Indira Gandhi National Open University, announces ADMISSION to the following Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Academic Programmes for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019. The details of the programs, along with the common admission prospectus and application form are given here.
IGNOU Admission 2019 – July Session
Admissions are open for Master Degree Programme, Bachelor Degree Programme, PG Diploma and Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programme and Appreciation / Awareness Level Programmes at IGNOU for the July 2019 session. Check the important dates from below:
|Last date for submission of application for Certificates program||15 Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of application For all other Programmes||31 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the notification regarding fee exemption to SC/ST students.
Programme Offered By IGNOU
Master of Computer Applications (MCA); Master of Science(Food Nutrition); MA (Rural Development); Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy); Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM); MA (English); MA (Hindi); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Social Work (Counseling); MA (Philosophy); MA (Economics); MA (History); MA (Political Science); MA (Public Administration); MA (Sociology); MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies); MA (Psychology); Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS); MA (Anthropology); MA (Development Studies); MA( Adult Education); MA (Gender & Development Studies); MA(Women and Gender Studies); MA (Distance Education); Master of Commerce (M.Com); MA (Translation Studies);
MA (Education)*; M.Com (F&T)*; M.Com (BP&CG)*; and M.Com (MA&FS)* in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA); Bachelor of Social Work (BSW); Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS); Bachelor of Arts (BA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com); Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) ;
B.Com (A&F)*; B.Com(CA&A)* and B.Com(F&CA)* in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
PG Diploma and Diploma Programme
- PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking; Disaster Management; Gandhi & Peace Studies; Rural Development; Counselling and Family Therapy; Translation; International Business Operations; Environment and Sustainable Development; Analytical Chemistry; Applied Statistics; Journalism & Mass Communication; Audio Programme Production; Higher Education; Educational Technology; School Leadership and Management; Educational Management & Administration; Pre-Primary Education; Adult Education; Pharmaceutical Sales Management; Information Security; Intellectual Property Rights; Criminal Justice; Urban Planning & Development; Folklore & Culture Studies; Food Safety and Quality Management; Plantation Management; Book Publishing; Women’s & Gender Studies; Mental Health; Sustainability Science; Social Work (Counselling); Development Studies; Environmental and Occupational Health.
IGNOU also invites application for admission to PG Specialization Diploma (Direct entry) in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)*, Financial Management (PGDFM)*, Operations Management (PGDOM)*, Marketing Management (PGDMM)* and Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)*.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education; Nutrition & Health Education; Panchayat Level Administration & Development; Tourism Studies; Aquaculture; Creative Writing in English; Urdu; HIV and Family Education; BPO Finance & Accounting; Women Empowerment & Development; Para-legal Practice; Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables; Dairy Technology; Meat Technology; Production of Value Added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds; Fish Products Technology; Watershed Management; Retailing; Event Management.
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management; Information Security.
- PG Certificate in Adult Education; Cyber Law; Patent Practice; Bangla-Hindi Translation; Malayalam-Hindi Translation; Agriculture Policy; Gandhi & Peace Studies; Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired; Geoinformatics; Acupuncture; Climate Change
- Certificate in Visual Arts-Painting; Applied Arts; Performing Arts- Theatre Arts; Hindustani Music; Karnataka Music; Bharatanatyam; Arabic Language; French Language; Russian Language; Disaster Management; Environmental Studies; NGO Management; Business Skills; Teaching English; Functional English(basic level); Urdu Language; HIV & Family Education; Social Work & Criminal Justice System; Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing; Maternal & Child Health Nursing; Home Based Health Care; Community Radio; Tourism Studies; Food & Nutrition; Nutrition & Child Care; Rural Development; Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management; Poultry Farming; Beekeeping; Human Rights; Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Laws; Anti Human Trafficking; International Humanitarian Law; Information Technology; Guidance; Communication & IT Skills; Laboratory Techniques; Teaching of Primary School Mathematics; Value Education; Energy Technology Management; Competency in Power Distribution; Library & Information Sciences; Life and Thought of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar; First Aid; Tribal Studies; Japanese Language; Korean Language & Culture; Spanish Language & Culture; German Language; Fashion Design; General Duty Assistance; Geriatric Care Assistance; Phlebotomy Assistance; Home Health Assistance;
Appreciation / Awareness Level Programmes
Appreciation Course on Environment; Appreciation Course on Population and Sustainable Development; Awareness Programme on Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables; Awareness Programme on Dairy Farming; Awareness Programme on Goods and Services Tax.
MBA (Banking & Finance)* Programme
Official website: www.ignou.ac.in