IGNTU Result 2019 – The IGNTU Result 2019 has been published by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University on its official site. Candidates can able to check their result by clicking the respective link of merit list for various courses. Candidates who appeared in the entrance test shall get admissions on the basis of merit obtained. Candidates can check here complete details of IGNTU Result 2019 from the article below.
IGNTU Result 2019
The entrance exam results are made available on the website www.igntu.ac.in. The University will not communicate any of the information to the candidates through the mail. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information by visiting the University website regularly.
Schedule for IGNTU Result 2019 is given below:
|Date of Entrance Exam for UG, PG||01 & 02 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||11 Jun 2019 onwards|
- Click here to check the merit list for Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Phram).
- Click here to check the Omnibus List for Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Phram).
- Click here to check the vacant Seat position for open counselling.
- Click here to check the instructions for the Candidates appearing for Open Counseling 2019
- Click here to check the Omnibus List, Merit List, Counseling and Physical Verification details.
Official website: www.igntu.ac.in.
How to download IGNTU Result 2018
Candidates can able to check the result for IGNTU 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IGNTU, www.igntu.ac.in.
- Click on the link for which you want to check the result of the particular programme.
- Select the program for which you want to check the result.
- Then, the result will be open in the pdf format.
- Check or download it.
The University conducts an all India basis Common Entrance Examination to admit candidates to various UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Programmes offered by the University. The admissions will be offered to the students in the order of merit as per the results of entrance examination and the reservation policy of the Govt. of India/IGNTU. The candidates, whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the time of admission can also apply and will be given provisional admission and their admissions will automatically stand cancelled if they fail to secure the required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination or if they fail in the said examination. The candidates so selected are required to give an undertaking in the format given in the prospectus stating that their admission to any of the programme shall be cancelled if they fail to submit the marks-card of the qualifying examination to the Department concerned latest by 31 August 2019. The University shall not consider the marks of the supplementary examination or the marks of improvement.