IERT Entrance Exam 2019 – Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) is offering admission in Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma, Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma, and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses. Candidates willing to seek admission in any of the above courses will have to undergo IERT Entrance Exam 2019. Applicants should fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the courses. Candidates should also fill the Application Form before the last date. To know all the details regarding IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Check this page.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 is a state level entrance exam. Applicants should fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the conducting body as if a candidate does not fulfill the criteria he/she will not be allowed to take the Entrance exam. Aspirants who will be willing to take admission in Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses can check the Important dates of IERT Entrance Exam 2019 from the below table.
|IERT Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form|
|Form open for editing by Registered Candidates||06 May to 07 May 2019|
|Examination date of Engineering & Technology Courses||29 May 2019|
|Exam date for Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application||31 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||To be announced!|
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The result has been declared for Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma, and Post Diploma in Computer Application separately. IERT Entrance Exam 2019 result is based on the merit as per the norms of the conducting body. It will be published on the notice board of I.E.R.T., 26, Chatham lines, Prayagraj. Candidates are able to check the result on the Official website. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit, reservation, and verification of the documents during the counseling round.
Result: Click here to check the result for the IERT Entrance exam 2019.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card/hall ticket is an important document as it contains important information related to IERT Entrance Exam 2019. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination premises. Admit card is made available to the students on the official website. If in case a candidate does not receive an admit card then he/she should immediately contact the conducting body for assistance. Candidates can download admit card by entering their Registration number/Application ID. Applicants should note that the hall ticket will not be sent to them via post.
Admit Card: Click here to download the IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online for IERT Entrance Exam 2019. The application form is available online on the official website. Candidates should note that application form is not available in offline mode. Candidates should fill the application form before the last date for all the courses. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one course than he/she will be required to fill the Application form for each course separately. To complete the application process applicants will also have to pay the application fee. Link for the ease of candidate is provided below.
Apply Online: Link to download Application Form for various courses is provided below.
For Login – Click here.
For New Registration –
- Click here to Register for Engineering/Technology Diploma.
- Click here to Register for Management Diploma.
- Click here to Register for Post Diploma in Computer Application.
Application Fee: The Application fee (in Indian Rupees) for IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2019 for all applicants (General, OBC, SC/ ST/ ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) OF GENERAL CATEGORY) is Rs 1350/- (Rs. One thousand three hundred fifty only). The application fee can be deposited Online (through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or by depositing in cash in any branch of the Bank in India as prescribed in the challan. The service charges as per the guideline of the Reserve Bank of India against each such transaction will be paid by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
Note: Candidates who will submit the application form on time along with application fees will only be issued IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Hall Ticket.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria as per laid by the conducting body. If a candidate fills the application form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria then he/she will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. Candidates willing to apply can check the table given below to know about eligibility criteria.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
To appear for the examination candidates should first check the exam pattern so that they will have an idea about the exam pattern of IERT Entrance Exam 2019.
The Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours. There will be an interview round of 100 marks for some courses in which interview will be part of the admission process.
Maximum marks: 300
The number of questions: 75 questions which will be multiple choice based (MCQs) in which each question will contain four alternatives.
Marking scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded four marks. There will be negative marking as well in which one marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Centers
Entrance Examination of three years (6-semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma will be organized at different centers in Prayagraj. The exact date and time of the exam will be available on the official website. However, centers will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates. Timings and date for all the IERT Entrance exam will be announced and available on the website. If in case, date and time of the exam get changed then it will be notified on the News Paper
as well as on the website. If in case, there will be any changes in the exam center after the release of the information brochure, details will be updated here.
Documents required at the time of Counseling
- Admit Card of IERT Entrance Examination.
- Original certificate and marks sheet of High School along with three photocopies of the same.
- Original certificate and mark sheet of any other educational qualification with three photocopies.
- Original character certificate issued by the Principal/Head of the institution last attended (not more than 6 months old).
- All those original certificate and mark sheets required for the eligibility of the course.
- Original certificate of category OBC/SC/ST/FF/MW/PH. (If applicable)
- Pension certificate and photo identity card of freedom fighter of F.F. dependent. (If applicable)
- Pension certificate of defense personnel for Military Ward (MW) dependent. (If applicable)
- 12 copies of the same photograph pasted in the application form.
- Income certificate after March 31, 2019, issued by competent authority for those who wish to avail fee waiver or scholarship.
- Medical certificate along with blood group report from CMO (Chief Medical Officer) or from Medical Officer of any Govt. Hospital.
- Domicile certificate of U.P. of father/Mother for those who have passed the High School or equivalent examination from outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Original transfer certificate (TC) first copy from the institute last attended, which should be countersigned by D.I.O.S. (District Inspector of School). The board/institute where the provision for countersign of D.I.O.S. on transfer certificate is applicable, the candidate must give a copy of the order for this purpose issued by the competent authority otherwise his/her admission shall be canceled.
- If a candidate has any gap in his education he should submit the affidavit.
- Separate Bank Draft of counseling fee and course fee in favor of Director, IERT payable at Prayagraj.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Process
Selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit in the auditorium of the institute at the time of counseling on the scheduled time and date. If a candidate does not appear for the counseling round due to any reason then he/she will be considered absent/not interested in taking admission. Hence, his/her seat will be allotted to the other candidate who will be qualifying the required criteria laid by the conducting body. Candidates who will be called for counseling process must ensure that they are present at the allotted date and venue with the specific documents. Candidates have to carry original as well as three photocopies of the documents during the round of counseling. Also, they have to bring Bank Draft of the fees, twelve copies/ number of the same photographs as affixed in the IERT 2019 application form.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Reservations
Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) will also be giving reservation to the candidates listed below.
- Reservation in admission to SC/ST/OBC/ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) OF GENERAL CATEGORY, M.W (Military Ward, defense servicemen), F.F. (Freedom Fighter), P.H. (Physically Handicapped) and G.L. (Girls) will be given as per the existing rules and regulations of U.P.Govt. at the time of Counselling.
- Candidates who are son/daughter of retired defense servicemen, disabled or those who have sacrificed their life in war will get horizontal reservation if and only if defense personnel themselves or their family is residing in U.P. at the time of examination. Wards of parents/guardian working in defense services and are not permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh but are posted in Uttar Pradesh at the time of Entrance Examination will get the horizontal reservation under category “Defense Servicemen under sub category wards of the personnel working in U.P. cadre in all India services”. Candidates belonging to such categories should mention their main category also i.e. Gen./OBC/SC/ST/ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) OF GENERAL CATEGORY. Wards of defense servicemen are required to show certificates of dependence to avail horizontal reservation. Certificate should contain certified photo of the candidate and his father/defense personnel along with the certificate, a certified photo copy of the pension pass book/salary slip of the defense servicemen is required to be deposited at the time of counselling.
- Those who wish to avail the reservation under freedom Fighter (FF) category are required to submit the certificate issued by District Magistrate (D.M.) showing clearly the dependence/and relation of the candidate with the freedom fighter (FF) such certificates will be considered valid only if issued after 31-03-2019. Such candidates will also have to submit the copy of the pension pass book and identity card bearing photo (issued by competent authority) of the freedom fighter. In addition they should also mention their main category
- Girl/Women candidate need to mention their sub category (MW/FF/PH) along with main category i.e. Girls (GL).
- OBC/SC/ST/ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) OF GENERAL CATEGORY candidates should produce the respective certificates which should be issued by competent authority. Its attestation/verification should have been done by the official website of the U.P. Govt. and it is mandatory. But the caste certificate for OBC category must be issued after March 31, 2019 by the competent authority on prescribed format, otherwise the candidate will lose the benefit of the such reserve category.
- Physically Handicapped (Physically challenged) (PH) candidates are required to deposit certificates issued by CMO (Chief Medical Officer) showing more than 40% disability.
IERT Entrance Exam 2019 Fees
Counselling fee and the course fee prescribed by the U.P. Govt. and the institute is to be deposited at the time of counselling through seperate bank draft after the verification of the certificate. Admission of the candidates will be canceled if fees are not deposited on the day of admission/counseling. Candidates should note that there is no provision to deposit fee in parts, they will be required to pay the fees in one go. Applicants will have to pay a separate demand draft for counseling and course fee in favor of Director, IERT payable at Prayagraj. Aspirants who will have to take hostel accommodation as well will have to pay the hostel fees on the day of admission/counseling.
Official Website: www.iertonline.org
For more details, about IERT Entrance Exam 2019 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.