, 04 Dec 2016) can check the Prelims Result.
Such candidates who are declared as qualified in the IBPS Clerk Preliminary stage, will be eligible to appear in the Mains exam. All the qualified candidates have to appear in IBPS Clerical Cadre (CWE VI) Main exam 2016 on 31 Dec 2016 and 01 Jan 2017.
|Allahabad Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India||Dena Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Bank of Baroda||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|UCO Bank||Corporation Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Punjab National Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India||Indian Bank Syndicate Bank|
For More Detail of IBPS Clerk 2016 (CWE Clerk VI) – Download Official Notification