IFMR MBA Admission 2020 – The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) offers admission in 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2020-22. The application form for IFMR MBA 2020 Admission has been released on the official website i.e ifmr.ac.in. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 1,500/ before final submission of application form. IFMR’s full-time MBA program provides quality management education with a strong foundation in Finance. IFMR offers 22 core and approximately 55 elective courses during the two-year program, spanning 8 disciplines. For more information regarding IFMR MBA Admission 2020 eligibility criteria, application form, result etc read the article below,
Latest: IFMR MBA 2021 Application will start from October 2020. Stay here for getting updates.
IFMR MBA Admission 2020
The admissions process for IFMR MBA admission 2020 is divided into two rounds Working Professionals Round (WPR) for candidates with 12-36 months of work experience and General Round (GR) for candidates with 0-36 months of work experience. The complete schedule for IFMR MBA admission 2020 is given below.
|Events||Working Professionals Round||General Round|
|Application portal opens||11 Oct 2019||11 Oct 2019|
|Deadline for submission of application||04 Feb 2020||03 Mar 2020|
|Announcement of shortlist for |
WAT and PI
|2nd / 3rd week of Feb 2020||2nd / 3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Commencement of interviews||4th week of Feb 2020||4th week of Mar 2020|
|Announcement of results||3rd week of Mar 2020||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Registration for the programme and commencement of classes||June 2020||June 2020|
FMR MBA Admission 2021 Announcement
IFMR MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) has released the application form for IFMR MBA Admission 2020. Eligible candidates can apply form the official website i.e ifmr.ac.in or from the direct link given below. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are required to upload mark sheets, certificates and other documents in the application portal while applying.
Application Form: Click here to apply for the application form of IFMR MBA admission 2020.
Application Fee & Procedure
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only online at forms.ifmr.ac.in which has an applicant friendly form which upon completion would require you to make a payment of Rs.1,500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
IFMR MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IFMR MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
Age Limit: Applicants should have been born on/after January 01, 1993 and on/before 31st December 2000.
- Candidates having full-time Graduates degree and final year undergraduate degree candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply as per the UGC policy and notification.
- Applicants should have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 / CMAT 2020 / GMAT / GRE.
- There is a different cut off score for each entrance exam which is given in the section “Application Screening”. From among the entrance exam score given by the applicant, the best score will be considered subject to meeting the eligibility cut off.
- While entrance exam scores are an important component of the admission process, they are not the sole criteria for admission. Shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) will be based on parameters such as academic performance in Class X, Class XII, UG and performance in the competitive exams, in short called as “Qualifying parameters”.
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameters which include work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- Work experience is not mandatory. Candidates with work experience of less than or equal to 36 months, as on the date of deadline for application, can apply
For the Early Decision Round, the following criteria have been used to identify those in-eligible to be shortlisted, and such in-eligible applicants will be intimated individually within January 2019.
IFMR MBA Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
IFMR MBA 2020 admission process is divided into two rounds-
- Working Professionals Round (WPR): for candidates having 12-36 months of work experience.
- General Round (GR): for candidates with 0-36 months of work experience
There are two stages in the selection process:
- Application screening
- Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
Given below are the parameters considered while screening the application to select candidates for WAT and PI:
Note: Shorlisted candidates shall be informed through email with details of the interview schedule and venue.
Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates shorlisted for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) would be conducted in the following cities fiven below.
For Working Professionals Round (WPR) –
For General Round (GR) –
Note: IFMR GSB reserves the right to change these venues as it deems necessary. Such changes would be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
The fee structure for IFMR MBA Admission 2020 is given below –
|S.No||Fee Description||Amount in INR|
|1||First Instalment Fee inclusive of Admissions Deposit Fee:|
|a. Admission Deposit Fee (To be paid while accepting the offer)||27,500|
|Balance First Instalment Fees (To be paid after accepting the offer)||3,02,500|
|2||Second Instalment Fees (To be paid in the first year)||5,50,000|
|3||Third and Final Instalment Fees (To be paid in the second year)||4,40,000|
|4||Refundable Caution Deposit (To be paid one week before registration)||50,000|
|5||First year Living Expenses (To be paid one week before registration)||1,50,000|
|6||Second year Living Expenses*||1,57,500|
* Subject to revision every year based on the inflation and other costs.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on IFMR MBA Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: ifmr.ac.in
For more details regarding IFMR MBA Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.