The IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Application Form will be available as per the dates announced in the advertisement by IGNOU. The IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form is important to be filled by the candidates to sit in the entrance examination for admission in B.Ed. programme in IGNOU. The application cum entrance exam form will have to be submitted by post or in person at the concerned regional centers. In this page, you will find all the important instructions on how to fill and submit the form. The dates of the availability of the application form will also be updated as soon as the advertisement for admission is released by IGNOU.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Application Form
With the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form you have to submit some important other duly filled Affidavits which will be available in the B.Ed. 2019 prospectus. We will provide the direct link to download the same once they are available on this page below. In the table below you will find all the expected dates related to the application process.
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Aug 2018|
Application Form: Application form and affidavits will be available on the official website, www.ignou.ac.in.
How to fill the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 application form?
You are advised to go through all the important instructions given below carefully before filling up the form. The application form for IGNOU 2019 must be submitted with duly filled affidavits and a copy of self-attested documents. Detailed instructions for the same are listed below on this page. Thus you must take note of the important points before applying.
Steps to fill up the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 Application Form:
- Click on the link above to access the application form or visit the official website, ignou.ac.in.
- Download the Application form and take a print out of the form.
- Now, fill up the application form using only a Black ballpoint pen. The details that you have to fill is given below, as per the application form of 2018:
- Regional center code, State code, Category code.
- Employment status and marital status.
- Your name and Name of parents/Husband.
- Educational Qualification details.
- Complete mailing address.
- Contact Information.
- Fill the form in Capital Letters only, as shown in the picture below:
- You must not staple or pin the application form while attaching your document copies. You may use Clips to attach the same.
- Fill in all the details according to the fields in the form carefully. Make sure you don’t make any mistakes, overwrite or use a whitener.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph that is duly attested by you. The size of the photograph must be 4 cm X 5 cm.
- Attach all the necessary document with the application form. The copy of the documents must be self-attested. The documents to be attached are given below. You will find all the affidavit forms in the prospectus.
- Copy of Documents of Education Qualification.
Copy of Documents of Professional qualification (i.e. completion of NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode).
- Copy of documents underemployment certificate.
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian.
- Affidavit by the student.
- Duly filled Registration form for Fee exemption of SC/ST Students under SCSP and TSP.
- Duly filled Form of the Caste Certificate belonging to OBS (Non-Creamy Layer) Categories.
- Duly filled Form of the Caste Certificate belonging to SC/ST Categories.
- At the end you must fill the Details of the Demand Draft as shown in the picture below:
Submission of the application form:
The application form must be submitted in the following way:
Send your Application form by Regd. Post/Speed Post to the concerned Regional Centre. List of Regional Centres will be provided in the prospectus.
- You can also submit your application form in person in the concerned regional centre.
- Retain a photocopy of your duly filled application form for future reference.
Mode of Application Fee Payment:
- A Demand Draft must be drawn of Rs. 1050/- if sent by post.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- must be drawn if submitted in person.
While applying for IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 you must take care of some important points. The application form submission must be done carefully and thus the following instructions are important to be noted.
- Application form submitted to any office other than the concerned Regional Centre will not be entertained.
- No change of category shall be entertained after the submission of application form.
The last date for the receipt of filled in application form at the concerned Regional Centre will be the date as mentioned in the advertisement. Application received after this date will not be accepted.
Application form received without self-attested copies of educational qualifications and professional qualification (i.e. completion of NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode) will be rejected.
Insofar, official details of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 application form has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IGNOU releases the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 admission information brochure, details will be updated here.