ICSI CS Admit Card for Dec 2017 Exam is available online at the the ICSI official website. All student who has applied for ICSI CS Foundation Programme, CS Executive Programme, and CS Professional Programme to be conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the official website by using their Registration Number. The direct link to download ICSI CS Admit Card Dec Session 2017 has also been given here. No candidate will receive their ICSI Admit Card by Post. This has been discontinued from June 2011 Session of Examinations. The Admit card for ICSI CS December 2017 Exam consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and venue of the examination. Students can download the Admit Card from Institute’s Website icsi.edu. Admit cards are issued only in online mode.
ICSI CS Admit Card For Dec 2017 Exam
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions under 60% Marks Criteria has been given exemption(s) in the respective papers and such exemption(s) is also being shown on the Admit Card. Eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ICSI. Here, we have given the ICSI CS December 2017 exam date in the table below.
|ICSI CS Foundation, Executive, Professional Admit Card Released On||14 Dec 2017|
|CS Foundation December Examination Dates||29 Dec 2017 (Paper 1 and 2), 30 Dec 2017 (Paper 3 and 4)|
|CS Executive December Examination Dates||20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28 Dec 2017|
|CS Professional December Examination Dates||20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Dec 2017|
Institute of Company Secretaries of India published the following notification on December 14, 2017 and has updated links for admit card download.
ICSI CS Admit Card 2017:
- Download Admit Card for Foundation Examinations December 2017 Session – Click here
- Download Admit Card for Executive & Professional Examinations December 2017 Session – Click here
- Click Here to check the Important instructions for the candidates appearing for Executive & Professional Examination.
- Click Here to check the Important instructions for candidates appearing for CS Foundation Programme December 2017 Exam.
Important documents to take to exam centre
- Admit Card – Download at www.icsi.edu.
- Student Identity Card – download at www.smash.icsi.in – duly attested by competent authority
If photo and signature are not on student identity card, then you will:
- Affix photograph and put signature in downloaded identity card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank.
If photo is not in admit card, then you will:
- Affix photograph and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI.
If identity card is not available for some reason, then you will:
- Bring any other Photo Identity Card issued by the Government Departments viz. Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc. to establish their identity vis-à-vis the particulars appearing in the Enrollment Details / Attendance Sheet.
Please handover one identical photograph to the Superintendent of Examination Centre for affixing the same on the Attendance Sheet.
How to Download ICSI CS Admit Card 2017 for Dec Exam?
- Click on the link which is given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the 17-digit Registration Number as generated at the time of application.
- Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit Card.
- Take a Print Out and carry it to appear in the ICSI CS Exam 2017.
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
The applicants need to bring the following documents to the examination center, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the test:
- Hard copy of the ICSI CS 2017 Admit Card
- Student Identity Card
- In case if the due to any reason, if some of the candidates are not holding the Identity Card due to technical/ practical problems, they may bring any other Photo Identity Card
issued by the Government Departments such as Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc.
Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
ICSI Online Services – Click here to log in to ICSI Online Services. You can log in using username and password. Students can use their current 17 digit Registration Number as username.
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying the name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
- Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
- Principal of a recognized School/College.
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc.
Details mentioned in ICSI CS Admit Card 2017
- Registration Number
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Exam Pattern for ICSI CS Dec 2017 Exam
Executive Programme Examination
- Medium of the Exam – English or Hindi
- Number of Questions – 100
- Mode of Exam: OMR pen and paper-based
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer. The
negative marking will be applied to the ratio of 1: 4, i.e. deduction of 01 marks for every 04 wrong answers and total marks obtained by the candidates would be rounded up to next whole number.
- If a candidate marks more than one answer, it will be considered as the wrong answer.
- If a candidate does not mark an answer to a particular question, no marks will be deducted or awarded.
For CS Foundation Programme
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes (45 minutes in case of exemption in one of the papers).
- Mode of the Exam: Computer-based
- Number of Questions: 50
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual (Hindi and English), except for Business Management, Ethics, and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 02 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My name is misspelled in the ICSI CS Admit Card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the Admit card, applicants must ensure that the details given on the ICSI CS Admit Card for Dec 2017 exam is correct. However, if there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card, the candidates must contact the Institute immediately at Tel.No.-0120-
Q. Will I receive my admit card by post also?
A. The Institute does not send admit card by post/ courier. It is solely the responsibility of the candidate to download the ICSI CS 2017 Admit Card.
Q. The admit card does not have my photograph on it. Is there a problem? What should I do to rectify it?
A. If the Admit Card does not bear the photograph of the examinee, the candidate should affix his/her photograph on the Admit Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI and also bring Student Identity Card/other documents as identification proof and also one identical photograph for submitting to the Superintendent of Examination Centre.
Q. Can I bring calculator inside the examination center?
A. Yes, the candidate is allowed to bring their own calculator with not more than 6 functions, 12 digits, and 2 memories.
Q. What should I do if my identity card does not have my photograph and signature on the Identity Card?
A. In case, if the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and put the signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank.