IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education for students seeking admission to the MBA and PhD programs in IBS Hyderabad. IBS India has released the Application Forms. The striking thing about the admissions at IBS is that it has a common application form for IBS JAIPUR, IBS Pune, IBS Dehradun, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Mumbai. It offers the same application form for PhD Programme which can be full time/part time at IBS Hyderabad. IBSAT 2018 bulletin can be obtained in two ways which are offline mode and online mode whereas filling of the application form will be only through the online mode.
For information related to IBSAT 2019 application form – Click here.
IBSAT 2018 Application Form
Interested candidates who want to apply for the IBSAT 2018 have to first of all register themselves if they want to apply on the official website. Candidates are requested to read the instructions while filling the online registration and application forms. After the registration candidates have to pay the fee for the online payment of the application form after providing the personal details.
|Availability of IBSAT Application Forms||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date of IBSAT Application Forms|
|IBSAT 2018 Admit Card||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|IBSAT Results||First week of Jan 2019|
Application process is over…!!!
Official Website: www.ibsindia.org
Note: Once candidates have completed the registration process, the next step is to log in and fill the IBSAT 2018 Application Form.
For those candidates who wish to apply for IBSAT 2018 can obtain IBSAT 2018 Bulletin online or offline by making a payment either in cash form (if obtained offline) for Rs 1800. Candidates must keep in mind that the fees once paid for the application form is non-refundable and no excuses will be entertained thereafter regarding change of date, time of examination or change in the venue. The examination fee can be submitted using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking, if the bulletin is obtained offline
How to submit Application Form for IBSAT 2018?
Post successfully obtaining IBSAT 2018 Bulletin, candidates will be provided with an application no. which will be used as a Login ID and password which should be generated by the candidate only after his/her registration.
A candidate can submit the application form in following ways:
- First method is the submission of application form offline which means a candidate can submit the application form with the cash of Rs 1800/- which is the application fee. A candidate can locate the nearby branches by clicking on this link. If the form is obtained offline a voucher number and application number will be provided. The application number provided in the offline bulletin is Login ID and the Voucher Number will be the first time password for the same.
- The second method to submit the application form is via Online portal of the main website. Candidates are advised to print or keep the application payment details with them for further use in the admission process.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph (Colour photograph – Full face till the shoulders) in jpeg or gif format. The photograph size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140 – 160 pixels.
Before filling the Application Form, candidates must keep in mind the eligibility criteria which should mandatorily match with the minimum/maximum qualifications set by IBS India for IBSAT 2018.
- This program is for 2 years. Candidates should have 50% in Graduation with medium of instruction as English.
- Applicants in the final year of any graduate course are also eligible to apply before 31 May, 2019.
- For candidates whose medium of Instruction is not english, they will have to submit their TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
PhD Program in Management (Full time-Part time)
- A candidate should have 50% or above with medium of instruction as English. Post Graduation in Management (full time specialisation in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management) with 55% marks or above.
- Post-Graduation in Economics, Sociology, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Administration or in any allied discipline from UGC recognized University in India or Abroad with 55% or above marks.
PhD Program in Economics
- A candidate should have 50% or above with medium of instruction as English.
- He/she should have completed 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis). Graduation or Post-Graduation done on a part-time basis or through distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD Economics.
- Candidates who are not able to match the eligibility criteria of English medium in Graduation or Post-Graduation are required to submit the TOEFL/IELTS/NELT score latest by 31 May, 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.