IGNTU Admit Card 2019 will be released by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak. Candidates who had submitted their form on or before the last date of submission will only download their admit card. The admit card for UG and PG courses is going to be available from May 20, 2019. IGNTU Admit Card 2019, and it is a very important document from the examination point of view. Candidates should read the instructions pertaining to it and carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Get here complete information about IGNTU Admit Card 2019 from the article.
IGNTU Admit Card 2019
Applicants can able to download their IGNTU Admit Card 2019 from the official website. Candidates can download admit card by using “Application Number” generated by the candidate at the time of application. The Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by post.
Schedule for IGNTU Admit Card 2019 is given below:
|Start date to download the hall ticket||20 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG, PG||01 and 02 Jun 2019|
|Ph.D, PG Diploma & Certificate Programmes|
|Start date to download the hall ticket||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Aug 2019|
Admit card: The IGNTU Admit Card 2019 will be available on the Official Website: www.igntu.ac.in.
How to Download IGNTU Admit Card 2019
- Vist The official website of IGNTU, www.igntu.ac.in.
- Search for Admit Card downloading link or click on the link provided above.
- Enter your Application Number
- Click on Click Here to Download button to download the admit card.
- Admit Card will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
Candidates must printout of their admit card and bring it on the day of the exam. Candidates are advised to keep it safely for future references till the admission process is over.
Entrance Exam Centers
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the above centres and allot another nearby centre to the applicants of the Centre cancelled
- If any of the examination/s may not be held in any of the sessions due to sudden declaration of bandhs, hartals, etc., at any of the above centres, the University shall not be held responsible for the same and fresh examination/s at such centres for the year shall not be held again under any circumstances. The entrance examination fees paid by the candidates, who opted for such centres where the examination/s were disturbed and could not be held, will not be refunded.
- The venue of the Examination Centre will be given in the hall ticket.
- Based on the number of candidates, the venues at the centres may be increased.