IGRUA 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from this page. It is issued by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) online at igrua.gov.in. To download it, candidates need to log in by entering their email id and date of birth. No hard copy of the IGRUA Admit Card 2019 is sent to the candidates via post. The center allotted to the candidate is printed on the admit card itself. You should carry a print out of it on the day of the test. The entrance exam is scheduled for June 01, 2019. Check more information on IGRUA 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination. If a candidate does not carry the admit card on the exam day then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the schedule for the issuance of IGRUA Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|IGRUA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of IGRUA Admit Card||22 May 2019|
|IGRUA 2019 exam date||01 Jun 2019|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates in Written exam||13 Jun 2019|
|Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test Date||08 Jul 2019|
Download Here: Candidates can download their IGRUA 2019 Admit Card from the official website, igrua.gov.in.
How to Download IGRUA Admit Card If Forgot Password?
One of the key detail required by the candidate for downloading the admit card is Password. If a candidate do not remember their password, then in such a case, he/ she can get it by following the steps as below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: On the admit card login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password?”.
Step 3: In the next screen, enter your Application Sequence Number in the specified fields.
Step 4: Click on the “Get Password” or “Change Password” button.
How to Download IGRUA Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download their admit card for IGRUA 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their email id and password (date of birth) as provided by them in the IGRUA 2019 Application Form.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can download their admit card.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the admit card and carry it on the day of the test.
What to Items to Carry to IGRUA 2019 Test Center?
On the day of the test, candidates need to carry the following listed documents/ items to the test center:
- A print out of the IGRUA 2019 admit card
- A govt approved photo ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id card, Passport etc.
Details Given On IGRUA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should carefully check all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. In case of any error/mistake in the hall ticket candidate should immediately contact the authoritative body for further assistance. The following details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam center
- Date and time of examination
IGRUA 2019 Test Centers
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is conducting the entrance exam at the following listed test centers:
IGRUA 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the exam pattern to have an idea about the pattern of the exam. It will be very essential for the candidates who will be taking the INGRUA 2019 Entrance Exam test as it will help them in the preparation of the exam.
- Mode of the Exam: Online
- Subjects: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking )
- Qualifying marks: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the exam.
Note: The questions will be based on the subjects as per of the 10+2 level.
Interview / Viva
Candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible for the next round which will be the interview. Eligible candidates should be present for the interview round at the allotted date and time. The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the relevant documents required during the interview round. Applicants who will qualify this round will be eligible for the next round which is Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test. Applicants who will be qualifying for this round will be must bring the original as well as a copy of each document listed below.
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th Class certificate)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.