IGRUA 2019 Admit Card – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) will release the IGRUA 2019 Admit Card as per the schedule. Hall ticket/Admit card will be available for the candidates on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the admit card soon after the release. The direct link to check the same will also be provided on this page after the admit cards are released. Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who will submit the application form prior to the last date. Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent to them via post. It will only be available online. Admit Card will serve as an identity proof to attend the interview / Aptitude test. So, candidates must preserve the admit card in good condition till the time of joining. To know more information related to IGRUA 2019 Admit Card Check this page.
IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination. If a candidate does not carry the admit card on the exam day then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. For the time being, candidates can check the dates of IGRUA 2019 Admit Card from the table given below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||22 May 2019|
|IGRUA 2019 written exam date||01 Jun 2019|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/
SMS for Successful candidates in Written
|13 Jun 2019|
|Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test Date||08 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: The IGRUA 2019 Admit Card will be available at igrua.gov.in.
Steps to download IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the IGRAU 2019 admit card.
- As soon as the admit cards are released candidates have to visit the official website or can also click on the link given o this page.
- Now click on the relevant link of the admit card.
- Then, enter the required details asked.
- IGRUA 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- After checking all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully. Download and take a print out of the hall ticket and preserve it till the time of joining.
Details Given On IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should carefully check all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. In case of any error/mistake in the hall ticket candidate should immediately contact the authoritative body for further assistance. The following details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam center
- Date and time of examination
Documents to be Carried for IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
Applicants who will be issued admit card should carry the following documents mentioned below on the day of examination. If a candidate forgets to bring the documents for the exam then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- IGRUA 2019 admit card
- A govt approved photo ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id card, Passport etc.
IGRUA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the exam pattern to have an idea about the pattern of the exam. It will be very essential for the candidates who will be taking the INGRUA 2019 Entrance Exam test as it will help them in the preparation of the exam.
The mode of the Exam: Online
Subjects:General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking )
Qualifying marks: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category
Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the exam.
Note: The questions will be based on the subjects as per of the 10+2 level.
Interview / Viva
Candidates who will qualify the written test will be eligible for the next round which will be the interview. Eligible candidates should be present for the interview round at the allotted date and time. The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the relevant documents required during the interview round. Applicants who will qualify this round will be eligible for the next round which is Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test. Applicants who will be qualifying for this round will be must bring the original as well as a copy of each document listed below.
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test