IIBS MBA Admission 2018 -2019 – International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) offers full-time MBA for a period of 2 years. The course has been recognized and approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD.“Ranked as the top 3rd B-School in All India Category for its Placement drive.”Source: SiliconIndia. Study MBA at any one of the three IIBS campuses in Noida, Bangalore and Kolkata.
IIBS MBA Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBA course have to fill their application online through the official website. Candidates are selection for the admission through the performance in GD/PI.
GD & PI venue Schedule
GD & pI schedule for MBA Admission 2018 has been released on the official website. Candidate will be getting the call/SMS/Email for the IIBS GD & PI in their city. The candidate must attend the GD & PI on the informed date & venue. The Results of GD & PI will be informed through Call/SMS/Email.
|21 Jan 2018||Guwahati||Hotel Pragati Manor ,Gs Road, Christian Basti ,Guwahati, Assam-781005|
|21 Jan 2018||Raipur||Hotel Babylon Inn,Jail Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492001|
|21 Jan 2018||Chennai||Hotel Residency Towers , 49, G N Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600 017, Tamil Nadu|
|21 Jan 2018||Hyderabad||Hotel Radisson Blu Plaza, 8-2-409, Road Number 6, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad Land Mark Opp Gvk Mall Road, Ap|
|27 Jan 2018||Indore||Hotel Crown Palace #2 A Kanchan Bagh Near Geeta Bhavan Square, Indore M.P. (India) – 452001|
|27 Jan 2018||Trichy||Femina Hotel No.109, Williams Road, Cantonment, Trichy – 620 001 Tamilnadu|
|27 Jan 2018||Vizag||Hotel Green Park,Waltair Main Road, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530002|
|28 Jan 2018||Bhopal||Hotel Amer Palace , 209, Zone-I, Near Jyoti Cinema Compound, Mp Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011|
|28 Jan 2018||Coimbatore||The Residency Towers, 1076, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore-641018|
|28 Jan 2018||Vijayawada||Hotel Alankar Inn, #26-13-73, Alankar Circle, Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada-520003 Andra Pradesh|
Application Form 2018
The applicant has to fill in his / her personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online. The applicant will proceed to take the printout of IIBS application form, fill in all the necessary details, paste his / her recent photograph and sign across the photograph. The applicant has to enclose the Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favour of “International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore” and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form by courier / registered post / speed post. The Prospectus will be sent to the candidates once the application form is received. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application process is over now..!!
The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. The form is non-transferable.
How to Apply?
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form andfill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or postonce we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.
- PGDM approved by AICTE, MBA from Bangalore University and MBA+PGPBM from University of Mysore at Bangalore Airport Campus.
- Bangalore RT Nagar Campus offer MBA+PGPBM from University of Mysore and Bharathiar university, PGDM from AIMA & AICTE
- Kolkata Campus PGDM from AIMA & AICTE.
- Noida Campus PGDM+MBA from (AIMA & AICTE) + UPRTO University and PGDM from AIMA & AICTE.
- And BBA/BCA/ B.com courses from Bangalore University at Bangalore RT Nagar Campus.
- A graduate with UG degree in any stream/discipline holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university. UG students in their final year can also apply.
- IIBSAT, CAT, XLRI Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), ATMA or any equivalent state entrance test.
The programmes are offered in affiliation with University of Mysore and Bharathiar University.
- Admission will be made only after completion of written test, group discussion and interview.
- Payment of fees should be made on or before the prescribed dates notified by the authority, failing which admission will be forfeited.
- Amount once paid towards admission/program fees is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- All candidates are required and expected to follow the code of conduct, rules and regulations of the Institution in forcefrom time to time.
- Any act of academic dishonesty, misconduct, indiscipline, violence or damage caused to people / property of IIBS by any students will be considered/treated as an offence against the institute and such student will be expelled from IIBS.
- The candidate must fulfill all academic requirements notified by the Institution authorities from time to time.
- Misleading information or misrepresented facts will disqualify the applicant from admission into IIBS.
- IIBS reserves the right to amend the rules at any given point of time.
- In case of discontinuation of course in between under any circumstances, the student will have to pay all the semester fees.
- IIBS has the sole discretion to alter or change the venue of test centre, dates of written test, group discussion and personal interview and pattern of the admission process without any prior notice or approval.
- Jurisdiction for all disputes (if any) relating to the IIBS is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.