IGNTU Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak. Candidates who submit their form on or before the last date of submission will only be able to download their admit card for IGNTU Admission 2022. It is a very important document from the examination point of view. Candidates should read the instructions pertaining to it and carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Get here complete information about IGNTU Admit Card 2022 from the article.
IGNTU Admit Card 2022
Applicants can able to download their IGNTU Admit Card 2022 from the official website. Candidates can download admit card by using “Application Number” generated by the candidate at the time of application. The Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by post.
Schedule for IGNTU Admit Card 2022 is given below:
|Date of Entrance Exam for PG & B.Ed||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D||to be announced!|
Download Admit Card: The IGNTU Admit Card 2022 will be available on the Official Website, i.e., igntu.ac.in.
also check, IGNTU Result 2022
How to Download IGNTU Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of IGNTU, igntu.ac.in.
- Search for Admit Card downloading link or click on the link provided above.
- Enter your Application Number
- Click on Click Here to Download button to download the admit card.
- Admit Card will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
Candidates must printout of their admit card and bring it on the day of the exam. Candidates are advised to keep it safely for future references till the admission process is over.
IGNTU Entrance Exam 2022 Centers
Entrance exam centers at the following places in India are given below table. Candidates must note the exam centres list given below as per last year and only for references.
For UG and PG Programmes:
New Exam Centres added for UG/PG Programmes
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the above centres and allot another nearby centre to the applicants of the Centre cancelled
- If any of the examination/s may not be held in any of the sessions due to sudden declaration of bandhs, hartals, etc., at any of the above centres, the University shall not be held responsible for the same and fresh examination/s at such centres for the year shall not be held again under any circumstances. The entrance examination fees paid by the candidates, who opted for such centres where the examination/s were disturbed and could not be held, will not be refunded.
- The venue of the Examination Centre will be given in the hall ticket.
- Based on the number of candidates, the venues at the centres may be increased.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.