IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 – Notification for the IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 has been released. IGDTUW offers 4 years B.Tech course in CSE, ECE, IT, MAE streams for the academic year 2020 – 21. The admission in the college will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2020, through JAC Delhi. The admission in B.Tech programme will be through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) – 2020 jointly for DTU, NSTU, IGDTUW and IIITD. JAC or Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi, is a common seat allotment platform through which candidates receive admission in DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, and IGDTUW. Scroll down to check more information about IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Registration for JAC Delhi has been started. Apply Here!
IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020
The IGDTUW is an all-girls college, which is considered among the top institutes in the nation. It is the only all-girls engineering college in Delhi and is also the first university in India which opened its doors to women’s education in technology. Candidates can check the IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 dates are as given below:
|Events of IGDTUW Admission 2020||Dates|
|Registration for JAC Delhi||12 May 2020|
|Release of IGDTUW Delhi Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date for IGDTUW Online Application Submission||To be announced|
|Last date for Choice filling||To be announced|
IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
- SAITM Gurgaon Application OpenSAITM Gurgaon Admission 2020 Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Reva University AdmissionREVA University Admission Open!! Apply Now!!
- BMU Application 2020 (Packasges Upto Rs.23 LPA)BML Munjal University Application Apply Now!!
Application form for the IGDTUW B.Tech Admission 2020 releases on the official website. Eligible and interested candidates can go on the official website and fill out the application form on or before the scheduled date. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the documents and images in the prescribed format. At last, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
Modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
IGDTUW Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admission 2020
An applicant passing any of the following examinations with at least 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) and qualifying JEE main (Paper 1) examination 2020 shall be eligible for admission to the B. Tech. the program provided she has passed in each subject separately.
IGDTUW B.Tech 2020 Admission Process
Candidates can check the admission process for IGDTUW B.Tech from below:
- Admission to B.Tech. The program will be based on All India Rank prepared by CBSE based on the performance of the applicant in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) Examination 2020 and also the applicant must be declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE.
- The admission to B.Tech. the program will be done through Joint Admission Counselling (jointly organized by DTU, NSUT, IIITD & IGDTUW).
- 85% of the total seats are reserved for applicants belonging to Delhi Region (Students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board / College / Institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for applicants belonging to outside Delhi Region.
IGDTUW B.Tech 2020 Course and Seat Intake
As per last year, the data of the courses and seats in each course is as below:
IGDTUW B.Tech 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for B.tech courses in per year format is shown below:
Some salient features of IGDTUW
- Name: Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
- Established in: 1998
- Branches Offered: CSE, ECE, IT, MAE
Official Website: igdtuw.ac.in
To get more information about IGDTUW B.Tech 2020 – Download Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.