Indira Gandhi University (IGU), Meerpur (Rewari) will issue the IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 here after the completion of the Application form. A notification regarding the downloading of admit card will be available on the official website of University. Those candidates who will submit their application form on time will be able to download their admit card from here. Only the candidates who fill the form completely and pay application fees before the due dates are eligible to download the Admit cards. Candidates are advised to carry admit card to the examination halls on the day of examination. Get IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 complete information here.
IGU Meerpur Admit card 2020
Candidates can download their admit card for various courses at IGU website (igu.ac.in). The candidate is required to take the print out of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall. Schedule for IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 is provided below.
|Admit Card available from||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for LL.B.||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for B.Pharmacy||to be announced|
Admit Card: IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 will b available at igu.ac.in.
How to Download the IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020
The admit card for IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 entrance exam will be released on the official website. The IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded by following several steps. These steps are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Click on the Admit Card link on the official website to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Login ID or Password in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the downloaded admit card to bring the same at the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the IGU Meerpur Admit Card 2020 at the specified exam centre. The following details is mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center
- As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the official website for downloading Hall Ticket for Test.
- Please note the Date, Time and Venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- The Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue.
- The candidates who will not receive the Admit Cards are advised to contact the Chairperson/office of Departments concerned before the date of Entrance Test. Any change will be uploaded on the University website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.