National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has announced the admission details to PGDMA (Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agriculture) 2-year fully residential programme in agribusiness management for the session of 2019-21. The programme is duly approved by AICTE and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. The details of the course curriculum, fee structure and facilities available can be seen at the Academy’s website at www.naarm.org.in. Those candidates who want to apply for PGDMA course can check their Eligibility, Fee Structure and other details.
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGDMA Admission 2019
NAARM has announced the admission schedule for PGDM – Agriculture 2019. Candidates are advised to follow the official schedule provided below.
|Application starts from||01 Dec 2018|
|Application ends on||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date of Updating CAT/CMAT Score||to be announced!|
|GD & PI||to be announced!|
|Result||to be announced!|
|Date Of Admission For PGDMA (2019-21) Batch||to be announced!|
Applicants can apply online for Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agriculture (PGDMA) from the official website at www.naarm.org.in or from the direct link provided below on or before the last date.
Apply online: Candidates can click here to fill the online Application Form.
After online submission, a print out of the filled-in application and photocopies of relevant documents must be submitted along with Duly signed application form along with photocopies of the documents and SOP.
An application fee of Rs.1200/-(Rs.600/-for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of URN receipt for the payment may be attached along with the application form. The account details are given below:
Name of the Account: ICAR Unit- NAARM A/C
Account Number: 1505100017
Name of the Bank: Central Bank of India, NAARM Branch, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500 030
IFSC Code No: CBIN0283252
Branch Code: 03252
Photocopies (Xerox) of the following documents are to be attached:
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion for Graduation Degree (UG) in Agriculture or allied sciences
- Work experience certificate (Six months and above only)
- CAT 2018/CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card (The candidates shall submit their CAT/CMAT scores after the declaration of the results)
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- URN receipt of online transfer of application fee
The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th and UG, relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates of ST/SC)
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2019 from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
- CAT 2018/CMAT 2019 Scores
Candidates called for GD/PI
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has published the list of candidates who are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD&PI) for admission into PGDMA 2019-21 programme of ICAR-NAARM. Also, an additional list has been published for the rounds of GD/PI. Candidates can check the lists from the link provided below.
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) have declared the result for admission in PGDMA (Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agriculture) 2-year fully residential programme in agribusiness management for the session of 2019-21. Candidates can check the result from the direct link provided below.
As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. Another 27% of seats are reserved for other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer (NC-OBC) in accordance with Govt. of India rules.
Candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT scores for next stage of selection i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Final Selection Weights given to different components in the selection process are as follows:
- CAT/CMAT Score – 30%
- Group Discussion – 25%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Precis Writing – 15%
- Work Experience – 10%
The students with eligible Bachelor degree should have appeared in CAT/ CMAT examination. The candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT scores for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). GD and PI are conducted at NAARM campus during April-May. The final list of short-listed candidates for admission into PGDMA is announced in first fortnight of the month of May. The decision of the selection committee in this regard will be final.
Fee structure as per last year is given below
Fee for PGDMA 2019-21 will be around Rs.6.00 lakhs (Rupees Six Lakhs) for two years. This includes cost towards lodge & board, tuition, library, examination, medical, insurance, graduation day expenses, caution deposit etc.
Official Website: www.naarm.org.in
For more details, candidates refer to the Information Brochure of Session 2017-19 – Download here.