IGNOU Jan Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to submit the application form (Except Certificate Semester Based and Merit Based Programs) till March 31, 2022, without late fee. The admission into various U.G & P.G courses in January session 2022 at the official website ignou.ac.in. IGNOU UG & PG Admissions 2022 will be held twice a year. Candidates willing to take admission in Jan 2022 must fulfil the eligibility criteria given by University. They also have to submit the documents before the date for admission. For more information about IGNOU UG PG Admission Jan 2022 from the page below.
Latest – The application form for various UG, PG courses (Except Certificate, Semester Based Programs and Merit Based Programs) for IGNOU January 2022 session is now available till March 31, 2022. Scroll down to Apply.
IGNOU Jan Admission 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the Mega-University in the World. Interested candidates can check the tentative dates from the table below:
|IGNOU UG & PG Admission Jan 2022||Dates|
|Start date for applying Online||Released|
|Last date for Registration||31 Mar 2022|
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to fill the application form till March 31, 2022 without late fee. The admission into various U.G & P.G courses (Except Certificate Semester Based and Merit Based Program) in January session 2022 at the official website ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form is available on the official site as per the schedule candidates can apply online from the official website only. Candidates are required to create their login ID and Password by registering their details, mobile number and Email Id. The programme fee can be paid online using payment online Gateway. Once the fee is paid, submit the admission form. After that,once admission is confirmed, candidates will receive the message on the registered mobile number and email ID.
Application Form: Click here to fill IGNOU Jan 2022 Application Form.
How to apply –
- Go to the official website of the IGNOU and Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” in the applicant login.
- Fill the required registration details like Name, Mobile Number, email ID, course etc. and creat a password between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button. and you will receive a username and password created by you via e-mail and SMS.
- Then pay the application Fee along with course fee online. and download the fee receipt for future references.
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Application Fee – Course fee and application fee is to be paid together in order to get admission in IGNOU . The Admission fee is :
- Rs. 200
Mode of Payments –
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Documents to be uploaded during Registration –
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
Image Specification – Candidates have to upload documents, images in their mentioned below prescribed format only:
|Photograph||less than 100 KB|
|Signature||less than 100 Kb|
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility for admission. Candidates can check the criteria given by the University from below:
- U.G Programmes – For all U.G programmes, candidates who have completed and passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized Board can apply for the U.G programmes online.
- P.G Programmes – For all P.G programmes, candidates who have completed Bachelor’s from any recognized University can apply for any P.G programme.
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes – Candidate who have completed graduation in their desired stream or in any discipline can apply for Post Graduate Diploma courses.
- Advanced Certificate Programme – Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent.
IGNOU UG & PG Admission 2022 Procedure
After the online registration, students will receive a confirmation message for admission from the University. After that candidates are required to report at the nearer study centre along with original copies of documents uploaded in the application form.In case of any discrepancy in the Admission Form, the prospective students are advised to remove the discrepancy within a stipulated time.If a candidates fails to do so, this might will lead to rejection of admission form.
If a candidates won’t report for the verification process before or on the due date, his/her admission will liable to get cancelled.
Original Documents to be Carry for Verification –
- Age proof
- Relevant Education Qualification Documents
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
Courses Offered in IGNOU Jan Admission 2022
Candidates can check the courses offered by IGNOU in U.G, P.G , Diploma and certificate programmes from below:
Master’s Degree Programme
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science(Food Nutrition)
- MA (Rural Development)
- Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- MA (English)
- MA (Hindi)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work (Counseling)
- MA (Philosophy)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies)
- MA (Psychology)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MA (Anthropology)
- MA (Development Studies); MA(Adult Education)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- MA(Women and Gender Studies)
- MA (Distance Education)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA (Translation Studies)
Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
PG Diploma and Diploma Programme
|PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||PG Diploma in Rural Development||PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||PG Diploma in Translation||PG Diploma in International Business Operations|
|PG Diploma in Gandhi & Peace Studies|
PG Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development
PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
PG Diploma in Applied Statistics
|PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|PG Diploma in Audio Programme Production||PG Diploma in Higher Education||PG Diploma in Educational Technology|
|PG Diploma in School Leadership and Management||PG Diploma in Educational Management & Administration||PG Diploma in Pre-Primary Education|
|PG Diploma in Adult Education||PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management||PG Diploma in Information Security|
|PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights||PG Diploma in Criminal Justice||PG Diploma in Urban Planning & Development|
|PG Diploma in Folklore & Culture Studies||PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management||PG Diploma in Plantation Management|
|PG Diploma in Book Publishing||PG Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies||PG Diploma in Mental Health|
|PG Diploma in Sustainability Science||PG Diploma in Social Work (Counselling)||PG Diploma in Development Studies|
|PG Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health.|
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Advanced Certificate in Information Security.
- PG Certificate in Adult Education
- PG Certificate in Cyber Law
- PG Certificate in Patent Practice
- PG Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- PG Certificate in Agriculture Policy
- PG Certificate in Gandhi & Peace Studies
- PG Certificate in Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- PG Certificate in Geoinformatics
- PG Certificate in Acupuncture
- PG Certificate in Climate Change
- Certificate in Visual Arts-Painting/ Applied Arts/ Performing Arts- Theatre Arts/ Hindustani Music/ Karnataka Music/ Bharatanatyam/ Arabic Language/ French Language/ Russian Language/ Disaster Management/ Environmental Studies/ NGO Management/ Business Skills/ Teaching English/ Functional English(basic level)/ Urdu Language/ HIV & Family Education/ Social Work & Criminal Justice System/ Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing/ Maternal & Child Health Nursing/ Home Based Health Care/ Community Radio/ Tourism Studies/ Food & Nutrition Nutrition & Child Care/ Rural Development/ Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management/ Poultry Farming/ Beekeeping/ Human Rights/ Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Laws/ Anti Human Trafficking/ International Humanitarian Law/ Information Technology/ Guidance; Communication & IT Skills
IGNOU Online Courses 2022
Following 13 courses are on offer for admission.
- PG Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- PG Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Certificate Programme in Peace Studies and Conflict Management
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- MA in Translation Studies
- MA (Hindi)
- MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Bachelor of Tourism
- Certificate Programme in Library and Information Science
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Tourism Studies
- Certificate in Arabic Language
- Certificate in Russian Language
IGNOU Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the total course fee of each course as per the last year from the below
PG Diploma Courses –
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985 by an Act of Parliament. It serve the Indian population by means of distance and open education, providing quality higher education opportunities to all segments of society. Recently IGNOU has 21 schools and a network of 67 regional centres, 2667 study centres, and 29 overseas centres (in 15 countries). It offers around 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
Official website: ignou.ac.in
For more detail regarding the IGNOU Jan 2022 session, Candidates can check the previous year prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.