IERT Entrance Exam 2018 – Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) has offered admission into Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma, Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses. Admission to these courses will be based on the IERT Entrance Exam 2018 which is going to be held on June 23, 2018 for Engineering & Technology Courses and on June 25, 2018 for Other Courses. Candidates can get here complete details of IERT Entrance Exam 2018 such as eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, entrance exam pattern, result etc.
IERT Entrance Exam 2018
It is compulsory for the candidates to fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body because if the candidate fails to do so he/she will not be eligible to get admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT). Candidates can refer to the table given below to keep a track of all the events for the Entrance exam.
Schedule for IERT Entrance Exam 2018 is given below:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||19 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application|
|Entrance exam date for Engineering & Technology Courses||23 Jun 2018|
|Entrance exam date for Other Courses||25 Jun 2018|
Admit card of the candidate has been uploaded on the website www.iertonline.org. Candidates are requested to download their admit card from the website and should appear in the examination with a colored printed copy of the admit card. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. In case the candidate does not retrieve his/her admit card, he/she may contact the examination department of IERT with his/her Registration number/Application ID generated during submission of the online application form. The candidate may visit Examination Department of the institute, five days before the date of examination in between 11 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. to know his roll number and center.
Candidate can retrieve the admit card only from the website www.iertonline.org. There is no other provision/method for getting the admit card. Under any circumstances, duplicate admit card shall not be issued at examination centers and the examination department of the institute.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for IERT Entrance Exam 2018.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for IERT Entrance Exam 2018 from the official website of the institute, www.iertonline.org. The direct link to apply online is also provided below. Only online application forms are available for IERT Entrance Examination – 2018 for admission in various diploma courses. No printed application form is available for IERT Entrance Examination. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form for each course offered in IERT. If any candidate wishes to apply for more than one course, then he/she must apply separately by filling up another application form and deposit the separate application fee for this additional course.
Application process is over..!!
The Application fee for IERT Entrance Exam 2018 is Rs 1200/- (Rs. One thousand two hundred only) for all categories of applicants (i.e. General, OBC, SC / ST, and GIRL also). The application fee can be deposited online (through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or by depositing cash through prescribed challan in any branch of the Allahabad Bank in India. Service charges of the bank as per the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India against each such transaction has to be paid by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
All the candidates, who have submitted the online application properly and paid the application fee till the last date, will only be allowed to appear in IERT Entrance Exam – 2018.
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria for IERT Entrance Exam 2018 or they will not be granted admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT). The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be of three hours, which will contain multiple choice type objective questions of maximum 300 (Three hundred) marks. There will be an interview of hundred marks of courses in which interview are part of admission process.
- Every question booklet will have 75 multiple choice type objective questions with four options of answer for every question.
- The candidate has to attempt all the questions. For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded whereas one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Result for Entrance Exam
The separate result will be declared for Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application which will be strictly based on the merit as per the criteria. The result of entrance examination shall be displayed on the notice board of I.E.R.T., 26, Chatham lines, Allahabad. The result will alos be available on the official website www.iertonline.org. The result of examination does not give the guarantee of admission to any candidate. Admission will be given strictly on the basis of merit, reservation, and verification of the legal validity of original credentials/certificates during the counseling. No allowances will be paid to the candidates for appearing in counseling.
The candidates are instructed to be vigilant and watchful for the result of the Entrance Examination and should regularly see/visit the website www.iertonline.org. Although, the copy of the result will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute and notification of declaration of result will be sent to all lead newspaper of Allahabad. Letter of offer for attending counseling, for shortlisted candidates only, to take admission will be uploaded on the website www.iertonline.org, as soon as the result is declared. The date, time and place for counseling will be given in the letter of offer for attending the counseling. No postal letter will be sent to the individual candidate. If the shortlisted candidate(s) have not downloaded his/her letter of offer for counseling, from the website due to any reason, the institute will not be held responsible for the same. In any case, this letter of offer for counseling does not give any guarantee/right of admission in the institute to the candidate, as the letter of offer, to attend the counseling, will be uploaded more than the number of seats available for admission.
List of Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination.
- Original certificate and marks sheet of High School along with three sets of photocopies.
- Original certificate an mark sheet of any other educational qualification with three set of photocopies.
- Original character certificate issued by the Principal/Head of the institution last attended (not older than 6 months).
- All those original certificate and mark sheets which are required for the eligibility of the course.
- Original certificate of category OBC/SC/ST/FF/MW/PH in the prescribed format.
- Pension certificate and photo identity card of freedom fighter of F.F. dependent.
- Pension certificate of defense personnel for Military Ward (MW) dependent.
- 12 copies of the same photograph which is pasted in the application form.
- Income certificate after March 31, 2018 issued by competent authority for those who wish to avail fee waiver or scholarship.
- Medical certificate along with blood group report from CMO (Chief Medical Officer) or from Medical Officer of any Govt. Hospital.
- Domicile certificate of U.P. of father/Mother for those who have passed the High School or equivalent examination from outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Original transfer certificate (TC) first copy from the institute last attended, which should be countersigned by D.I.O.S. (District Inspector of School). The board/institute where the provision for countersign of D.I.O.S. on transfer certificate is applicable, the candidate must give a copy of the order for this purpose issued by the competent authority otherwise his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- If a candidate has any gap in his education he should submit the affidavit for the same.
- Separate Bank Draft of counseling fee and course fee in favor of Director, IERT payable at Allahabad.
The admission process is completed strictly according to the merit in the auditorium of the institute at the time of counseling on the scheduled time and date. If a candidate does not report on time at the call of the counselor on the date of counseling he/she will be considered absent/not interested and his/her seat of admission will be given to the candidate who stands next to him/her in merit. In any particular day, pre-decided fixed number of required admission is taken and then counseling is closed.
It is must for the candidate to be present at the place in time as mentioned in his/her offer letter for counseling obtained along with their entire original certificates, three photocopies of them, Bank Draft of the fees, twelve copies/ number of the same photographs as affixed in the application form
Official Website: www.iertonline.org
For more details about IERT Entrance Exam 2018 – Download Information Brochure.