The ILSAT 2018 Application Form is available now. Fill in required details in the application form, upload photograph as per the specification and choose payment for the application form. The payment for the application fee can be done either through Demand Draft or by Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The candidates who opts for fee payment by DD should submit the application form along with the Demand Draft till 09 April 2018. Candidates can check more details about ILSAT 2018 Application Form including, important dates, how to apply, application fees, etc in the article below.
ILSAT 2018 Application Form
The registration for ILSAT 2018 has begun & the last date for submitting the same is given below.
|Last date to submit the application form||09 Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to fill the Application Form.
- The ILSTA 2018 Application Form is available for candidates.
- Candidates can select only one course for ILSAT 2018.
- The ICFAI Law School Hyderabad also accepts the National-Level Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/State Level Law Entrance Test rank.
- The payment for the application fee can be done through online and offline mode.
- Incomplete application forms should not be submitted as they are liable for rejection. No Intimation will be given in regard to rejection of their application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date.
How to Apply for ILSAT 2018?
Candidates can apply for ILSAT 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to apply online for BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Program.
- In the online application form, enter the following details:
- Name of the Program – Candidates will be required to choose between BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.)
- Test Scores – Enter the name of the National-Level Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/State Level Law Entrance Test, Score, Rank and Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Candidate
- Select the Test Center
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Family Background and Parent’s Information
Upload a recent color Photograph in the online application form as per the specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||JPG / GIF||not more than
|3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)|
- Choose the Mode of payment, either Online or Offline
- Read the Declaration given in the bottom and tick on I Agree
- Submit the completed application form.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will receive a Application Number, which must be noted as it will be required at the later stages of admission process.
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/ils and make payment of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost using Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
The Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- can be paid either through one of the following modes:
- Online via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline by Demand Draft