Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) was formerly Institute of Crop Processing Technology (ICPT). IIFPT offers admission to B.Tech in Food Process Engineering (FPE) program. B. Tech FPE is a 4 years or 8 semester duration program. IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission is to be through JEE Main 2018 Paper I. Candidates seeking admission to IIFPT need to submit the score in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018 for the session 2018-2019. Details of IIFPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 application form, eligibility criteria and other necessary information are given on this page.
JEE Main 2018 was conducted in the month of April 2018. Candidates can apply for the admissions from the link given below.
IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Food Processing Engineering Admission 2018
Candidates have to fill their Application form for B.Tech Food Process Engineering Admission 2018 on or before the last date of application as per schedule.
|Application Start Date||07 May 2018|
|Last date to apply||22 June 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed application form||27 June 2018|
The merit list for IIFPT exam has been released. Candidates can check the same from the links provided below.
Merit List: Click here to check the merit list for various categories.
Shortlisting Of Candidates
Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology will release a list of shortlisted candidates for counselling. Candidates can check the list through the link on the official website which will also be available here. Shortlisted candidates will need to report for counselling at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur.
Counselling: Click here to check the list of candidates selected for counselling.
IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission Application Form 2018
Application form for IIFPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 has been released. Candidates can apply for the same as per schedule. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The application for IIFPT B.Tech admissions in Food Process Engineering is given below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for the IIFPT B.Tech admissions.
- Rs 600/- for General / OBC-NCL
- Rs 300/- for SC / ST / PWD
Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully for filling the online application form
- Students can apply only through online submission; printed application forms are not issued.
- Before filling the online application form, Candidate needs to pay application fee through online and Keep the Soft copy of passport size photograph (3.5 x 3.5 cm less than 30 kb size.)
- Please ensure the information’s filled in the application form are correct, before submitting the form.
- Applicant should give the correct Email ID and Mobile Number (Compulsory).
- The copy of filled-in submitted application form will be generated in .pdf format.
- Once the applicant is successfully registered, the Registration Number will be allotted for the submitted application form.
- The applicant can print the generated form (PDF) and send along with the self-attested photocopies of the certificates as mentioned in the last page of the generated form (checklist).
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be edited again! If any discrepancies, found during official verification, the application may be subjected to rejection.
- Use application registration number for all further future references and correspondences.
- The candidate should thoroughly verify the contents of the printed documents
- candidate should send the photocopy of Community Certificate in the prescribed format (OBC-NCL, SC/ST, PWD (Form-I/Form-II/Form-III)) along with application form.
- The candidate should compulsory enclosed JEE(Main)-2018 Rank Card along with printed application form of the printed documents
Expected eligibility criteria for IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission 2018 is as follows.
- Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2018 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
- Candidates who have passed 12th Examination with aggregate 55% marks for GEN,50% marks for OBC Candidates and merely passed for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates are eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
- Selection is Purely Based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2018 through an Institute counselling system.
- Reservation policy based on government norms
Candidates need to submit the following original documents along with attested photocopies (one set), at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (OBC-NCL) Certificate as per Prescribed format is given on our website
- Photo Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License etc
- Copy of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
- Copy of JEE Main 2018 Rank Card
Number of seats
Hostel Fees & Mess Charges
- If original certificates are not produced by the candidate at the time of verification, he/ she will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Candidates should bring the original category certificate (OBC-NCL) as per prescribed format otherwise their candidature for the particular category will be not valid and they will be considered as open category candidate.
- Selected candidates should pay the academic admission fees.
- Regular classes of the first semester are likely to commence in July.
- Candidates, who withdraw the admission before the commencement of regular classes, get 50% refund of total academic fees. No refund will be given to candidates, who discontinue after the commencement of regular classes.
- Attending counselling does not guarantee admission in B.Tech (FPE) degree program.
- No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided.
Official website of IIFPT is www.iifpt.edu.in.
For more information about IIFPT B.Tech Admission: Download Brochure