Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission into MBA course in Banking & Finance field through countrywide network of Study Centres of IGNOU. Candidates who are interested in admission for the MBA Banking and Finance course can check the eligibility criteria as mentioned below on this page. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website of IGNOU or also obtained from the IGNOU regional center by the payment of Rs 1000. This program is specifically designed for Bankers. Candidates can check the complete information of IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019 like application form process, eligibility criteria, etc through this page below.
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University have to fill the application form and sent it to the admission authority before the last date of submission of the application form. The schedule for the application form submission of three semesters of IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance 2019 is given below.
|For July-December 2019 Semester||31 Jul 2019|
|For January-June 2020 Semester||30 Nov 2019|
|For July-December 2020 Semester||31 May 2020|
Admission Procedure for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019
The candidate is required to apply to the regional director concerned, by submitting the application form with requisite fee and other documents. The application form is made available on regional centers as well as online also. Candidate can download the online form and take a print out of it. Now he/she have to fill the form and submit it along with the fees (in the form of Demand Draft) and other required documents. The admission will be offered to all the eligible candidates subject to a maximum limit mutually agreed upon by the IGNOU and IIBF.
Application Form: Click Here to download the application form.
Re-Registration / Re-Admission
- Application form for admission to MBA (Banking and finance) can only be submitted at the first entry into the program. The application form for any continuation in the program will be through Re-Registration and Re-Admission.
- The Re-Registration and Re-Admission form and application fee can only be filled and paid online only.
- A maximum of four courses will be allowed per semester.
- A course once selected for study must be successfully completed within 4 semesters. If the candidate fails to do so he/she will have to apply for re-registration by paying the fees.
Student Handbook & Prospectus of MBA (Banking & Finance) can be downloaded from the IGNOU website (ignou.ac.in). The application form has to be submitted along with a DD of Rs. 1000, in addition to the Programme fee, (Rs 1800 in the form of enclosed Demand Draft) at the Regional Center.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019
In order to seek admission to this Programme, a candidate should:
- be a graduate from a recognized University/Institution,
- have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute, and
- have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years.
Reservations for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019
The reservations are available for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2019. The reservations in seats for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Physically Handicapped candidates will be provided as per the Government of India rules. Along with that, there would be some relaxation in qualifying standards for SC/ST category and female candidates.
Fee Structure for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance 2019
- The fee of Rs 1800 for course has to be paid at the time of admission. It has to be paid through bank draft obtained from any of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU.
- The bank draft should be payable at the city in which your regional center is located.
- The course fee is different from the application fee and have to be paid separately.
- The candidate must write their name, enrolment number, and address on the back of the demand draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
- The payment of course fee for re-registration and re-admission has to be made online only. Additionally, a demand draft of Rs 1050 in favour of IGNOU is to be enclosed.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. It is also not adjustable against any other program of the University.
Official website: www.ignou.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.