IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket has been issued to the registered candidates. A direct link for downloading the admit card for IGNOU BEd 2019 is available for download. No printed admit card is sent to the candidates by post, hence, the candidates must download the Admit Card as per the scheduled from the official website, ignou.ac.in. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the IGNOU BEd 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test. It consist of details of the exam such as date, timings, address of the test center, reporting time, etc. Get here complete details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 such as date to download, date of exam and other information.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates who have submitted the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form must download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket next. The admit card is available on the official website and a direct link to download the same is also available on this page below. You can keep a track of the dates of admit card release from the table below:
|IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 Dec 2018|
|IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Test||December 2018|
The IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2018 can be downloaded online from the link given below for appearing in the Entrance Test.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card.
How to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card?
Admit card of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam will be available online at the official website, www.ignou.ac.in. The direct link to access the same will be provided on this page once it is uploaded on the official website.
Following are the steps to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link given on this page to download the IGNOU BEd 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering details such as control no. or mobile no. and DOB.
- Now, click on the “search” button to submit the login credentials.
- On submitting the login credentials, your Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download, take its print out and bring the same to the test center.
Note: After the candidates have taken a print out of the IGNOU BEd 2019 Admit Card, you shall have to paste your recent passport size photograph in the space provided on it. The photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Details on the IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2019
The admit card for IGNOU BEd 2019 will contain the following details:
- Enrollment Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Name of Parents.
- Exam Centre code.
- Exam Centre Address.
Importance of the IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will allow the candidates to take the entrance examination for admission in IGNOU B.Ed. 2019. Without the Admit Card, you cannot appear in the examination.
- You will also have to submit the original Admit Card/Hall Ticket which contains the sign of the invigilator during the counselling if selected in the entrance examination.
Points to Remember About IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket
The candidates must carefully take note of the below mentioned important points.
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 admit card is to be kept safely even after the exam is over.
- If there is any error in the hall ticket then the candidates must inform the authority about it.
- Manual changes in the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed 2019 will not be accepted.
- Impersonation will lead to cancellation of candidature.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
The IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance exam will follow the following pattern of question paper:
- The test paper will consist of two parts A and B.
- The total number of test questions will be 100 of 1 mark each.
- Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.will be available both in Hindi and English.
|Part||Aspects||No. Of questions||Marks|
||Subject Competence (anyone)
- Anyone subject is to be attempted from Part-B.
- The test questions of Part-B i.e. Subject Competence will be based on the curriculum of IX/X classes prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE.
Candidates should bring their hall tickets duly affixed with their latest photograph to appear in the test. The photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer, failing which they will not be allowed to take examinations. The hall ticket should be got signed by the Invigilator.