IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 – NTA will conduct the OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam on April 29, 2020. The candidates can start applying for the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 (XLVII) from January 31, 2020. The OPENMAT XLVII 2020 is a Computer Based Test. The OPENMAT XLVII entrance exam is for admission in the MBA and Specialisation Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in the 1st Sem. 2020 (July 2020) and 2nd Sem. 2021 (January 2021). All the details regarding application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. are given below.
Latest: OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam Dates have been announced. The candidates can check the same below.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020
NTA has released the exam date and the entire schedule for the OPENAMT XLVII 2020 exam. Note that NTA is only responsible for the condcution of the exam. The final result preparation based on the scores of XLVII exam is done by IGNOU. The candidates can check the same below.
|Registration starts||31 Jan 2020|
|Registration ends||29 Feb 2020|
|Form correction||to be announced|
|Admit Card||01 Apr 2020|
|Exam date||29 Apr 2020|
|Answer Key||to be announced|
|Challenge of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Result||10 May 2020|
NTA’s Press Release Regarding OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Entrance Exam Dates
The candidates can check below the notice that NTA has released regarding the dates of the entrance exam. Along with the MBA entrance exam dates, the candidates can also check the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 dates for admission in B.Ed courses in IGNOU.
Syllabus For IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020
The candidates can check below the section wise topics from which the questions are framed in the exam:
- Current AffairsIndia: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO etc
- Trade: Export, Import, balance of trade etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
How to prepare for the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
The candidates can check below the tips on how they can prepare for the entrance exam. There is no negative marking in the exam, therefore, the candidates have a higher chance of qualifying the exam.
- For general awareness section, read newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express etc they have good quality articles and other interesting news.
- Refer to any online site as they good monthly current affairs pdf, you can revise them any time.
- Make notes any news like awards, latest events etc.
- For static GK, Give test regularly or refer to any good book like Lucent.
Reasoning/ Quantitative Ability
- For this section, refer online tests and youtube videos and search for different ways to attempt the question and then check what is easiest for you.
- You can also refer CAT, CMAT books as they have very rich content that can help you crack OPENMAT easily.
- For verbal ability, take a reference from books like S.P. Bakshi etc.
- For comprehension, improve your reading by going through different types of articles. Read pieces from politics, philosophy, economics, science, industry, commerce etc.
- For Grammar, give a test daily. Even more, read exceptions in grammar as most of the questions comes from here only.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 XLVII Exam Pattern
The candidates can check below the exam pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 XLVII
Duration: The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
Number of questions: The total number of questions in the test is 200.
Marking Scheme: Each question carries one march each.
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this examination
Maximum Marks: Test have maximum marks of 200.
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
New in IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 – OPENMAT XLVII
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 – OPENMAT XLVII for admission in the 2020-21 session. Read more
- The exam is to be held in the online mode.
OPENMAT XLVII Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates can check below the OPENMAT XLVII eligibility criteria
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- There is no age limit for admission to the MBA programme conducted by IGNOU.
OPENMAT XLVII Application Form 2020
Candidates can apply for OPENMAT 2020 in the online mode only at ntaignou.nic.in. The candidates can check the steps below to know how to apply for OPENMAT 2020:
1st step: Registration
2nd step: Fill in the complete Application Form
3rd step: Uploading of scanned images & Selection of Centres
4th step: Make the application fee payment
5th step: Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
Mode of the application fee payment: Through Debit/Credit card or via net banking
Application fee: The application fees is Rs. 600/-
Management Programme Offered via IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020
IGNOU Invites applications for the following Degree/Diploma Programmes in Management:
- Master of Business Administration.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice.
IGNOU Reservation Policy 2020
The University provides reservation of seats for candidates as per the Government of India rules, for
admission to its various programmes. Hence, candidates who will have the reservation are:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- The non-creamy layer of OBC
- War Widows
- Kashmiri Migrants
- Physically Handicapped
OPENMAT XLVII Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card is issued to the candidates in the online mode only. The admit card of OPENMAT 2020 has important information like the exam center address and the date and shift (Timing) of the entrance test. No candidate is allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm before the exam day.
Exam Centers For IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
The candidates can chcek below the name of 106 cities where the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII is to be held:
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Srinagar|
|UTTAR PRADESH||Noida/Gr Noida|
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the Question paper, responses attempted by the candidates and the draft Answer Key. Candidates can challenge the answer key on the official website. Candidates are advised to save the question paper and answer responses for future responses. The procedure for challenge of Answer Key provided below. Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge shall be entertained without receipt of
Answer Key for XLVI exam:
- Click Here to download OPENMAT XLVI Final Answer Key.
- Click here to check the Question paper, responses and the draft Answer Key.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
- Go to the officila website or click on the above link.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as
displayed and Submit.
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY’.
- You will see Question IDs. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option ’Yes’ given under ‘Is Question incorrect’.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Result 2020
The candidates can check the result of the OPENMAT 2020 entrance exam online at the official website of NTA. The procedure to download the result online is simple, you just have to enter the “Enrollment number” on the result link of the official website. After qualifying the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, fill Admission Form 2 to confirm your admission for the new academic session of the MBA program.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance and open learning University. It offers various certificates, degrees and diploma courses. The programs focus on the improvement of skills and diversification of Knowledge. The students enrolled here are given a counseling center where they have to coordinate until the completion of their course. The university has a credit system where each amounts to 30 hours of learning materials.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply for OPENMAT as per the schedule released by IGNOU. The exam is held twice a year. For the first exam, the candidates can apply in the month of June and for the second exam they can register in the month of February.
Ans : ntaignou.nic.in is the official website of IGNOU OPENMAT
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted for admission in the MBA program.
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is a computer-based test (CBT). This means it is conducted in online mode.
Ans : There is no age limit/restriction of age to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT.
Ans : A candidate must have a graduate degree of at least 3 years.
Ans : The fee for OPENMAT is expected to be 600.
Ans : Minimum Duration of MBA is 2 years and PG Diplomas is 1 year.
Ans : OPENMAT is conducted twice every year.
Ans : IGNOU OPENMAT is a total of 3 hours exam.
Official Website: ignou.ac.in