The result for ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 has been announced on September 07, 2018. The re-examination for AIEEA UG 2018 was held on August 19, 2018, however, due to floods in Kerala, many students were not able to appear for the test and are demanding that the result should not be announced and a reconduct of the exam. The result for ICAR AIIEA UG 2018 has been announced and its counselling schedule has also been published. ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 is a national level entrance test which is being conducted for admission of candidates in undergraduate agricultural courses. Stay with us to know all the important details about ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 examination and more.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018
Now that the examination has been cancelled, the new dates for ICAR AIEEA 2018 examination have been announced. The exam was of two and half hours duration. It is a national level entrance exam in which questions are based on official ICAR exam 2018 syllabus. First of all, take a look at following important ICAR exam 2018 date.
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Re-Exam||Important Dates|
|Last date to change centre||05 Aug 2018|
|Download admit card||10 Aug 2018|
|Date of exam||19 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Result||07 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit the choices||13 Sep 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|First round of Allotment and downloading of provisional recommendation letter||15 Sep 2018 (after 05:00 PM)|
|Reporting at the universities, document verification, deposition of course fee and issue of admission letter||16-20 Sep 2018|
|Second round of allotment and downloading the provisional recommendation letter||23 Sep 2018 (after 05:00 PM)|
|Reporting at the universities, document verification, deposition of course fee and issue of admission letter||24-28 Sep 2018|
ICAR conducts three exams: AIEEA UG, AIEEA PG, AICE JRF SRF PGS. Here we are talking about the UG entrance exams; for others, please visit ICAR 2018.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018: Latest News
07 September 2018: After much delay, ICAR has announced its AIEEA UG 2018 Result. With the declaration of the result, the schedule for Counselling has been published.
25 August 2018: As per the newspapers reports, the Kerala HC has put a stay order on declaring the ICAR AIEEA 2018 Result. It shall now be released three weeks from the scheduled date.
- Click Here to read the complete news on Kerala HC Stay order on AIEEA Re-exam Result.
25 August 2018: ICAR notifies the candidates to update the status of their qualifying examination.
31 July 2018: ICAR notifies that candidates do not have re-register for re-exam. However they are being given a last chance to login and update exam centre. Click here for login.
24 July 2018: ICAR will conduct AIEEA UG 2018 Re-Exam on 18 and 19 August 2018.
Students who have a basic interest in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, dairy; its science and technology side, should appear in this exam.
The various courses offered are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Course Name|
|1.||B.Sc (hons) Forestry|
|2.||B.Sc (hons) Horticulture|
|3.||B.Sc (hons) Community Science|
|4.||B.Sc (hons) Sericulture|
|5.||B.Sc (hons) Agriculture|
|6.||B.Tech Agricultural Engineering|
|8.||B.Tech Food Technology|
|9.||B.Tech Bio Technology|
|10.||B.Tech Dairy Technology|
|11.||Food Nutrition and Dietetics|
18 May 2018
ICAR has released new dates and details of AIEEA UG 2018. Also, application process is over.
11 Apr 2018
10 Jan 2018
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Result
The result of the AIEEA-UG-2018 will be published on ICAR website. The result of the AIEEA entrance examination would provide overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the examinees qualified for counseling. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidate for the event of the result.
Category-wise final merit list for counseling shall be prepared based on the reservation category information given by the candidate in the Answer sheet. The single overall merit-rank list shall be prepared.
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained in the main subjects Mathematics (PCM)/Biology(PCB)/Agriculture (ABC/PCA) in AIEEA-UG Examination.
- If there is still a tie, a candidate, higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.
Admission Process through ICAR Entrance Examination
- On the basis of the published overall merit-rank, the candidate will be allowed to take admission in a specific degree programme at an Agricultural University as per his/her choice and availability of seat at that merit-rank. The admission will be through a process of online counseling.
- After the admission in allotted university or after counseling, change in the subject/university or transfer/migration would not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request for this may even lead to cancellation of admission of such student.
- Aspirants selected for admission through AIEEA, conducted by ICAR, may seek admission only during the session for which the Examination has been conducted.
- Female candidates admitted through this examination on ICAR seats should be accommodated, to the extent possible, in the main campus of the University or in the campus located in a major city where there are adequate facilities for the stay of female students.
- In case, at any stage of the admission process, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake/ forged, admission of such candidate will be forfeited and he/she shall be liable for consequential legal action.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Counselling
Category-wise final merit list will also be prepared after the declaration of the result. Students selected in this merit list will be called for AIEEA counselling. The list shall contain details of the candidate and the date when they need to appear for the counselling. The applicants will also have to fill the counseling form and they need to produce a copy of their Counselling intimation letter. Also, the fees for counseling and the rest of the documents as mentioned below are also important for the counseling purpose.
AIEEA 2018 Counselling Documents
Candidates need to produce a list of documents in original and set of self attested photocopies of each of the following:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Council of Agricultural Research has announced eligibility criteria for admission to undergraduate programs through 23rd AIEEA UG 2018. It is as follows:
You should have passed (or appearing) 10+2 exam from a recognized board. Your aggregate score should be at least 50% (if you are belonging to general / OBC NCL / UPS category) or 40% (if you are belonging to SC / ST / PC category).
|Subjects which you must have passed in 10+2||Subjects you need to attempt in entrance examination|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCM / PCA / ABC|
|B.F.Sc.||PCB / PCMB / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||PCB / PCMB / Inter-Agriculture||PCB / PCA / ABC|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|Food Nutrition and Dietetics||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||PCB / PCMB / PCM||PCB / PCM|
|B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Dairy Technology||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Food Technology||PCM /PCMB||PCM|
|B. Tech. Bio- Technology||PCM / PCMB / PCB||PCM / PCB|
Age and nationality
You should be an Indian national. Your age as on 31 Aug 2018 should be at least 16 years.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Syllabus
The exam syllabus is always given in official information brochure. Since the ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 brochure / prospectus is not yet available, you can make do with the last year’s syllabus. It is better to study all topics given in the syllabus to improve chances of scoring well.
ICAR exam 2018 syllabus contains: physics (20 units), chemistry (35 units), biology (9 units), mathematics (10 units), agriculture (4 units). Depending upon which courses you plan to study after 12th class, you will appear in PCM/PCB/PCA/ABC subjects.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Examination Pattern
The examination was held on the 22nd and 23rd June 2018 was in online mode. But ICAR will re-conducting the examination in offline mode (OMR based) for pg on the 18th and 19th of August.
The exam pattern is as follows:
- 2 ½ hours is the duration of the exam.
- The language of the question paper will be Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture will be contained in the single question paper booklet. Out of these 5 subjects, the candidate has to choose only three subjects.
- 60 multiple choice questions will be asked for each subject and there will be four options for each question. The aspirants have to attempt only 180 questions as per subject combination selected.
- Maximum marks of the test will be 720 marks.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- If a question is not attempted then the aspirant will get no marks for that particular question & no marks will be deducted as well.
- If the candidate marks more than one answer for a single response then such response will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Application Form
Online forms was issued by ICAR. Now, the application process was over on the official site of ICAR. It is advised that the candidates should fill in all the details in the application form very carefully. Any incorrect or invalid information may lead to rejection of the application forms. Also, the candidates might have to upload a photograph which should be recent passport size colored, thumb impression (left for male/right for female) and signature. Candidates are advised that they should take the print out of the confirmation page of the application form. The application fees for various categories of students are given below and the candidates have to pay the fee by the means of Net Banking.
|General, OBC (NCL) and UPS||Rs 700/-|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs 350/-|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Admit Card
Candidates should note that the ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 admit card has been released online on the official website. Hall ticket is one of the most important document as it is used for verifying the candidate at the exam center. It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the test day as nobody will be allowed to appear for the test if he/she don’t produce the hall ticket at the exam center. The copy of the admit card should be self-attested which includes affixing a Photograph, writing Signature, and inserting Thumb Impression in the space provided. Candidates may contact helpline numbers if they have any problem in downloading their hall ticket but they must contact at least two days before the exam date.
Click here to download ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.