IGRUA 2019 Result – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) will declare the IGRUA 2019 Result after the successful completion of the exams. The result will be published on the official website. The link to check the result will also be provided on this page after result declaration. The final result declaration will be done after the completion of all the rounds of the interview. Although, the result will be declared after every stage of the exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam will be able to check the result by visiting the official website. To know all the details related to IGRUA 2019 Result Refer this page.
IGRUA 2019 Result
Candidates who will be qualifying each round will be will be able to check the result from the official website. Selection of the candidates will be based on all the rounds. Candidates clearing all the rounds will have to pay a commitment pay to secure their seat. Candidates can check the expected dates of IGRUA 2019 Result from the table given below.
|IGRUA 2019 written exam date||01 Jun 2019|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/
SMS for Successful candidates in Written
|13 Jun 2019|
|Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test Date||08 Jul 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||20 Jul 2019|
|Last date for the submission of Commitment Money||05 Aug 2019|
|Date of Joining First Batch||21 Sep 2019|
Result: The IGRUA 2019 Result will be available at igrua.gov.in.
Steps To Check the IGRUA 2019 Result
After the declaration of result candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result of IGRUA 2019. As candidates will require their login credential to check the result so, we will advise the aspirants who will be appearing for the examination to keep their login details handy while checking the result.
- Click on the link provided on this page or visit the official website of IGRUA.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the result.
- Then, enter the login credentials asked to check the result.
- IGRUA 2019 result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must carefully check the result and Download / Take a print out of the result as it will be required for future purposes.
IGRUA 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of three rounds which are a computer-based test (written round) which will be followed by an Interview and lastly Pilot Aptitude Test or the Psychometric test. Candidates qualifying all the rounds will be selected for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
Written Test: For the computer-based test candidates must be present at the allotted center as per mentioned on the admit card. The examination will be conducted in an online mode. The exam will consist of questions related to General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs.
Interview / Viva: Candidates who will clear the written test will be eligible for the next round which will be an Interview round. Applicants will be shortlisted for this round after they have qualified the computer-based test. Candidates must be present with relevant documents during the Interview round. Candidates are required to bring the following documents original as well as photocopies on the day of Interview.
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test
Commitment Money: Shortlisted candidates including the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC / ST / OBC) will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs. The commitment money will be non-refundable but can be adjusted against the total fee after the result declaration to secure the seat for Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
IGRUA 2019 Qualifying Marks
The cutoff marks for SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.