Indira Gandhi National Open University Common Prospectus for admission into IGNOU University. IGNOU Provides admissions to various courses. Candidates who are willing to apply can check the details regarding IGNOU Admissions 2019 through the common prospectus that will be provided below. Application forms for IGNOU Admissions 2019 are available now. Candidates can check the Common prospectus for the following Degrees/ Certificates given below.
- Master Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- PG Diploma and Diploma
- Certificate Programme
- Appreciation / Awareness Level Programmes
IGNOU Admission 2019 Common Prospectus
IGNOU Admission Common Prospectus 2019-20 of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) containing details of the Academic Programmes for the Admission Cycles July 2019 and January 2020 will be given here.
- Click here to download the IGNOU Admission 2019 Common Prospectus.
The Schools of Studies
With a view to develop interdisciplinary programmes, the University operates through its Schools of Studies. Each School is headed by a Director who arranges to organize its academic programmes and courses in coordination with the School faculty and staff, and different academic, administrative and service divisions of the University. The emphasis is on providing a wide choice of courses at different levels.
The following Schools of Studies are in operation currently:
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SOET)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Interdisciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVA)
Learning material is specially prepared by teams of experts drawn from different universities and specialized institutions in the area spread throughout the country as well as in-house faculty. The material is scrutinized by the content experts, in -house faculty and edited by the language experts at IGNOU before these are finally sent for printing. Similarly, audio and video materials are produced in consultation with the course writers, in-house faculty and producers. The material is previewed and reviewed by the faculty as well as outside experts and edited/modified, wherever necessary before they are finally dispatched to the students, Study Centres and Telecast through Gyan Darshan.