|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IET NRI Admission 2017 for B.Tech/ M.Tech Courses – Ahmedabad University has released notification for IET NRI Admission 2017 for B.Tech/ M.Tech Courses for the academic year 2017. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of IET NRI Admission 2017 for B.Tech/ M.Tech Courses such as application form, eligibility criteria,seats intake etc. on this page.
IET NRI Admission 2017 for B.Tech
Admission Schedule for NRI / NRI sponsored seats will be announced later as per the guidelines from ACPC. Admissions to the undergraduate programmes of The Institute of Engineering & Technology of Ahmedabad University are through the following two channels:
(1) Admissions through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC): 85% of the total sanctioned seats will be filled by ACPC of the Government of Gujarat. ACPC admits students based on their score in the class 12th board exam (weight 60%) and the score in the JEE main (weight 40%). The latest rules and guidelines for admissions through ACPC can be found on their website. (http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in).
(2) Admissions through the NRI or NRI Sponsored Quota : 15% of the total sanctioned seats are available for admission through the NRI or NRI Sponsored Quota.
Application form of IET NRI Admission B.Tech for NRI / NRI-Sponsored students can be downloaded from the official website or through the given below link.
- Process Over
Application Fee is Rs. 350/-.
Documents Required with the application –
- Application Form (duly filled in),
- Affidavit by the sponsor to support the education of the student. (Initially, photocopy received by e mail will be accepted but the original will be required at the time of taking admission). The NRIs outside India can notarize the affidavit on plain paper,
- Self-attested photocopy of passport of the sponsor. (Initially, signed photocopy received by e mail will be accepted but the actual signed copy will be required at the time of taking admission)
- Proof of being NRI (Green Card, White Card etc) or Citizenship of other country,
- Photocopy of HSC mark sheet
- Photocopy of SSC mark sheet
- Photocopy of school leaving certificate
- Photocopy of JEE Score card
- Passport sized photographs – 3.
The number of seats filled by ACPC in our institute is as follows :
|B.Tech. Information and Communication Technology||51 (85% of 60)|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering||26 (85% of 30)|
|B.Tech. Chemical Engineering||26 (85% of 30)|
The NRI or NRI Sponsored quota in our institute is as follows.
|B.Tech. Information and Communication Technology||9 (15% of 60)|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering||4 (15% of 30)|
|B.Tech. Chemical Engineering||4 (15% of 30)|
For NRI / NRI sponsored, the fees is US $ 6,500 per annum at the exchange rate of 1 US $ = INR 67.
- The student should be an Indian national or a Person of Indian Origin and should have passed the qualifying exam from a country other than India in the year 2017.
- As applications for NRI seats can come from diverse backgrounds, the merit list for NRI students will be decided by the institute after all the applications have been received. A minimum PCM theory percentage will be required for admission to NRI sponsored seats.
- The student shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- The student shall have to submit a copy of his/her passport along with a copy of passport of one of his/her parents.
- NRI sponsored students shall be given admission on NRI seats. The NRI sponsored seats will be filled ONLY after the NRI seats are filled first and any vacant seats are available after that within its quota.
- The name of the student must appear on the ACPC list. The admission within this quota will be given as per the merit in the ACPC merit list.
- The student seeking admission on NRI seats shall have to submit a copy of the passport of sponsoring NRI person. The copy has to be self-attested by the sponsorer.
IET NRI Admission 2017 for M.Tech
IET has released notification for admission into the 2-year M.Tech. degree programme in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) with a specialization in Data Science and Analytics. This hands-on, live case study based programme is designed to meet the exploding need for highly skilled professionals in Data Analytics. The program will offer one year research / industry based dissertation work to the student. To graduate, the student must complete all academic requirements including dissertation in three years after getting admission to the program. Admissions to M.Tech. (CSE) with specialization in ‘Data Science and Analytics’ will be managed by ACPC.
- Course : M.Tech (CSE)
- Intake : 20
- Duration : 2-years, divided into four semesters
- Program fees: Rs. 1,34,000 (One lac thirty four thousand) per year
Eligibility and Selection
Admission through ACPC subject to getting approval from ACPC.
Interviews will be conducted for the students admitted to MTech program and selected candidates will be provided monthly financial assistance in the form of Teaching Assistantship (TA-ship).
The successful students will be provided degree certificate as “M. Tech. (CSE) with specialization in ‘Data Science and Analytics’ “.