AIEEA PG 2020 – NTA has postponed the exam date is if AIEEA PG 2020. The new exam date will be announced in due course of time. Registered candidates will be issued admit card at icar.nta.nic.in. NTA conducts the national level entrance exam in online mode for allocation of 25% PG seats in AUs and all 100% seats in the 4 ICAR-DUs. The candidates with 4 / 6 (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.) / 5 years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree can apply for this exam. To know all about ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 like syllabus, exam pattern, the process of admission, seat matrix, etc. read below.
Latest: The candidates who have registered for ICAR AIEEA PG 2020, and download their admit card online. For more details on admit card, click here.
AIEEA PG 2020
Under the ICAR AU there are 75 Agricultural Universites that includes 64 State Agricultural, Veterinary, Horticultural and Fisheries Universities. the candidates who qualify ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 are eligible for admission in 96 sub-subjects under 20 major subject-groups offered by them. The important schedule of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 is given in the table below.
|AIEEA PG 2020||Important Dates|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Registration Starts||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form|
|Form correction & Exam Center Change|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card download|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Exam date|
|Display of AIEEA PG 2020 recorded responses and Answer Keys||to be announced|
|Submission of Challenges||to be announced|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Result declaration|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Counselling||to be announced|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Syllabus
Being acquainted with the syllabus will help the applicants prepare for ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 in a more organised and reformed manner. As there are various courses under the postgraduate programme of ICAR, we have mentioned syllabus based on the previous year for the convenience of candidates.
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Sciences
- Physical Science
- Entomology and Nematology
- Social Sciences
- Agriculture. Engineering, and Technology
- Forestry, Silviculture, Agroforestry
- Statistical Sciences
- Water Science and Technology
- Home Science
AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 is issued to all the registered candidates online at icar.nta.nic.in. To download the admit card candidates need their application number and password / date of birth.
On the day of the exam students have to carry the printed copy of AIEEA PG 2020 admit card with valid photo id proof. On the admit card candidates have to look for the below given details and ensure that thedetails are same as the ones that they have mentioned on their admit card:
- Roll Number
- Major Subject Group
- Date of Birth,
- Examination Centre Name
- and Category, etc
If there are errors in the admit card, candidates have to approach the Help Line. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, NTA take necessary action of correct errors later on.
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre with the admit card:
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
In case of name change, carry: Marriage Certificate / Divorce /Decree / Legal Name Change Document
ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Exam Schedule
the online exam is held for a duration of 2 hours. There is one shift of the exam. The schedule of the exam is 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. The exam shall be held across the nation and the cabdidates have to eneter 4 cjoices of the exam cityin their online application form in order of preference.
AIEEA PG 2020 Important Books
Some important books for preparation of AIEEA PG 2020 are provided below:
|Important Books||Available at|
|NTA-ICAR: AIEEA – PG Entrance Exam Guide||Buy here|
|General Agriculture for ICAR Examinations||Buy here|
|MSc Agriculture Entrance Exam||Buy here|
|Essence Of Horticulture||Buy here|
|Objective Soil Science||Buy here|
AIEEA PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the entrance exam can check the exam pattern for AIEEA PG 2020 below.
- Mode of Examination: It is a computer based test (CBT)
- Total Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Total Number of questions: There shall be 120 number of questions
- Type of questions: The questions are of MCQ type
- The medium of Paper: Questions are asked in English only
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, candidates get 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 marks are deducted.
AIEEA PG 2020 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips for candidates to prepare for AIEEA PG 2020 :
- Study the syllabus and Exam Pattern provided for the Exam. This helps in preparing strategies for how to start with your preparation.
- As there is negative marking in AIEEA PG 2020, be very careful with your answers.
- Manage your time for preparation. Preparation for such exams requires time management.
- Make sure you allot equal time for all the subjects. Give extra time to your weakest subject.
- Make notes while preparing. It will help you in your last minute Quick Revision for the Entrance Examination.
- Practise Mock Tests and Solve Previous Year Questions Papers. This will help you in understanding of Exam Pattern in a better way.
- Study and Refer from the best books available Online and Offline for AIEEA PG 2020.
AIEEA PG 2020 Answer Key
After the exam is over candidates can check the official ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 answer key under their respective logins. The official answer key is uploaded by NTA so as to show the candidaes the correct answers to all the questions in the exam and as per which the result of the candidates are to be calculated.
Challenging the naswer key: If a candidates finds error in the answer key, they can challenge the answers. Todo so they have to pay a challenge fee of Rs. 1000 / challenge. The challenge is to be made online and valid reason for the challenege must be submitted with supporting documents.
Final answer key: If the challenges are accepted, then changes in the key is made and a final answer key is uploaded. This is the key as per which the score of the exam shall be calculated.
AIEEA PG 2020 Result
Results for AIEEA PG 2020 is released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website. Candidates can check their result using their application number and password / date of birth. Overall merit-rank list shall be prepared separately for every major subject-group. Category-wise final merit list for counselling shall be prepared based on the reservation category information given by the candidate in the Online Application Form.The result of the entrance examination would be available in terms of overall merit-rank obtained by the candidates qualified for counselling. No representation for re-evaluation/re-checking of answer scripts shall be entertained after the declaration of results.
Tie Breaking : In the event of candidates getting equal marks in the Entrance examination, relative merit will be determined on the basis of following :
- OGPA/ % of marks as applicable obtained in the qualifying Bachelor degree examination.
- In the event of tie again, a candidate, higher in age, would be rated higher in merit.
AIEEA PG 2020 NTA process of Error and Scoring related Exception Handling
As per ICAR specifications all questions in the test papers are MCQs with only one correct answer. If any anomaly or discrepancy is found during key verification, it shall be addressed in the following manner:
- If two/three options are found to be correct post challenge or during key verification – Marks to be awarded to only those students who have marked either of the correct.
- If all options are found to be correct – Full marks to be awarded to all the students who have attempted the question.
- If none of the options is correct/Question is found to be wrong – all students would be awarded full marks.
AIEEA PG 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of Final Results eligible candidates added in the Merit List have to attend the round of Online Counselling. It is conducted in online mode only.The candidates shall register for online counseling as per counseling instructions given on the ICAR website. Candidate shall forfeit the claim for admission if they do not register for counseling within specified date and time. Candidates who have not been declared eligible for counseling, shall not be considered for admission on ICAR quota seats in any AU at any stage. The admission and scholarship would be granted only when the candidate seeks admission through counselling conducted by ICAR.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Notice
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form
AIEEA PG 2020 application form is released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website, icar.nta.nic.in. Registration for AIEEA PG 2020 must be done online and the submission of the application form is to be also completed online.
The basic steps to complete the application process are:
- Register using basic details and generate the application number.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images in the online form.
- Pay the application fee using the preferred mode of online payment.
- Generate the confirmation page and download the same for future references.
Application Fee: Candidates must submit the following application fee for AIEEA PG 2020 :
|General/Unreserved, OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS||Rs 1100/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs 550/-|
NOTE: Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate
Mode of Application Fee Payment : Application fee can be submitted in online mode only via SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm Payment Gateway through any one of the below channels:
- Debit Card, or
- Credit Card, ot
- Net Banking, or
AIEEA PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit : Candidates should not be below the age of 19. Or we can say that candidate should not have been born after 01.09.200.
Academic Qualifications :
- The candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University will be eligible
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PwD categories the requirement is 50% marks.
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
To get more information on ICAR AIEEA PG 2020, download the information brochure
Official website: icar.nta.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.