IGNOU Admission 2017 Application Form (July Session) has released by the University for admission to the various Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificates and Diplomas programes. Interested candidates can fill and submit the application form online from the official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
Last Date for submission of application form for “All other Programmes” has been extended till 28 Aug 2017.
|Submission of Application form starts||01 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||30 June 2017 – Certificate Programmes
IGNOU Admission 2017 Application Form
Online Application Form of IGNOU Admission 2017 for July Session is available now on the official website. Candidates can also fill the aplication form online through the direct link, which is given below.
Buy Prospectus from Regional Centre in person for Rs. 200/-, or ask by post from the address given below by sending a DD of Rs. 250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi.
Step for filling Online Form
- Click on “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your User Name and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details :-
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” check box.
- For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking :-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking : If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MAEDU programme are advised not to pay the programme fee along with the filled in application form. They will get a separate communication about their admission and payment of fee from the concerned Regional Centre. They are required to pay only the Registration fee of Rs.200/- along with the filled in application form. The admission to MAEDU programme will be made on the basis of a merit list of candidates to be prepared by the concerned RC.
- For PGDMCH, the experience does not necessarily mean work experience in Government service. It will be counted as period between the date of completion of internship and June 30 irrespective of place of work. PGDMCH is being offered through Programme Study Centre (Medical Colleges) and Skill Development Centres (District Hospitals) which would be allocated by the Regional Centre after finalisation of the admission.
- PGDT is a Programme of Translation from English-to-Hindi and vice-versa. It is advisable for students seeking admission in it to have proficiency in both languages.
- The Candidates of M.Sc.(MACS) should select the programme centre from the list as given in the prospectus. The candidates of PGDMCH, PGDHHM, PGDGM, DNA, MSCMACS, MAEDU, should deposit only the Registration Fee of Rs.200/- with the application form. Their selection will be determined by way of a merit list and they will be duly informed. Only selected candidates will be required to pay the Programme Fee within a stipulated date. DNA students are also required to fill Form A, PGDMCH & PGDGM students are also required to fill the Form-B, PGDHHM students to fill the Form-C. CCPD students to fill the Form-D.
- Before you start filling in the form make sure that you have read the Sections and the instructions for filling up the form very carefully. Please note that change of category code shall not be entertained after the submission of application form.
- Remember that making wrong entries in the application form will lead to rejection.
Incomplete and Late Applications
Incomplete Application Form(s)/Re-registration Form(s), received after due date or having wrong options of courses or electives or false information, will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the learners. The learners are, therefore, advised to fill up the relevant columns carefully and enclose copies of all the required self attested certificates. The Admission Form duly completed along with its enclosures is to be submitted to the Regional Director concerned ONLY on or before the due date mentioned in the admission notification. The application form sent to other offices of the University will not be considered and the applicant will have no claim, whatsoever, on account of this.