|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test Application Form 2018 – IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2018 can be obtained online from the official website of IGNOU. Candidate should check their eligibility criteria before applying online. Get IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2018 complete information here.
IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2018
The last date of submitting the filled in application form is
15 Jul 2017 11 Aug 2017. The filled in entrance test application form may be sent by Registered/Speed post to the Regional Centre of the concerned city.
Candidates can fill their Application form online through the official website as per schedule date. Al the candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post.
No change of category code shall be entertained from the candidate after the submission of Entrance cum Admission form.
Books recommended for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam
|IGNOU B ED Entrance Exam with Solved Paper||Buy Online|
|IGNOU B ED Entrance Exam with Solved Paper (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|IGNOU 15 Practice Sets for B.Ed Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|IGNOU 15 Practice Sets for B.Ed Entrance Exam (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Online|
Instruction for Candidates
- Please send your Application form by Regd. Post/Speed Post to the Regional Centre under whose jurisdictional area you are Teaching.
- Application form submitted to any office other than the concerned Regional Centre will not be entertained.
- No change of category shall be entertained after the submission of application form.
- Application received after this date will not be accepted.
- Please retain the photocopy of the form for future reference.
- Copy of documents mentioned at (i), (ii) & (iii) under employment certificate are to be attached with this application form.
- Application form received without proper filling of employment certificate and other documents will be summarily rejected.
- Application form with overwriting/fluid will be summarily rejected.
Submission of Documents during Counselling
The learners are requested to submit the following original Documents alongwith alongwith the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre only at the time of counseling.
- High and Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with marksheet.
- Original Hall Ticket
- Degree and marksheet of graduation/post-graduation.
- Certificate issued by the Institution where the candidate has pursued his/her teacher education programme stating that the institute is recognized for offering the teacher education programme through face to face Code by NCTE, along with a copy of recognition letter issued by NCTE to that institution. If the recognition letter is not available, then the Certificate issued by the institution should contain the details of letter no. and date of recognition to the granted by NCTE.
- Original Certificate from the reconized Secondary/Senior Secondary schools to provide facilities for Practical Work including Internship.
- Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form..
- Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate (if applicable) in a letterhead of a recognised school.
- Certificate to provide facilities for B.Ed. practical Work including internship from a Secondary/ Higher/ Sr. Secondary school in the format.
- Affidavit by Student/Parents/Guardian
Address for Correspondence: Candidates address must be completed in all respects. The university will correspond with you at this address. If you change your address, you should inform the Regional Centre about your new contact address at once.