IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card will be released by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya soon. It is a common entrance test to get admission into various courses offered by IGKV. Candidates who will successfully submit the Application form till the last date along with the application fees will only be issued IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card. candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from the Official Website. The link to download the same will also be provided on this page after the release of Admit Cards. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) and counseling. It will be compulsory for the candidates to carry the Hall Ticket along with a Photo ID proof on the day of examination. To know all the details regarding IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card, Aspirants can check this page.
IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be available for only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per laid by the conducting body and submit the application form on time. IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card will only be made available on the University Website. Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent to them via post or through any other medium. Candidates can check the expected dates mentioned below.
|Availability of Admit Cards||02 May 2019|
|IGKV CET 2019 Exam Date||26 May 2019|
Admit card: The IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in.
How to Download IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted the application form on time will be issued IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card. Students who will be appearing for the exam should keep the Hall Ticket with utmost safety till the time counseling and further admission process gets over completely. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website. i.e. igkvmis.cg.nic.in or click on the link provided on this page.
- Look for the relevant link for which candidate has filled the application form and have to download the Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to a new page which is given below.
- Now, candidates will have to enter their registration no. and Date of Birth then click on “Login” button.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen. Candidates should download it and take a print out as it is the entry ticket for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep it safely for future admission process.
Exam Centers for IGKV CET 2019
Candidates can check where the exam will take place. The list mentioned below of test centers is as per the Last year information. If in case, there are some changes in the test center it will be updated here.
- College of Agriculture, Raipur.
- BTC College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bilaspur.
- RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur.
- SG College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jagdalpur.
- SV College of Agriculture & Technology, Raipur.
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jangir- Champa.
- DKS College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bhatapara.
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalya, Campus office, Raipur)
Documents to Carry for IGKV CET 2019 Exam
Candidates willing to appear for the IGKV CET 2019 should note the list of documents listed below and carry them on the day of examination. If a candidate fails to bring the given documents he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Common Entrance Test in any case.
- A Government Approved valid Photo ID proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any) etc.
- IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card
Details Mentioned on IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will download the admit cards should ensure that all details mentioned on the Hall Ticket are correct as per their information. If in case, there are some error candidates should immediately contact the conducting body for assistance.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Course opted by the candidate
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Time