IIBS MBA Admission 2020 – The institute has cancelled GD and PI for admission until further notice, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in the country. The shortlisted candidates have to attend an interview through telephone or video conferencing. International Institute of Business Studies (IBS), is one of the top MBA colleges in India. It offers full-time MBA for a period of 2 years. The institute releases the Application Form on the official website, iibsonline.com. All the candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50 % marks and have qualified any of the entrance examinations – IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT can apply for MBA. Candidates are selected on the basis of a Written Test, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. Check out more details about IIBS MBA 2020 Admission from this page.
Latest: GD and PI have been cancelled until further notice. The candidates must attend the telephonic / video conferencing interview.
IIBS MBA Admission 2020
There are three campuses of IIBS at Kolkata, Noida and Bangalore. The institute has been ranked as the top 3rd B-School in All India Category for its Placement drive. Candidates seeking admission in MBA course have to fill their application online through the official website. You can check out the important dates related to the IIBS MBA Admission 2020 below:
|IIBS MBA admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to Fill the Application Form||06 Apr 2020|
|GD and PI||To be notified|
IIBS MBA Specializations
Candidates can pursue MBA in any of the following disciplines at IIBS campuses:
- Marketing Management(MM)
- Finance Management(FM)
- Human Resource Management(HRM)
- International Business(IB)
- Business Analytics
- Banking & Insurance Service
- Health Care Management
- E-Business Management
- General Management
- Retail Management
- Business & Insurance
- Hospital Management
- Logistics Management
- Manufacturing and Productions Management
IIBS MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria for IIBS MBA Admission 2020 below:
- A graduate with a UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 per cent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scorecard.
How to Apply for IIBS MBS Admission 2020?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission online through the official website of the International Institute of Business Studies. Applying for IIBS MBA Admission 2020 is a multi-step process. Candidates can check the complete procedure to apply below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill IIBS MBA Application Form 2020.
Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Registration- Firstly, using the direct link provided above, one has to register himself/herself on the online portal of the institute. Candidates need to enter following basic details to register themselves.
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Choice of Campus
Step 2: Verify Email- Upon submission of details in the registration form, a verification link is sent to the candidate’s email id. Using this link, verify the email id. All the communication regarding admission is made through this email address.
Step 3: Fill Application Form- Login using email id and password to complete the application form for IIBS MBA Admission 2020.
Step 4: Application Fee- Next, the applicant has to pay the application fee amount online using a prescribed mode of payment.
Step 5: Submit Application- Verify all the information in the application form before final submission.
IIBS MBA Admission Process 2020
You can check out the Admission procedure for IIBS MBA below:
- Admission will be made only after completion of the written test, group discussion and interview.
- IIBS has the sole discretion to alter or change the venue of test centre, dates of written test, group discussion and personal interview and pattern of the admission process without any prior notice or approval.
- Payment of fees should be made on or before the prescribed dates notified by the authority, failing which admission will be forfeited.
- Amount once paid towards admission/program fees is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- The candidate must fulfil all academic requirements notified by the Institution authorities from time to time.
- Misleading information or misrepresented facts will disqualify the applicant from admission into IIBS.
- In case of discontinuation of course in between under any circumstances, the student will have to pay all the semester fees.
IIBS MBA 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check out the Fee Structure for IIBS MBA 2020 below:
IIBS MBA Placements
The institute also provides job opportunities to the candidates every year. Candidates can check out the Placement stats given below for last year:
- Highest Package – 24 lakhs p.a
- Average Package –6.2 lakhs p.a
- Minimum Package – 4 lakhs p.a
Some of the participating companies in the Placement drive are mentioned below:
- Domino’s Pizza
- HDFC Bank
About International School of Business Studies
International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) is one of the best and top-notch MBA colleges in India. It offers many Management programmes for admission. IIBS has been established as one of the premium management institutes in Bangalore. It has three other campuses – at Kolkata, Noida and Bangalore. The institute promotes a modern state of the art infrastructure and a professional environment of learning of the students. All the information regarding the admission process of all the courses releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Official Website: iibs.edu.in
To download Previous year’s Information Brochure, Click Here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.