IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 – Application Form for IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 was available on the official website. IFM Business School is ranked top among various Business schools in India. The institute offers a two-year program in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), in Finance, International Business, Marketing. The Institute releases the Application form for PGDM Admission 2020 on the official website, ifimbschool.com as per the schedule. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 50 % and have qualified any of the entrance exams – CAT, XAT or GMAT can apply for the courses. Check more details about the IFIM PGDM 2020 Admission from this page.
IFIM PGDM Admission 2020
The institute is amongst the top 6 Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. The syllabus of the courses is frequently updated with help of top industry experts. The Application process is conducted via online mode only. You can check out the important dates related to the IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 below:
|IFIM PGDM Admission 2020||Important Dates Dates|
|Release of the Online Application form||Available|
|Last date to submit filled-in application form||18 Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||11 and 18 May 2020|
Courses Offered by the Institute
The institute offers the Full – time, two year courses which have been approved by AICTE. The same as mentioned below:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Marketing (PGDM – Marketing)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance (PGDM- Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business (PGDM- IB)
IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
In order to apply for PGDM course offered by IFIM candidate need to fill the Application Form. Candidate need to fill and submit the application form before the last date, so as to complete the admission process. IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form was available on the official website, also candidate were able to fill the form with the help of link which was provided below.
Apply here: Click here to fill IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application Process Over…..
Application Fee: You are required to pay a non-refundable Application form fee of Rs.2000 (It is as per last year’s admission session). You may choose to pay through one of the four payment modes available to you.
1. Online Payment through Credit/Debit Card:
You may pay directly through Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the Credit/Debit Card option.
2. Deman Draft:
Make a demand draft for Rs.1000/- (for PGDM, PGDM – Finance or PGDM International Business) from any Bank in favor of “Centre for Developmental Education” payable at Bangalore.
Choose the mode of Payment as DD in “Make Payment” Tab and click “Submit”. Take a print of the Payment advice form, sign & send it along with the DD to IFIM Business School. Along with this send the print out of the completed application form and attested copies of transcripts and entrance exam score card to:
All online candidates who have not submitted or uploaded the documents must submit within 7 days of submission of the form.
How to Apply for IFIM PGDM Admission 2020?
The Application form for the IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 releases on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can check out the steps to register for the Admission 2020 below:
- Open the official website from the link provided on this page.
- Then click on the link for IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 from the main page.
- The login portal will open up.
- Click on New User Registration and enter your data in the online application form.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
- Now click on “Save and Continue” to register.
- The screen will now display your USER ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your USER ID / Password. Use this USER ID for all future correspondence with the IFIM Institutions. Use this USER ID / Password to enter the online application form and to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- Click on ‘Click here to fill up educational details’ link that appears along with your USER ID and fill in Education details, Employment History & other details. Then proceed to make payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
IFIM PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for the IFIM PGDM Admission 2020, you must check out the Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates must have scored at least 50 % (general candidates) and 45 % (SC/ ST candidates) in graduation.
Note: Candidates must have qualified in one of the following entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT , GMAT or NMAT.
IFIM PGDM Admission Process 2020
You can check out the selection process for the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme of IFIM Business School, Bangalore below:
Innovation Potential Test (IPT) – The institute conducts a 30 minute in-class test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate. The type of questions can be multiple choice questions as well as descriptive questions.
Group Exercise (GE) – After that, a 30 minute indoor group exercise is conducted. It is conducted in group of six to eight candidates for the assesment of the solution orientation of the candidates.
Personal Interview (PI) – A personal interview is conducted to judge whether the candidate is the value fit for the institute or not.
Academic Track Record – IFIM believes in consistency of excellence. IFIM candidates are desired to have demonstrated consistently high standards of academic performance right from their tenth standard.
Work Experience (if any) – IFIM encourages candidates with appropriate work experience to create a stimulating learning environment in the classroom.
IFIM PGDM 2020 Fee structure
Candidates can check out the IFIM PGDM 2020 Fee Structure below: (It is as per last year’s information brochure)
IFIM Scholarships 2020
The institute also offers the scholarships to the meritorious students. However, the scholarship is provided to the candidates who have appeared for CAT or GMAT and also fulfills the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
Terms and Conditions for Scholarship program:
- A total of 50 scholarships will be offered, as denoted in the table above.
- Students applying for Sports Scholarship should have represented at a National/International level sports or at a level recognized by the International Olympic Committee/Cricket Board. The date on the certificate of participation should be within the previous three years from the date of the scholarship application.
- Students applying for Cultural Scholarship should have demonstrated excellence and innovation in any aspect of art and culture or presented their talent at a National/International level.
- Kanya Shakti Scholarship is applicable to women candidates who have demonstrated creativity, innovation, and excellence in any field.
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, individual students can ONLY be awarded one scholarship.
- A student is eligible to receive only one scholarship during the course of study. If a student receives an external scholarship during the study, the scholarship awarded would be withdrawn.
- The Scholarship Committee will decide the final merit list for awarding of scholarships based on the candidate’s performance in the selection process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Those studying in the final year of their bachelor’s degree programme will be granted provisional scholarship, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. The decision of the committee will be final and binding.
- The scholarship merit list will be generated by using the merit cum need criterion. Scholarships will only be first provided to those who annual family income is less than 30 lacs per annum.
IFIM PGDM Placement
IFIM Business School provides ample opportunities to the candidates and one of them is the university placement. You can check out the previous year’s placement stats below:
- Total number of companies who visited: 177
- Highest Salary package offer: 16,64,000 LPA
Some of the companies which participated in the IFIM PGDM Placement are mentioned below:
Cognizant, Nestle, Bosch, Dell, FedEx, DHL, Oracle, Schneider, Electric, Toyota Motors, L’OREAL, and Yum! Brands, Infosys, Biocon, Berger Paint, Capital First, Café Coffee Day, Godrej, Consumer Products, ITC Ltd, Mindtree, Oracle Financial, City Union Bank, Edelweiss Broking Limited, Exim Bank, Hinduja Global Solution, Prestige Group, Team Lease, YES Bank, Hexaware Technology, Page Industries and Federal Bank.
About IFIM Business School
IFIM Business School is situated in the hub of IT Industry – Bengaluru. The institute offers PGDM courses, EPGDM courses, MBA, Patner University Program etc. It was honored at the Education World ‘Higher Education’ Awards 2017 – 2018. The institute provides high quality of education, training and excellent placements year after year.
The students are exposed to the corporate monitoring, industry visits, weekly guest lectures etc. on a regular basis. With the connections with many industries, the institute brings together classroom learning and practical experience. Hence, the management graduates receives excellent placement offers from the best companies only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.