ICFAI ILSAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued by ICFAI Law School for those candidates who register successfully for the exam. The admit card is usually available for download a week or two before the exam at, ifheindia.org. It can be downloaded by online mode only. No candidate will receive their ILSAT 2018 Admit Card by post. To download the admit card you need to enter the login credentials provided at the time of registration. The ILSAT Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam and must be brought along on the day of examination. Check more details regarding the ICFAI ILSAT Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
ILSAT 2018 Admit Card
The entrance test is conducted for admission in BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) for the academic session 2018. Candidates can check the schedule for exam date in the article below.
|Last date to submit the application form||09 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||A few week before the commencement of entrance test|
|ILSAT 2018 exam date||23 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Link to download the Admit Card will be available at icfaiuniversity.in
How to download the Admit Card for ILSAT 2018?
Candidates will be able to download the admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details as required such as Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Submit the details. The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card for ILSAT 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination centre
What Documents To Bring At The Examination Centre?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to bring the following documents, or else they will not be allowed inside the exam centre:
- A printout of the ILSAT 2018 Admit Card
- A valid photo id proof in original, such as:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- A notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
Important Instructions for the candidates
- The candidates have to appear for the ICFAI Law School AT 2018 at the Test Center selected/specified on the ILSAT 2018 Admit Card.
- You should arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the test.
- The name on the Photo ID proof must match with the name as entered in the ILSAT 2018 Registration.
- You will not be allowed for ILSAT 2018 without submitting appropriate photo identification proof.
Test Centres for ILSAT 2018
The entrance exam will be held at the following test centres:
|Delhi – Gurgaon||Hyderabad||Jaipur||Jodhpur|
ILSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for ICFAI ILSAT 2018 is as follows:
- Mode of the exam: Computer-based test
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Total Marks: 125
- Marking Scheme: Eac question carries one mark
|Section||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||25|
|Section C||Logical Reasoning||25|
|Section D||GK / Current Affairs||25|
|Section E||Analytical Reasoning||25|