IIAD 2020 Application Form – Indian Institute of Art & Design has released the IIAD 2020 application form for April/ May Cycle. Candidates can apply online at iiad.edu.in, or visit the Campus, collect the Application Form and submit it along with necessary documents to the IIAD Admissions Office with the Application Fee of Rs 2000/- for all categories. Candidates who have passed their Class XII Examination (or equivalent) in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities or Arts) are considered eligible to apply. Registration for IIAD 2020 is live. Candidates can get more details about IIAD 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: IIAD 2020 Application Form is available. Use the link below to apply online.
IIAD 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to begin the Application Process at an early stage to get the programme of their choice. To stay updated with important events related to Application Form refer to below given table:
|IIAD 2020 Application Form for April/ May Cycle||Important Dates|
|IIAD 2020 Registration starts||Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit IIAD 2020 Application||To be announced!|
|IIAD 2020 exam date||24, 25 April 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the IIAD 2020 Application form.
Official Website: iiad.edu.in
IIAD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IIAD 2020 for UG and PG courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Programmes
Candidates who have passed their Class XII Examination (or equivalent) in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities or Arts) are considered eligible to apply. Those who are appearing for their Class XII Examination in 2020 or are awaiting their results may also apply.
IIAD accepts students from any of the below listed Boards of Education:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Indian State Boards
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Or any other approved National or International Board of Education
For Postgraduate Programmes
Candidates who have passed their Undergraduate Examination (or equivalent) or are appearing for it in 2020 in any discipline from any recognised Institute or University are considered eligible to apply.
IIAD 2020 Application Form Fee
In order to successfully submit IIAD 2020 Application Forms, candidates need to submit Registration Fee of Rs 2000/- for all candidates through Online mode.
Mode of Payment (Online) – If candidates are applying online, they shall pay the Registration Fee through Visa or Mastercard.
Instructions to be followed while filling IIAD 2020 Application Form
- Read the application form carefully before filling it.
- Please ensure that all requisite fields are filled in CAPITAL LETTERS. Information should be correct as the same information will be shown on the Result.
- Incomplete and illegible forms will not be accepted. Please write N/A wherever necessary.
- All information provided by you is intended for official use only and will remain confidential. In your own interest, you must keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Application fee (non-refundable) of 2000/- has to be paid online
- IIAD reserves the right to cancel any admission, at any time, even after the last date of admission, if it is found that admission has been obtained by a candidate on the basis of false or fraudulent certificates or by misrepresentation of facts.
- IIAD shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss in the case of applications submitted by post.
How to Fill IIAD 2020 Application Form
IIAD accepts a certain number of students to their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes based on their iDAT/iMAT and Studio Simulation Test/Personal Interview scores. Candidates can follow either the online application process or the offline application process.
How to submit Online Application :
Step 1 Registration: Visit the official website and click on the link to apply at iiad.edu.in. Following page is displayed.
- If you have already registered yourself, log in using your Email Id and Password as shown above.
- If not, Click on the New User Registration and Register yourself entering following details like Your name, Email, Mobile number, Programme, City, State as shown below:
- Once you register yourself an Email is sent to you with your Username and Password. Username is valid only for 30 days. Candidates are advised to continue filling their Application Form at the time of Registration.
Step 2 Filling Application Form : After Registration Login using your Username and Password. Application Form is displayed on your page.
- Read the instructions carefully given before starting to fill the Application Form
- Choose the programme you wish to apply for
- Fill in your details like :
- Personal Details
- Family Details
- Academic Details
- Other details
- Statement of Purpose
- Choice of Test Centers
Step 3 Application fee payment : If candidates are applying online, they shall pay the Registration Fee through Visa or Mastercard.
Step 4 Upload Photograph : Once you make the payment check your payment status and then upload a passport size photograph in the form. Photograph can be uploaded at the time of filling the personal details in the application form
Step 5 Declaration by Applicant : At last candidates have to make a declaration.
How to submit Offline Application :
Alternatively, interested candidates can visit the Campus, collect the Application Form and submit it along with necessary documents to the IIAD Admissions Office. Candidates shall pay the Registration Fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Details in IIAD 2020 Application Form
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- . BA (Hons) Communication Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Student’s Email Id
- Mother’s Details
- Father’s details
- Details of class Xth
- Details of class XIIth
- If you results are awaited, provide with your CBSE/ICSE board Roll no (Optional)
- Have you applied elsewhere? If yes, please provide details Institute Programme / Course
- How did you get to know about IIAD?
IIAD 2020 Admit Card
IIAD 2020 Admit Card is issued by Indian Institute of Art & design. Candidates can download their IIAD 2020 Admit Card from the official website using their Application number and Date of Birth. Admit Cards are issued to those who successfully submit their Applications via Online/offline mode. Admit Card is downloaded via online mode only. Admit Card contains all the details regarding candidate and Exam and Exam center details. Candidates must carry a print out of their Admit Card at the day of examination. No entry is permitted without valid IIAD 2020 Admit Card.
About Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD)
The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) is a contemporary design institute nestled in New Delhi, a city regarded as India’s epicentre of arts, culture, design and business. The independent design school aspires to challenge the boundaries of creativity by offering its students innovative approaches to education that prepares them for careers in Communication Design, Interior Architecture Design, Fashion Design and Fashion Management. The institute conducts IIAD Entrance Examination is conducted at various Test Centres, which comprises the parts/rounds based on programme of interest.
About IIAD 2020
The IIAD Entrance Examination is conducted at various Test Centers, and comprises of parts/rounds based on programme of interest. IIAD Entrance Examination is conducted for admission in Fashion Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture & Design and Fashion Management. IIAD Admission is a two step process with Aptitude Test and Interview rounds.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.