IFIM Business School looks for candidates with intellectual curiosity coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. IFIM welcomes applicants regardless of religion, gender or financial status with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
IFIM PGDM Admission 2019
Full-time; two years, Approved by AICTE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance (PGDM- Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business (PGDM- IB)
Schedule for IFIM PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Admission Selection Process in Bengaluru||Starts|
|Last date to submit filled-in application forms for PGDM, PGDM- Finance, PGDM- IB, PGDM Marketing||15 Jun 2019|
Upcoming Admission Selection Process (ASP) Schedule
|03 Jun 2019||Bangalore||IFIM Campus|
|10 Jun 2019||Bangalore||IFIM Campus|
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have scored well and qualified in one of the following entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT or GMAT
IFIM PGDM Application Form 2019
Registration of IFIM PGDM Admission 2019 is now started on the official website. Interested Candidates can apply online on the official website of IFIM or by a direct link that is posted on this page below. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Registration Process: Check here to apply online for the IFIM PGDM Admission 2019.
- Click on New User Registration and enter your data in the online application form.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
- Now click on “Save and Continue” to register.
- The screen will now display your USER ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your USER ID / Password. Use this USER ID for all future correspondence with the IFIM Institutions. Use this USER ID / Password to enter the online application form and to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- Click on ‘Click here to fill up educational details’ link that appears along with your USER ID and fill in Education details, Employment History & other details. Then proceed to make payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
You are required to pay a non-refundable Application form fee of Rs.2000/- (for PGDM, PGDM – Finance or PGDM International Business). You may choose to pay through one of the four payment modes available to you.
1. Online Payment through Credit/Debit Card:
You may pay directly through Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the Credit/Debit Card option.
2. DEMAND DRAFT:
Make a demand draft for Rs.1000/- (for PGDM, PGDM – Finance or PGDM International Business) from any Bank in favor of “Centre for Developmental Education” payable at Bangalore.
Choose the mode of Payment as DD in “Make Payment” Tab and click “Submit”. Take a print of the Payment advice form, sign & send it along with the DD to IFIM Business School. Along with this send the print out of the completed application form and attested copies of transcripts and entrance exam score card to:
Director of Admissions
IFIM Business School
# 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
Electronics City 1st Phase
Bangalore – 560100
Tel : 91-80-41432800 / 41432888
All online candidates who have not submitted or uploaded the documents must submit within 7 days of submission of the form.
IFIM looks at innovation potential, solution orientation and value fit of the candidates, besides their consistent academic performance and work experience for admission into its flagship PGDM programme. The selection process for the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme of IFIM Business School, Bangalore comprises the following components:
Innovation Potential Test (IPT) – A 30 minute in-class test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate. The test can have multiple choice as well as descriptive questions.
Group Exercise (GE) – A 30-minute indoor group exercise in groups of six to eight candidates each for assessing the solution orientation of the candidates.
Personal Interview (PI) – A 30-minute personal interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute. The interview panel will have 3 panellists. Academic Track Record IFIM believes in consistency of excellence. IFIM candidates are desired to have demonstrated consistently high standards of academic performance right from their tenth standard.
Work Experience (if any) – IFIM encourages candidates with appropriate work experience to create a stimulating learning environment in
IFIM Scholarships 2019
IFIM Business School announces merit scholarships for the 2019-21 batch of its two-year, full-time, residential, AICTE approved and AACSB accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. The objective is to identify/invite meritorious talent and offer them merit scholarships for pursuing PGDM at IFIM Business School, Bangalore. Scholarships in the form of a tuition fee waiver will be offered to meritorious students, who have appeared for CAT and/or GMAT and fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Terms and Conditions for Scholarship program
- A total of 50 scholarships will be offered, as denoted in the table above.
- Students applying for Sports Scholarship should have represented at a National/International level sports or at a level recognized by the International Olympic Committee/Cricket Board. The date on the certificate of participation should be within the previous three years from the date of the scholarship application.
- Students applying for Cultural Scholarship should have demonstrated excellence and innovation in any aspect of art and culture or presented their talent at a National/International level.
- Kanya Shakti Scholarship is applicable to women candidates who have demonstrated creativity, innovation, and excellence in any field.
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, individual students can ONLY be awarded one scholarship.
- A student is eligible to receive only one scholarship during the course of study. If a student receives an external scholarship during the study, the scholarship awarded would be withdrawn.
- The Scholarship Committee will decide the final merit list for awarding of scholarships based on the candidate’s performance in the selection process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Those studying in the final year of their bachelor’s degree programme will be granted provisional scholarship, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. The decision of the committee will be final and binding.
- The scholarship merit list will be generated by using the merit cum need criterion. Scholarships will only be first provided to those who annual family income is less than 30 lacs per annum.
For Admissions Contact
Ms. Surekha Shetty
Director – Student Services
Mob : 99000 67706
E-mail : [email protected]