|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
IFMR MBA Admission 2018 – The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) had issued the notification for admission in 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2018-20. IFMR’s full-time MBA program provides quality management education with a strong foundation in Finance. IFMR offers 22 core and approximately 55 elective courses during the two-year program, spanning 8 disciplines. Interested candidate can apply for the IFMR MBA admission 2018 through the official website or the link given below on this page.
IFMR MBA Admission 2018
Those candidates who want to get admission in Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) can apply for admission in MBA 2018 before the last date through the given link below.
Schedule of IFMR MBA 2018 is given below.
|Early Decision Round||General Round|
|Application Deadline||05 Feb 2018|
|Release of Shortlist for Selection Process||19 Feb 2018|
|Selection Process Starts||03 Mar 2018|
|Selection Process Ends||25 Mar 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit List||26 Feb 2018||09 Apr 2018|
|Announcement of First Wait List||28 Feb 2018||11 Apr 2018|
|Program Starts on||01 Jun 2018|
IFMR MBA Application Form 2018
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) has released the application form. Please note that application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Enter your CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 /CMAT 2018 /GMAT & GRE Unique Registration ID to fill in the application form.
Application Fee & Procedure
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only online at forms.ifmr.ac.in which has an applicant friendly form which upon completion would require you to make a payment of Rs.1,500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. At any stage of filling the application form, you are welcome to contact our help desk who will get back to you and address your queries, solve your difficulties.
- Graduates from a full time or part time degree course, but NOT correspondence/ distance mode/ online mode in any discipline with a consistent academic record; Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applicants should have been born on/after 1st January 1991 and on/before 31st December 1999.
- Work experience is NOT mandatory, but those with work experience should have less than or equal to 3 years of experience as of 1st December 2017.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2017 / XAT 2018/ CMAT 2018/ GMAT & GRE (taken on / after 1st January 2015).
- The cut off and weights are not the same for all the entrance exams – so your performance in all the entrance exams you have taken will be evaluated against the respective cut off and only your best performance will be considered.
- While CAT/XAT/CMAT percentiles or GRE/GMAT scores are an important component of the admission process, these are not the sole criteria for admission.
- The admission committee will consider the applicant’s past academic performance and performance in Personal Interview.
- The admissions committee will be shortlisting applicants for the selection process, taking into consideration, the applicant’s past academic performance, entrance test scores, and a passion for excellence demonstrated even in non-academic endeavor such as, but not limited to, sports (represented country, state or district/ University/ College/ School), Debate, Drama, Moot Court, NCC (but not NSS) volunteering, activism etc.(of a corresponding level);
- Those with track record in these areas would get a relaxation with regard to cut off scores, provided they are otherwise eligible, and capable;
- However, there is no exemption from the requirement of a valid score in, at least one of CAT/XAT/CMAT/ GRE/GMAT regardless of any achievements.
IFMR PGDM Result
IFMR will announce the results of the selection process for admission to MBA 2018-20. Selected candidates will required to pay the first installment of fee as per the schedule by electronic transfer or Cheque or DD. Details will be sent to selected candidates by mail and courier.
IFMR PGDM Selection Procedure
The selection process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by personal interview (PI). IFMR has two rounds of admission for the MBA batch (2018-20).
The Early Decision Round is dedicated to those applicants who are currently employed and have work experience of 12 months to 36 months as of 1 December 2017. The deadline for this round is 18 December 2017.
The selection process for this round scheduled in late January 2018 and February 2018, is expected be held at the following 7 Indian cities – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune; subject to a viable number of shortlisted applicants in each of these centers.
The General Round is open to all applicants, who may or may not be employed. The deadline for this round is 5 February 2018. The selection process for this round scheduled in March 2018 is expected to be held at the following 20 Indian cities, subject to a viable number of shortlisted candidates in each of these centers.
- East Zone – Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi
- North Zone – Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South Zone – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West Zone – Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune
In both rounds, if a center is dropped for want of adequate number of shortlisted applicants, then those shortlisted applicants who have selected that particular center will be informed separately and given the option to choose any other center.
For More Information about IFMR MBA Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure