|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) was formerly Institute of Crop Processing Technology (ICPT). IIFPT offers admission to B.Tech in Food Process Engineering (FPE) program. B.Tech FPE is a 4 years or 8 semester duration program. Like last year, it is expected that IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission will be through JEE Main 2018 Paper I. Candidates seeking admission to IIFPT need to have appeared in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018 for the session 2018-2019. Details of IIFPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 application form, eligibility criteria and other necessary information are given on this page.
JEE Main 2018 is being conducted in the month of April 2018. IIFPT is also looked forward to be announcing admission details in the same month. Usually applications are invited in April and shortlisting occurs in June.
IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Food Processing Engineering Admission 2018
Candidates have to fill their Application form for B.Tech Food Process Engineering Admission 2018 on or before the last date of application as per schedule.
|IIFPT will invite applications from interested candidates||Apr 2018|
|Last date to apply||Jun 2018|
|Shortlisting of candidates||Jun 2018|
About B.Tech Food Process Engineering
B.Tech Food Process Engineering is a full time regular course. It is of 4 years or 8 semesters duration.
Expected eligibility criteria for IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission 2018 is as follows.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE Main 2018 Paper I.
- Candidate must have passed class XII exam with at least 45% marks (only passing required for reserved category).
- IIFPT will offer admission on All India Rank of JEE Main 2018.
- First, interested and eligible candidates will apply for IIFPT B.Tech Admission 2018.
- Then there will be a counselling for shortlisted candidates.
Number of seats
IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission Application Form 2018
Application form for IIFPT B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 will be available here as per schedule. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully for filling online application form (These are instructions of last year. New details will be updated when IIFPT announces admission 2018.)
- Students can apply only through online submission; printed application forms are not issued.
- Before filling the online application form,
a) Candidate should pay application fee
b) Keep the Soft copy of passport size photograph
- Please ensure the information’s filled in the application form are correct, before submitting the form.
- Applicant should give the correct Email ID and Mobile Number (Compulsory).
- The copy of filled-in submitted application form will be generated in .pdf format.
- Once the applicant is successfully registered, the Registration Number will be allotted for the submitted application form.
- Applicant can print the generated form (PDF) and send along with the self attested photocopies of the certificates as mentioned in last page of the generated form (check list).
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be edited again! If any discrepancies, found during official verification, the application may be subjected to rejection.
- Use application registration number for all further future references and correspondences.
- The candidate should thoroughly verify the contents of the printed documents.
Application Fee (Last Year)
- Rs 600 for General / OBC-NCL
- Rs 300 for SC / ST / PWD
Hostel Fees & Mess Charges
Shortlisting Of Candidates
Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology will release a list of shortlisted candidates for counselling. Candidates can check the list through the link on official website which will also be available here.
Archives of shortlisted candidates
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Counselling – Check here
- List of OBC – NCL Category Candidates Shortlisted for Counselling Round II – Check here
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to report for counselling at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur.
You will most probably be asked to report and submit the following original documents along with attested photocopies (one set), at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (OBC-NCL) Certificate as per Prescribed format given in our website
- Photo Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License etc
- Copy of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
- Copy of JEE Main 2018 Rank Card
- If original certificates are not produced by candidate at the time of verification, he/ she will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Candidates should bring the original category certificate (OBC-NCL) as per prescribed format otherwise their candidature for particular category will be not valid and they will be considered as open category candidate.
- Selected candidates should pay the academic admission fees.
- Regular classes of first semester are likely to commence in July.
- Candidates, who withdraw the admission before commencement of regular classes, get 50% refund of total academic fees. No refund will be given to candidates, who discontinue after the commencement of regular classes.
- Attending counselling does not guarantee to admission in B.Tech (FPE) degree program.
- No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided.
Official website of IIFPT is www.iifpt.edu.in.
Candidates may please note that insofar, details of IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 have not been announced officially. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as IIFPT (Formerly IICPT) B.Tech Admission through JEE Main 2018 information brochure is available, details will be updated here.