IGDTUW 2020 Application Form – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women has released the online application form for admission to PG and Ph.D courses. Deadline to submit BBA application has been extended till September 07, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website, igdtuw.ac.in or using the direct link given below on this page. Rs 1000 must be paid as the application fee amount. Candidates should fill the Application Form of IGDTUW 2020 after ensuring the eligibility criteria. To know more facts and details about IGDTUW Application Form 2020, go through this article.
Latest: The last date to apply for BBA is extended till September 07, 2020. Scroll down to apply for the course of your choice.
IGDTUW 2020 Application Form
Application form with incorrect details will be rejected and the same will happen if not submitted in the prescribed format. Also, the candidates must ensure that the form and the fee are submitted before the lapse of the deadline. Check the schedule from below.
|Courses||Opening Date of Application Form||Last Date of Application Form|
|B.Tech||12 May 2020||To be announced|
|MBA||28 Feb 2020|
|M.Tech||05 Jun 2020|
|M.Plan||05 Jun 2020|
|MCA||05 Jun 2020|
|Ph.D||05 Jun 2020|
IGDTUW 2020 Application Form Extended
Last date to Apply for BBA Extended
The last date to apply for MBA Application form has been extended up to August 14, 2020. Check the image below-
Last date to apply for PG and Ph.D has been extended.
Last date to apply for MBA has been extended till June 28, 2020. Official notice released by CMAC is given below.
Click here to download application extension notice.
IGDTUW 2020 Application Fee
It is necessary to submit application fee after submitting the online application form, otherwise the application is deemed incomplete. Such applications are not considered for admission by the University. Candidates can check the application fee amount below.
Application Fee: Rs 1000 (non-refundable) to be paid online
Image Specifications for IGDTUW 2020 Application Form
The applicant needs to upload his/her photograph, signature and other documents/certificates in the online form. The uploaded documents must conform to the specifications prescribed by IGDTUW. These are provided in the table below.
|Document||Format||Max File Size|
|Other documents||2 MB|
Documents to Upload in IGDTUW 2020 Application Form
Following scanned documents are required to be uploaded on thes application portal.
- DOB Certificate or Class 10th Certificate with Date of Birth
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Consolidated Degree marksheet or marksheets of all years/semesters for result awaited candidates
- GATE Scorecard/ JRF/NET Certificate (if applicable)
- Category/Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Pan Card)
- Work Experience Certificate for Part-Time Ph.D Applicants
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer for Part-Time Ph.D Applicants
- CoA (Council of Architecture) registration certificate of CoA Approved program (in case of B.Arch.) Temporary Registration number from COA, for M.Plan
- Coloured photo
- NIMCET Scorecard, if applicable, for MCA applicants
- Proof of CGPA conversion to percentage (if applicable)
Step by Step Guide to fill IGDTUW Admission Application Form 2020
There are 5 simple steps to be followed to apply online:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Next, click on the button that says “New User Register Here”, as shown below.
- A registration form is going to pop up. Fill all the details and set up a password.
Step 2: Complete Application Form
After registering successfully, fill the rest of the details in the IGDTUW 2020 Application Form. Candidates need to provided following details while applying:
- Personal Information
- Course, one wishes to apply for (if applying for more than 1 course, a separate application form and fee is to be submitted for each course)
- Academic details
- Work Experience
Step 3: Upload Documents
In this step, candidates have to upload the required certificate/documents in prescribed format and size.
Step 4: Pay Application Fee
After completing all the above steps, proceed to pay the fee online. Application without fee payment are rejected.
Step 5: Print Application Form
Finally, after payment of fee and submission of form, take a print-out of IGDTUW Application Form 2020 for future references. There is no need to send hard copy of the form to University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.