IGNOU MBA 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA), has released IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII Score Card under Login Portal. IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII for MBA was conducted on September 15, 2020 and for PhD on October 4, 2020. NTA conducts OPENMAT at the national level on behalf of IGNOU for admission in MBA course in CBT mode. Any graduate with 50% marks in aggregate can apply for OPNEMAT XLVII for admission in the session 2020. All the details regarding IGNOU MBA 2020 admission via OPENMAT XLVII like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. are given below.
Latest: IGNOU MBA 2020 Score card has been released. Click here to check it.
IGNOU MBA 2020
After candidates qualify OPENMAT XLVII, they have to apply for admission at IGNOU by filling out a separate application form. There is no age limit for admission to appear for OPENMAT. To check the full schedule of OPNEMAT XLVII 2020 for IGNOU MBA admission, check the table below:
|Form correction period|
06 to 15 Jul 2020
|Admit card releases|
|Answer key releases||09 – 11 Oct 2020|
|Challenge of answer key||11 Oct 2020|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
IGNOU MBA 2020 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the Question paper, responses attempted by the candidates and the draft Answer Key. Candidates can challenge the answer key on the official website. Candidates are advised to save the question paper and answer responses for future responses. The procedure for challenge of Answer Key provided below. Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 200/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correctly. No challenge shall be entertained without receipt of
Challenge Answer Key of XLVII exam:
– Click here to submit the objection against IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII answer key.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
- Go to the official website or click on the above link.
- Login with your Application Number and Password/Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as
displayed and Submit.
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY’.
- You will see Question IDs. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option ’Yes’ given under ‘Is Question incorrect’.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
- In case your challenge is found correctly, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Challenge of Answer Key Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Question Paper
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the question paper for IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII. It has released online at ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download IGNOU MBA 2020 Question Paper by using Application Number and Password/Date of Birth. The direct link to access the question paper is provided below.
Question Paper: Click here to download the IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII Question Paper.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card is issued to the candidates in the online mode only. The admit card of OPENMAT 2020 has important information like the exam center address and the date and shift (Timing) of the entrance test. No candidate is allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm before the exam day.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Exam Advisory
NTA has released the notice for exam advisory for IGNOU MBA 2020 OPENMAT XLVII. Candidates can check the exam advisory notice below in the image.
- Click here to download the above notice.
IGNOU MBA 2020 – OPENMAT New Exam Date Notice
National Testing Agency has released the notice for new exam schedule for IGNOU MBA 2020 – OPENMAT. Exam will be conducted on September 15, 2020. Candidates can check the official notice below image –
- Click here to download the above notice.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check below the exam pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 XLVII:
Duration: The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
Mode: The exam shall be held in a complete online mode
Number of questions: The total number of questions in the test is 200.
Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this examination
Maximum Marks: Test have maximum marks of 200.
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
Syllabus For IGNOU MBA 2020
The sullabusof OPENMAT XLVII has not been specified, but as per the last year papers and the mock test available on nta.ac.in, the below topics are asked in the exam:
- Current AffairsIndia: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO etc
- Trade: Export, Import, balance of trade etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
How to prepare for the IGNOU MBA 2020
The candidates can check below the tips on how they can prepare for the entrance exam. There is no negative marking in the exam, therefore, the candidates have a higher chance of qualifying the exam.
- For general awareness section, read newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express etc they have good quality articles and other interesting news.
- Refer to any online site as they good monthly current affairs pdf, you can revise them any time.
- Make notes any news like awards, latest events etc.
- For static GK, Give test regularly or refer to any good book like Lucent.
Reasoning/ Quantitative Ability
- For this section, refer online tests and youtube videos and search for different ways to attempt the question and then check what is easiest for you.
- You can also refer CAT, CMAT books as they have very rich content that can help you crack OPENMAT easily.
- For verbal ability, take a reference from books like S.P. Bakshi etc.
- For comprehension, improve your reading by going through different types of articles. Read pieces from politics, philosophy, economics, science, industry, commerce etc.
- For Grammar, give a test daily. Even more, read exceptions in grammar as most of the questions comes from here only.
Exam Centers For IGNOU MBA 2020
The candidates can chcek below the name of 106 cities where the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII is to be held:
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Srinagar|
|UTTAR PRADESH||Noida/Gr Noida|
IGNOU MBA 2020 Result
The candidates can check the result of the OPENMAT 2020 entrance exam online at the official website of NTA. The procedure to download the result online is simple, you just have to enter the “Enrollment number” on the result link of the official website. After qualifying the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, fill Admission Form 2 to confirm your admission for the new academic session of the MBA program.
Reservation Rules for IGNOU MBA 2020 Admission via OPENMAT XLVII
The candidates can check below the reservation applicable for granting of admission in IGNOU:
The University provides reservation of seats for the below category of students as per the Government of India rules:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Non-creamy layer of OBC
- War Widows
- Kashmri Migrants
- Physically Handicapped Learners
IGNOU MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for OPENMAT 2020 in the online mode only at ntaignou.nic.in. The candidates can check the steps below to know how to apply for OPENMAT 2020:
1st step: Registration
2nd step: Fill in the complete application form
3rd step: Uploading of scanned images
4th step: Make the application fee payment
5th step: Print at least four copies of confirmation page after successful remittance of fee
Mode of the application fee payment: Through Debit / Credit card or via net banking
Application fee: The application fees is given below:
|UR, OBC category||Rs. 800|
|SC, ST, EWS||Rs. 600|
Documnets needed to apply for IGNOU MBA 2020 OPENMAT XLVII:
- Government ID cards
- Address for communication
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Copy of Board / University certificate to refer for candidate’s name, mother’s name, sather’s name and date of birth
- Bank / Credit / Debit card details for paying the application fee
- To upload in the application form candidates must scan their signature and recent photo
Specifications of scanned images to be uploaded:
|Photo*||10 kb – 200 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb – 30kb||JPG/JPEG|
*The photo must be take on or after Febryary 07, 2020.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before apply for admission in IGNOU MBA 2020 programme via OPENMAT XLVII, candidates must check the eligibility below:
- Any graduate (including chartered accountancy / cost accountancy/ company secretaryship) can apply
- The minimum marks in aggreagte in graduation must be 50% for the general catehory students
- The minimum marks in aggregate in graduation must be 45% for the reserved category students.
Age limit: None
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance and open learning University. It offers various certificates, degrees and diploma courses. The programs focus on the improvement of skills and diversification of Knowledge. The students enrolled here are given a counseling center where they have to coordinate until the completion of their course. The university has a credit system where each amounts to 30 hours of learning materials.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Schedule Revised
NTA has released the notice regarding the dates of IGNOU MBA and others Admission test. OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam and Application Dates have been postponed, Candidates can check the below image.
New in IGNOU MBA 2020 – OPENMAT XLVII
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 – OPENMAT XLVII for admission in the 2020-21 session. Read more
- The exam is to be held in the online mode.
To download the information brochure of IGNOU MBA 2020 OPENMAT XLVII – Click here
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply for OPENMAT as per the schedule released by IGNOU. The exam is held twice a year. For the first exam, the candidates can apply in the month of June and for the second exam they can register in the month of February.
Ans : ntaignou.nic.in is the official website of IGNOU OPENMAT
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted for admission in the MBA program.
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is a computer-based test (CBT). This means it is conducted in online mode.
Ans : There is no age limit/restriction of age to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT.
Ans : A candidate must have a graduate degree of at least 3 years.
Ans : The fee for OPENMAT is expected to be 600.
Ans : Minimum Duration of MBA is 2 years and PG Diplomas is 1 year.
Ans : OPENMAT is conducted twice every year.
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is a total of 3 hours exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.