IGDTUW 2017 Application Form – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has released the application form for M.Tech/MCA/P.hD admission on April 15, 2017. The details regarding the UG admission have not been announced. However, the institute has notified that the admission will be granted through JAC online counseling. Candidates planning to submit application form of IGDTUW 2017 are required to ensure the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. Know more facts and details about IGDTUW Application Form 2017 from this page.
IGDTUW 2017 Application Form
The aspirants of any course will not be able to submit the application form offline. Application form with incorrect details will be rejected and the same will happen if not submitted in the prescribed format. Also, the candidates will have to ensure that the form and the fee are submitted before the lapse of the deadline.
Check important dates for filling IGDTUW Admission Application Form 2017 from table below:
|M.Tech, MCA, and P.hD information brochure release||07 Apr 2017|
|Availability of M.Tech, MCA, and P.hD application form||15 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit the form MCA , Ph.D||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date to submit the form M.Tech||
IGDTUW Admission Application Form 2017 for M.Tech, MCA and Ph.D
Candidates can apply online for admission to Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Admission 2017. Online submission of forms for M.Tech, MCA and Ph.D programs would commence as per the schedule above.
- Application Process are over now….!!!
The e-brochure may be downloaded from the website and application can be filled on line by submitting the fee amounting to Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
Important Instruction for Password
During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember her password for all future logins.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password. Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither IGDTUW nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate. Candidate can change her password after login, if desired. Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Step by Step Guide to fill IGDTUW Admission Application Form 2017
There are 3 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression and other relevant Documents
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of the other relevant Documents must be greater than 50 kb and less than 300 kb.
- The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of fees.
Step 3: Pay Fee by Net banking/Credit/Debit card
The candidate has to select Net banking/Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate account. However the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.