If you have applied for IGNOU B.Ed 2019, the next step would be to download the IGNOU B.Ed 2019 hall ticket also known as admit card. The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card is necessary to take the IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination. The entrance examination is held as per the schedule notified by IGNOU. The IGNOU 2019 Admit Card will be available to all the candidates if their application form is accepted. The IGNOU B.Ed admit card 2019 will be uploaded to the official website, ignou.ac.in.
The hall ticket has only been provided online and to download it, the candidates have to submit the Enrollment Number / Name and Date of Birth. The Hall Ticket for BE.d Entrance Exam 2019 is to be carried as a hard copy on the exam day. Get here complete details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 such as date to download, date of exam and other information.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates who will have submitted the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form must download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket next. The admit card will be made available on the official website and a direct link to download the same will be also made available on this page below. You can keep a track of the dates of admit card release from the table below:
|IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Test||December 2018|
The IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2018 can be downloaded online from the link given below for appearing in the Entrance Test.
Admit Card: IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.ignou.ac.in.
How to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card?
Admit card of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam will be available online at the official website, www.ignou.ac.in. The direct link to access the same will be provided on this page once it is uploaded on the official website.
Following are the steps to download the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card:
- Access the direct link that will be provided above on this page or visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
- If you are unaware of your enrollment number then enter your name to find it out. If you are aware of it then enter your enrollment number and press the submit button as shown in the image below:
3. Now If you have entered your name a window displaying your enrollment number will appear, as shown in the image below. Click on the enrollment number to access your admit card.
4. If you have entered your enrollment number then the following window will appear.
5. Now you must take a print out of the hall ticket/admit card.
After downloading the Admit Card:
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
Details on the Admit Card
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Enrollment Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Name of Parents.
- Exam Centre code.
- Exam Centre Address.
Importance of the IGNOU B.Ed. Admit Card
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will allow the candidates to take the entrance examination for admission in IGNOU B.Ed. 2019. Without the Admit Card, you cannot appear in the examination.
- You will also have to submit the original Admit Card/Hall Ticket which contains the sign of the invigilator during the counselling if selected in the entrance examination.
Points to Remember About IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket
The candidates must carefully take note of the below mentioned important points.
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 admit card is to be kept safely even after the exam is over.
- If there is any error in the hall ticket then the candidates must inform the authority about it.
- Manual changes in the hall ticket of IGNOU B.Ed 2019 will not be accepted.
- Impersonation will lead to cancellation of candidature.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
The IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance exam will follow the following pattern of question paper:
- The test paper will consist of two parts A and B.
- The total number of test questions will be 100 of 1 mark each.
- Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.will be available both in Hindi and English.
|Part||Aspects||No. Of questions||Marks|
||Subject Competence (anyone)
- Anyone subject is to be attempted from Part-B.
- The test questions of Part-B i.e. Subject Competence will be based on the curriculum of IX/X classes prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE.
Candidates should bring their hall tickets duly affixed with their latest photograph to appear in the test. The photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer, failing which they will not be allowed to take examinations. The hall ticket should be got signed by the Invigilator.