IFMR MBA Admission 2021 – The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) offers admission in 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2021-22. The application form for IFMR MBA 2021 Admission has been released on the official website i.e ifmr.ac.in. Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 1,500/ before the final submission of the application form. IFMR’s full-time MBA program provides quality management education with a strong foundation in Finance. IFMR offers 22 core and approximately 55 elective courses during the two-year program, spanning 8 disciplines. For more information regarding IFMR MBA Admission 2021 eligibility criteria, application form, result etc read the article below,
– IFMR MBA 2021 Schedule has been revised. Scroll down to check it.
– IFMR MBA 2021 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
IFMR MBA Admission 2021
The schedule has divided into two rounds. The candidates should know about the schedule and the important events regarding the admission. So here we are providing the details in table format –
|Application portal opens||26 Oct 2020||26 Oct 2020|
|Deadline for submission of application||15 Mar 2021|
|Announcement of shortlist for |
WAT and PI
|24 Mar 2021|
|WAT and PI date||28-30 Mar 2021|
28 Apr to 04 May 2021
|Registration, orientation and preparatory course||29-30 Jun 2021||29-30 Jun 2021|
|Term 1 classes begin||01 Jul 2021||01 Jul 2021|
IFMR MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) has released the application form for IFMR MBA Admission 2021. Eligible candidates can apply form the official website i.e ifmr.ac.in or from the direct link given below. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are required to upload mark sheets, certificates and other documents in the application portal while applying.
Application Form: Click here to apply for the application form of IFMR MBA admission 2021.
Application Fee & Procedure
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only online at forms.ifmr.ac.in which has an applicant friendly form which upon completion would require you to make a payment of Rs.1,500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
IFMR MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IFMR MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
Age Limit: Applicants should have been born on/after January 01, 1994 and on/before 31st December 2001.
- Candidates having full-time Graduates degree and final year undergraduate degree candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply as per the UGC policy and notification.
- Applicants should have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2020 / XAT 2021 / CMAT 2021 / GMAT / GRE.
- There is a different cut off score for each entrance exam which is given in the section “Application Screening”. From among the entrance exam score given by the applicant, the best score will be considered subject to meeting the eligibility cut off.
- While entrance exam scores are an important component of the admission process, they are not the sole criteria for admission. Shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) will be based on parameters such as academic performance in Class X, Class XII, UG and performance in the competitive exams, in short called as “Qualifying parameters”.
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameters which include work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- Work experience is not mandatory. Candidates with work experience of less than or equal to 36 months, as on the date of the deadline for application, can apply
Graduates of full-time degree course and candidates in the final year of the undergraduate degree can apply. Candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply as per the UGC policy and notification.
Applicants must have valid scores of one (or more) of the competitive exams as mentioned in the eligibility criteria. From among the entrance exam score given by the applicant, the best score will be considered subject to meeting the eligibility cut off.
Work experience is not mandatory. The admissions process comprises of two rounds i.e. Round 1 & Round 2, wherein candidates having work experience between 0 – 36 months can apply in either of the rounds.
IFMR MBA Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
IFMR MBA 2020 admission process is divided into two rounds-
Shortlist For WAT And PI – All the parameters (qualifying parameters) as mentioned in the eligibility criteria section will be considered while screening the application to shortlist candidates for WAT and PI. The shortlisted candidates are intimated through E-mail/dashboard of the application portal with the details of WAT and PI schedule
Written Ability Test (WAT) And Personal Interview (PI) – WAT and PI are conducted on the same day. The mode of WAT and PI process will be updated at a later date
IFMR MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The tuition fee for the programme is INR 13,86,000/- (Rupees Thirteen lakhs and eighty-six thousand only). Details of other fees and the payment schedule is as follows:
- The fee mentioned above is inclusive of tuition fee, provision of course materials, library, IT support, alumni association membership, course related software licensing cost etc.
- Medical insurance charges are part of the living fee.
- The fee does not include any laptop charges. Student is required to bring his/her own laptop.
- The MBA Programme is residential and hence staying in hostel is mandatory. The hostel is located inside the University campus in Sri City.
- Fee payment should be made through online only.
Official Website: ifmr.ac.in
For more details regarding IFMR MBA Admission 2021 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.