|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IFIM PGDM Admission 2018
IFIM Business School looks for candidates with intellectual curiosity coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. IFIM welcomes applicants regardless of religion, gender or financial status with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
Full-time; two years, Approved by AICTE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance (PGDM- Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business (PGDM- IB)
Schedule for IFIM PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date to submit filled-in application forms||31 Jan 2018|
|Commencement of classes||Jul 2018|
IFIM PGDM Application Form 2018
Application Form of IFIM PGDM Admission 2018 is now available on the official website. Candidates can now fill the application form on the official website of IFIM or by a direct link that is posted on this page below. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Click on New User Registration and enter your data in the online application form.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
- Now click on “Save and Continue” to register.
- The screen will now display your USER ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your USER ID / Password. Use this USER ID for all future correspondence with the IFIM Institutions. Use this USER ID / Password to enter the online application form and to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- Click on ‘Click here to fill up educational details’ link that appears along with your USER ID and fill in Education details, Employment History & other details. Then proceed to make payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
You are required to pay a non-refundable Application form fee of Rs.1,200/- (for PGDM, PGDM – Finance or PGDM International Business). You may choose to pay through one of the four payment modes available to you.
1. Online Payment through Credit/Debit Card:
You may pay directly through Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the Credit/Debit Card option.
2. DEMAND DRAFT:
Make a demand draft for Rs.1,200/- (for PGDM, PGDM – Finance or PGDM International Business) from any Bank in favor of “Centre for Developmental Education” payable at Bangalore.
Choose the mode of Payment as DD in “Make Payment” Tab and click “Submit”. Take a print of the Payment advice form, sign & send it along with the DD to IFIM Business School. Along with this send the print out of the completed application form and attested copies of transcripts and entrance exam score card to:
Director of Admissions
IFIM Business School
# 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
Electronics City 1st Phase
Bangalore – 560100
Tel : 91-80-41432800 / 41432888
Fax : 91-80-41432844
All online candidates who have not submitted or uploaded the documents must submit within 7 days of submission of the form.
Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT or GMAT.
All short-listed candidates are required to appear for the selection process,
- Essay Writing
- Personal Interview
All candidates will be communicated through their registered email IDs only.
Note: Management reserves right to add new centers for conducting selection process based on the availability of candidates. No regret letters will be sent to the candidates who fail to qualify. Under normal circumstances fees once paid will not be refunded even in the case of a student’s failure/termination or withdrawal from the program. Delayed payment will attract penalty. All costs associated with the International Exchange Programs such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and the related expenses will be additional and shall be borne by the student.
Fees Structure and Payment Schedule are as follows:
Candidates are required to pay INR 4,000 towards Student Council Fund and INR 10,000 towards “IIFIM Alumni Association” separately.
Tuition Fee payment can be made either through demand draft drawn in favor of “Centre for Developmental Education” payable at Bangalore or Online.
All costs associated with the International Exchange Programs such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and the related expenses will be additional and shall be borne by the student.
Candidates who want to pay the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent in INR based on the exchange rate then prevailing.
For Admissions Contact
Ms. Surekha Shetty
Director – Student Services
Mob : 99000 67706
E-mail : [email protected]
Mr. Balaji GM
Senior Manager – Admissions
Mob : 99000 67702/04/08
E-mail : [email protected]