IERT Entrance Exam 2020- The application form has been released. Applications can be filled online through iertonline.in. Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) conducts its entrance exam for to give admission in Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma, Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma, and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses. IERT entrance exam is scheduled to take place on May 21-22, 2020. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam have to go through an interview round also for Management and Post Diploma in Computer Application. For more information about IERT entrance exam, candidates can check the information given below.
Latest: The application form for IERT Entrance Exam 2020 is available. Scroll down to find the application links for all the programmes.
IERT Entrance Exam 2020
It is a state level entrance exam. Candidates can check below some important dates related to IERT entrance exam 2020.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||11 Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30 Apr 2020|
|Entrance exam date for Engineering Diploma||21 May 2020|
|Entrance exam date for Other Courses||22 May 2020|
IERT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for IERT Entrance Exam 2020 from the official website of the institute, iertonline.in. The direct link to fill the application form is given below. Only online application forms are available for IERT Entrance Examination – 2020. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form for each course offered in IERT. If any candidate wishes to apply for more than one course, then he/she must apply separately by filling up another application form and deposit the separate application fee for this additional course.
It is mandatory for students to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form. The application fee for IERT Entrance Exam 2020 is Rs 1350 for all categories of applicants.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can check below the modes of payment for application fee submission.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Depositing Cash through prescribed challan in any branch of the Allahabad Bank in India
All the candidates, who have submitted the online application properly and paid the application fee till the last date, will only be allowed to appear in IERT Entrance Exam – 2020.
IERT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria for IERT Entrance Exam 2020 or they will not be granted admission in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT). Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for IERT 2020.
IERT 2020 Syllabus
It is very important for the candidate to know the syllabus before appearing for the entrance exam. Candidates can check below the syllabus for IERT 2020.
Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma
- Coordinate Geometry
- Work, Power and Energy
- Hydro – Statics
- Heat Kinetic theory of matter
- General and Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Numerical problems
Syllabus for Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma
- English & Hindi Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Simple Arithmetic
- General awareness about Geography, History, Economics and Commerce up to Class 12 standard.
Syllabus for One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General awareness in Math and Physics
IERT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for IERT 2020.
- Duration of Exam – 3 hours
- Type of Question – Multiple choice Question
- Maximum Marks – 300
- Number of Questions – 75
- Marking Scheme – +4 for each correct answer and -1 for wrong ones.
Interview round is of 100 marks, for the applicable courses.
IERT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card form the official website iertonline.in. Candidates are requested to bring a coloured printout of their admit card to the exam centre. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card. In case the candidate does not retrieve his/her admit card, he/she may contact the examination department of IERT with his/her Registration number/Application ID generated during submission of the online application form. The candidate can visit Examination Department of the institute, 5 days before the date of examination in between 11 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. to know his roll number and centre.
There is no other provision/method for getting the admit card. Under any circumstances, duplicate admit card is not issued at the examination centre and the examination department of the institute.
IERT 2020 Selection Procedure
The process to shortlist candidates differs for different courses. Check the selection process for all the diploma courses below.
- For 3-year Engineering/Technology Diploma – Entrance Test only
- For 2-year Management Diploma – Entrance Test and Interview
- For 1.5-year Post Diploma in Computer Application – Entrance Test and Interview
IERT 2020 Result
The result of entrance examination is displayed on the notice board of the Institute and is also made available on the official website iertonline.in. The result is prepared on the basis of merit in entrance exam and interview (for Management and Post Diploma in Computer Application). A separate result is declared for Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application.
IERT 2020 Intimation Letter for Counselling
Letter of offer for attending counselling, for shortlisted candidates only, to take admission is uploaded on the website iertonline.in, as soon as the result is declared. The date, time and place for counselling are given in the letter of offer for attending the counselling. No postal letter is sent to the individual candidates. If the shortlisted candidates do not download letter of offer for counselling, from the website due to any reason, they cannot appear for counselling.
IERT 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check below the list of documents that a candidate is required to bring while attending the counselling process.
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination.
- Original certificate and marks sheet of High School along with 3 sets of photocopies.
- Original certificate and mark sheet of any other educational qualification with 3 set of photocopies.
- Original character certificate issued by the Principal/Head of the institution last attended (not older than 6 months).
- All those original certificate and mark sheets which are required for the eligibility of the course.
- Original certificate of category OBC/SC/ST/FF/MW/PH in the prescribed format.
- Pension certificate of defense personnel for Military Ward (MW) dependent.
- 12 copies of the same photograph which is provided in the application form.
- Income certificate after March 31, 2020 issued by competent authority for those who wish to avail fee waiver or scholarship.
- Medical certificate along with blood group report from CMO or from Medical Officer of any Government Hospital.
- Domicile certificate of U.P. of father/Mother for those who have passed the High School or equivalent examination from outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Original transfer certificate (TC) first copy from the institute last attended, which should be countersigned by D.I.O.S. (District Inspector of School).
- Affidavit for gap year
- Separate Bank Draft of counselling fee and course fee in favour of Director, IERT payable at Prayagraj.
Official Website: iertonline.in
For more details about IERT Entrance Exam 2020, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.