|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology offers admission to the 4-years full time B.Tech in Food Process Engineering programs through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 for the session 2017-2018. Details of IICPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2017 application form, eligibility criteria and other necessary information are given on this page.
Latest – List of Shortlisted OBC – NCL Candidates for Counselling round II has been released, Check the list through the link provided below.
IICPT B.Tech Food Process Engineering Admission 2017
Candidates have to fill their Application form for B.Tech Food Process Engineering Admission 2017 on or before the last date of application.
Schedule for IICPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2017 is given below.
|Date of Commencement||26 Apr 2017|
|Date of Closure||16 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of printed application form||23 Jun 2017|
Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology has released list of Shortlisted Candidates for Counselling on 30.06.2017. Candidates can check the list through the link given below.
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Counselling – Check here
- List of OBC – NCL Category Candidates Shortlisted for Counselling Round II – Check here
Note – Shortlisted Candidates are requested to report for counselling in person at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur on 13/07/2017 (Thursday) at 9.30 am.
You must report and submit the following original documents along with attested photocopies (one set), at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (OBC-NCL) Certificate as per Prescribed format given in our website
- Photo Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License etc
- Copy of JEE-(Main)-2017- Admit & Rank Card
- If original certificates are not produced by candidate at the time of verification, he/ she will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Candidates should bring the original category certificate (OBC-NCL) as per prescribed format otherwise their candidature for particular category will be not valid and they will be considered as open category candidate.
- Selected candidates should pay the academic admission fees fully (Rs.76650/-) by Online through SBI Collect/ DD in favor of Director, IIFPT, Thanjavur and submit the originals (sl.no a-d), on same day.
- Regular classes of first semester will commence on 24/07/2017.
- Candidates, who withdraw the admission before commencement of regular classes, get 50% refund of total academic fees. No refund will be given to candidates, who discontinue after the commencement of regular classes.
- Attending counselling does not guarantee to admission in B.Tech (FPE) degree program.
- No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided.
Application Form 2017
Application form for B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2017 is available here as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully for filling online application form
- Students can apply only through online submission; printed application forms are not issued.
- Before filling the online application form,
a) Candidate should pay application fee though online (Click here to Pay)
b) Keep the Soft copy of passport size photograph (3.5 x 3.5 cm less than 30 kb size.)
- Please ensure the information’s filled in the application form are correct, before submitting the form.
- Applicant should give the correctEmail ID and Mobile Number (Compulsory).
- The copy of filled-in submitted application form will be generated in .pdf format.
- Once the applicant is successfully registered, the Registration Number will be allotted for the submitted application form.
- Applicant can print the generated form (PDF) and send along with the self attested photocopies of the certificates as mentioned in last page of the generated form (check list).
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be edited again! If any discrepancies, found during official verification, the application may be subjected to rejection.
- Use application registration number for all further future references and correspondences.
- The candidate should thoroughly verify the contents of the printed documents
- The candidate should sent the photo copy of Community Certificate in the prescribed format (OBC-NCL,SC/ST,PWD (Form-I/ Form-II/Form-III)) along with application form.
Application Fee is Rs. 600/- for General/OBC-NCL and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Payment should be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking only
Submission of Application Form –Hard copies of the printed application form along with the necessary documents (10th Marksheet, JEE Admit Card – 2017 & Community Certificate – As per prescribed format) with payment details should be sent on or before 23.06.2017, to the address mentioned below. The envelope should be mentioned with superscript as‘ B.Tech (Food Process Engineering) 2017-18’
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
(formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology)
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur -613 005
Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2017 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
The program is on full time and regular basis.
Duration: Four years/8 semester programme
Total No. of Seat – 60
- OP* = 29;
- OPPwD* = 02;
- OBC-NCL* = 16;
- SC = 09;
- ST= 4*
OP = Open Category; OPPwD = Physical Handicap-Open Category; Non Creamy Layer
Candidates shall be offered admission based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)- 2017 through a Institute counselling system. Candidates have to submit an online application form. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the IIFPT website: www.iifpt.edu.in for latest information. Selection is based purely on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2017.
Reservation policy based on government norms.
Hostel Fees & Mess Charges