CS Admit Card 2018 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released ICSI CS Admit Card for Foundation Programme on December 19, 2018. The candidates can download their admit card online at the official website, icsi.indiaeducation.net, for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme. ICSI has issued CS Admit Card 2018 for December examination. A direct link for downloading the admit card for ICSI CS examination 2018 is available below on this page. The candidates can download their ICSI CS 2018 Admit Card by entering 17-digit Registration Number. No candidate will receive their ICSI Admit Card by Post. This has been discontinued since June 2011 Session of Examinations. The Admit card for ICSI CS 2018 Exam consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and venue of the examination. Check complete details about ICSI CS Admit Card 2018 for Foundation, Executive, and Professional examination from this page.
ICSI CS Admit Card 2018
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions under 60% Marks Criteria has been given exemption(s) in the respective papers and such exemption(s) is also being shown on the Admit Card. Eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ICSI.
Schedule For ICSI CS Admit Card 2018 December Session
|ICSI CS Admit Card 2018 December 2018||Important Dates|
|ICSI CS Foundation Exam||29 & 30 Dec 2018|
|ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card Release Date||19 Dec 2018|
|ICSI CS Executive Exam||20 to 29 Dec 2018|
|ICSI CS Executive Admit Card Release Date||12 Dec 2018|
|ICSI CS Professional Exam||20 to 30 Dec 2018|
|ICSI CS Professional Admit Card Release Date||12 Dec 2018|
- Click Here to download CS Admit Card 2018 for Foundation programme
- Click Here to download CS Admit Card 2018 for Executive and Professional programme
How to Download ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download their admit card for CS Foundation Dec 2018 examination by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link given above for downloading the CS Foundation examination 2018.
- Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering your 17-digit Registration Number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On submitting the correct login details, the Admit Card for CS Foundation programme will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take its print out.
How to Download ICSI CS Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download the admit card for ICSI CS Examination 2018 by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which is given on this page to download the admit card
- Next, the candidates need to enter their Registration Number.
- Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login detail, the admit card will be available on the screen.
- The candidates must first download the ICSI CS Admit Card and then take its print out.
CS Foundation Dec 2018 Examination Time Table
|Date of the examination||Subjects||Batch Number||Timings of the examination|
|29 Dec 2018||Paper -1
|Business Environment and Law
Business Management, Ethics, and Entrepreneurship
|I||09:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|II||12 Noon||01:30 PM|
|III||02:30 PM||04:00 PM|
|IV||05:00 PM||06:30 PM|
|30 Dec 2018||Paper 1
Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
|I||09:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|II||12 Noon||01:30 PM|
|III||02:30 PM||04:00 PM|
|IV||05:00 PM||06:30 PM|
Candidates who are going to appear for CS Foundation / Executive / Professional exams in Jun/ Dec 2018 can download admit card from links given below.
What Documents to Carry on the day of the Examination?
It is important for the candidates to bring along the following documents on the day of the examination:
- A print out of the ICSI CS Admit Card
- Student Identity Card to be downloaded at www.smash.icsi.in. It has to be duly attested by the competent authority.
If photo and signature are not on student identity card, then you will:
- Affix photograph and put signature in downloaded identity card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank.
If photo is not in admit card, then you will:
- Affix photograph and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI.
If identity card is not available for some reason, then you will:
- Bring any other Photo Identity Card issued by the Government Departments viz. Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc. to establish their identity vis-à-vis the particulars appearing in the Enrollment Details / Attendance Sheet.
Please handover one identical photograph to the Superintendent of the Examination Centre for affixing the same on the Attendance Sheet.
Details mentioned in ICSI CS Admit Card 2018
The admit card for ICSI CS Examination 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Registration Number
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account by entering your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
ICSI Online Services – Click here to log in to ICSI Online Services. You can log in using username and password. Students can use their current 17 digit Registration Number as username.
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying the name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
- Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
- Principal of a recognized School/College.
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc.
Details Instruction for ICSI CS 2018 Examinees
For Foundation Programme
For Executive Programme/Professional Programme
Exam Pattern for ICSI CS 2018
Executive Programme Examination
- Medium of the Exam – English or Hindi
- Number of Questions – 100
- Mode of Exam: OMR pen and paper-based
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer. The
negative marking will be applied to the ratio of 1: 4, i.e. deduction of 01 marks for every 04 wrong answers and total marks obtained by the candidates would be rounded up to next whole number.
- If a candidate marks more than one answer, it will be considered as the wrong answer.
- If a candidate does not mark an answer to a particular question, no marks will be deducted or awarded.
For CS Foundation Programme
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes (45 minutes in case of exemption in one of the papers).
- Mode of the Exam: Computer-based
- Number of Questions: 50
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual (Hindi and English), except for Business Management, Ethics, and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 02 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My name is misspelled in the ICSI CS Admit Card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the Admit card, applicants must ensure that the details given on the ICSI CS Admit Card exam is correct. However, if there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card, the candidates must contact the Institute immediately at Tel.No.-0120-
Q. Will I receive my admit card by post also?
A. The Institute does not send admit card by post/ courier. It is solely the responsibility of the candidate to download the ICSI CS 2018 Admit Card.
Q. The admit card does not have my photograph on it. Is there a problem? What should I do to rectify it?
A. If the Admit Card does not bear the photograph of the examinee, the candidate should affix his/her photograph on the Admit Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI and also bring Student Identity Card/other documents as identification proof and also one identical photograph for submitting to the Superintendent of Examination Centre.
Q. Can I bring calculator inside the examination center?
A. Yes, the candidate is allowed to bring their own calculator with not more than 6 functions, 12 digits, and 2 memories.
Q. What should I do if my identity card does not have my photograph and signature on the Identity Card?
A. In case, if the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and put the signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of Recognized School/Manager of Nationalised Bank.
ICSI CS Admit Card 2018 June Session
Here, we have given the ICSI CS June 2018 exam date in the table below.
|ICSI CS Admit Card||Important Date|
|ICSI CS Foundation, Executive, Professional Admit Card Released On||19 May 2018|
|ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card Releases On||24 May 2018|
|CS Foundation June Examination Dates||09 Jun 2018 (Paper 1 and 2), 10 Jun 2018 (Paper 3 and 4)|
|ICSI CS Executive and Professional Admit Card Released On||22 May 2018|
|CS Executive June Examination Dates||01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07 & 08 Jun 2018|
|CS Professional June Examination Dates||01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10 Jun 2018|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.