|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ICSI Admit Card Dec 2017 Session
All student who has applied for ICSI CS Foundation Programme, CS Executive Programme, and CS Professional Programme to be conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the official website by using their registration number.Dispatch of Admit Cards (In Physical Form) By Post has been discontinued from June 2011 Session Of Examinations. Students are advised to download the same from Institute’s Website www.icsi.edu. Admit cards are issued only through online mode.
The schedule for uploading the admit cards for Dec 2017 session are as below:
|Date of Examination of Foundation Programme||29 & 30 Dec 2017|
|Date of Examination of Examination Executive and Professional Programme||20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 Dec 2017|
|Date of release of Admit Card||to be announced|
Download ICSI CS Admit Card Dec Session 2017
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) firstly released the admit card for CS Foundation and after that will also release the same for CS Executive, Professional Dec Examination 2017. Eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ICSI. The direct link to download ICSI CS Admit Card Dec Session 2017 will also be posted on this page.
Get ICSI CS Admit Card Dec 2017 here: –
- Admit Card for Executive & professional (Link will be available here)
- Admit Card for Foundation (Link will be available here)
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of ICSI – icsi.indiaeducation.net OR use the direct link given above.
- Enter the 17-digit Registration Number as generated at the time of application.
- Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit Card.
- Take a Print Out and carry it to appear in the ICSI CS Exam 2017.
Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
ICSI Online Services – Click here (link will be available soon) to log in to ICSI Online Services. You can log in using user name and password. Students can use their current 17 digit Registration Number as username.
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
- Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
- Principal of a recognized School/College.
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc.
Details mentioned in ICSI CS Admit Card 2017
- Registration Number
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Instructions to candidates
- After printing admit card from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2017. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Candidate must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Admit card (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
- It is in the best interests of the test taker that they visit the examination center one day before hand. This will be helpful on exam day as they will then be able to navigate to the exam center easily and avoid being late.