If you have applied for IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 application form, the next step would be to download the hall ticket or the admit card. The IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card is necessary to take the IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination. The entrance examination will be held as per the schedule that will be released in the advertisement by IGNOU. The IGNOU 2019 Admit Card will be available to all the candidates if their application form is accepted. The admit card will be uploaded to the official website, ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will have submitted the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form must download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket next. The admit card will be made available on the official website and a direct link to download the same will be also made available on this page below. You can keep a track of the dates of admit card release from the table below:
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of Sep 2018|
|IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Test||Last week of Sep 2018|
Admit Card: IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.ignou.ac.in.
How to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card?
Admit card of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam will be available online at the official website, www.ignou.ac.in. The direct link to access the same will be provided on this page once it is uploaded on the official website.
Following are the steps to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card:
- Access the direct link that will be provided above on this page or visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
- If you are unaware of your enrollment number then enter your name to find it out. If you are aware of it then enter your enrollment number and press the submit button as shown in the image below:
3. Now If you have entered your name a window displaying your enrollment number will appear, as shown in the image below. Click on the enrollment number to access your admit card.
4. If you have entered your enrollment number then the following window will appear.
5. Now you must take a print out of the hall ticket/admit card.
After downloading the Admit Card:
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
Details on the Admit Card
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Enrollment Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Name of Parents.
- Exam Centre code.
- Exam Centre Address.
Importance of the IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will allow the candidates to take the entrance examination for admission in IGNOU B.Ed. 2019. Without the Admit Card, you cannot appear in the examination.
- You will also have to submit the original Admit Card/Hall Ticket which contains the sign of the invigilator during the counselling if selected in the entrance examination.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance exam will follow the following pattern of question paper:
- The test paper will consist of two parts A and B.
- The total number of test questions will be 100 of 1 mark each.
- Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.will be available both in Hindi and English.
|Part||Aspects||No. Of questions||Marks|
||Subject Competence (anyone)
- Anyone subject is to be attempted from Part-B.
- The test questions of Part-B i.e. Subject Competence will be based on the curriculum of IX/X classes prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE.
Insofar, official details of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IGNOU releases the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 admission information brochure, details will be updated here.