National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has announced the admission details to PGDMA (Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agriculture) 2-year fully residential programme in agribusiness management for the session of 2018-20. The programme is duly approved by AICTE and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. The details of course curriculum, fee structure and facilities available can be seen at Academy’s website at www.naarm.org.in. Those candidates who want to apply for PGDMA course can check their Eligibility, Fee Structure and other details.
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGDMA Admission 2018
NAARM has announced the admission schedule for PGDM – Agriculture 2018. Candidates are advised to follow the official schedule provided below.
|Application starts from||01 Dec 2017|
|Application ends on|
|Last date of Updating CAT/CMAT Score||28 Feb 2018|
|GD & PI||16 to 20 Apr 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Candidates called for GD/PI
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has published the list of candidates who are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD&PI) for admission into PGDMA 2018-20 programme of ICAR-NAARM. Also, an additional list has been published for the rounds of GD/PI. Candidates can check the lists from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates called for GD/PI.
- Click here to check the additional list of candidates called for GD/PI.
Applicants can apply online for Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agriculture (PGDMA) from the official website at www.naarm.org.in or from the direct link provided below on or before the last date.
Application Form Process is over…!!
After online submission, a print out of filled-in application and photocopies of relevant documents must be submitted along with Duly signed application form along with photocopies of the documents and SOP.
Photocopies (Xerox) of the following documents are to be attached:
- Xth Standard Mark sheet & Certificate
- XIIth Standard Mark sheet & Certificate
- Degree (UG / PG) /Provisional Certificate – if Completed
- Those who are in final semester of UG Course
- Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- CAT 2017 or CMAT 2017 score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
- CAT Hall Ticket and Admit Card or CMAT Hall Ticket and Admit Card (If applicable Both CAT and CMAT)
- SC or ST or NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Attach the Original Demand Draft (DD) along with the application form.
The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is a Four year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied sciences.
- Minimum Percentage: 60 % or its equivalent OGPA in graduation.
- Students completing their degree by June 2017 are eligible to apply.
Those who possess essential educational qualifications and wish to join PGDMA, must have appeared in CAT 2017 / CMAT 2018 examination.
As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. Another 27% of seats are reserved for other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer (NC-OBC) in accordance with Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process as per last year is given below.
Candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT scores for next stage of selection i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Final Selection Weights given to different components in the selection process are as follows:
- CAT/CMAT Score – 40%
- Group Discussion – 25%
- Personal Interview – 25%
- Academic Record – 10%
The final list of short-listed candidates for admission into PGDMA will be announced during first week of June 2017. The course will commence in the first week of July 2017.
Fee structure as per last year is given below
Fee for PGDMA 2018-20 will be around Rs.6.00 lakhs (Rupees Six Lakhs) for two years. This includes cost towards lodge & board, tuition, library, examination, medical, insurance, graduation day expenses, caution deposit etc.
For more details candidates refer to the Information Brochure of Session 2017-19 – Download here.