|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IFMR PGDM Admission 2017 – The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) had issued the notification for admission in 2-year full time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the session 2017-19.
Schedule of IFMR PGDM 2017 is given below.
|Early Decision Round||General Round|
|Application Deadline||05 Feb 2017||15 Feb 2017|
|Release of Shortlist for Selection Process||11 Feb 2017||28 Feb 2017|
|Selection Process Starts||18 Feb 2017||11 Mar 2017|
|Selection Process Ends||26 Feb 2017||26 Mar 2017|
|Announcement of First Merit List||06 Mar 2017||04 Apr 2017|
|Announcement of First Wait List||22 Mar 2017||25 Apr 2017|
|Program Starts on||01 Jun 2017 (Thursday)|
IFMR PGDM Merit List 2017
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) has released the First Merit list of Early Decision Round. The merit list can also be checked through the link provided below.
IFMR PGDM Application Form 2017
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) will release the application form. Please note that application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Enter your CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / GMAT & GRE Unique Registration ID to fill in the application form.
- Application process is over now…!!!
Application Fee & Procedure
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only online atforms.ifmr.ac.in which has an applicant friendly form which upon completion would require you to make a payment of Rs.1,500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. At any stage of filling the application form, you are welcome to contact our help desk who will get back to you and address your queries, solve your difficulties.
Graduates in any discipline with consistent academic record; Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardised entrance exams – CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / CMAT 2017 / GMAT & GRE (taken in the last three years).
- The cut off and weights are not the same for all the entrance exams – so your performance in all the entrance exams you have taken will be evaluated against the respective cut off and only your best performance will be considered.
- While CAT/XAT/CMAT percentiles or GRE/GMAT scores are an important component of the admission process, these are not the sole criteria for admission.
- The admission committee will consider the applicant’s past academic performance, and performance in Personal Interview.
- Further the admissions committee recognizes the importance of passion for achievement demonstrated even in non-academic endeavour such as, but not limited to, sports (represented country, state or district), NCC, Performing Arts (but NOT fine arts), volunteering, activism etc. and at the work place (of a corresponding level);
- Those with track record in these areas would get a relaxation with regard to cut off scores, provided they are otherwise eligible, and capable;
- However, there is no exemption from the requirement of a valid score in, at least one of CAT/XAT/CMAT/ GRE/GMAT regardless of any achievements.
IFMR PGDM Result
IFMR will announce the results of the selection process for admission to PGDM 2017-19. Selected candidates are required to pay the first installment of fee as per the schedule by electronic transfer or Cheque or DD. Details will be sent to selected candidates by mail and courier. List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
IFMR PGDM Selection Procedure
The selection process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by personal interview (PI). IFMR has two rounds of admission for the PGDM batch 18 (2017-19).
The Early Decision Round is dedicated to those applicants with work experience of 12 months to 36 months as of 30th November 2016. The deadline for this round is 18th December 2016. The selection process for this round is as per the above schedule & expected be held at the following 10 Indian cities – Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune – subject to a viable number of shortlisted candidates in each of these centers.
The General Round is open to all applicants, who may or may not be currently employed. The selection process for this round scheduled in March 2017 is expected to be held at the following 20 Indian cities, subject to a viable number of shortlisted candidates in each of these centers.
- East Zone – Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi
- North Zone – Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South Zone – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore
- West Zone – Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Raipur.
For More Information about IFMR PGDM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure