IICT B.Tech Admission 2017 – Indian Institute of Carpet Technology had released notification for eligible candidates for admission into B.Tech programme in various discipline for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates had fill their Application form as per schedule date. All the details related to IICT B.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
IICT B.Tech Admission 2017 – Indian Institute of Carpet Technology
Spot Round Counselling schedule for B.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of Spot round counselling||Aug 2017|
|Registration of candidates||10 am to 5 pm (expected)|
|Display of Merit list||Aug 2017 After 5 pm (expected)|
|Document verification & Admission||5:30 onwards till the process is over|
|Reporting of students admitted||Jun 2017|
Total No. of Seats – 60
Advance in Carpet Technology
Home Textile Technology
Textile Design Technology
The Admission in B.Tech 1st is through CSAB Based on JEE (Mains) merit. Vacant seats (if any) may be filled at Institute level spot round counselling. However, enrollment is as per the eligibility norms of AKTU, lucknow (45% for Gen/OBC & 40% for SC/ST in subject group, without grace marks must be ensured while opting for IICT).
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 4000/- per year
- Hostel Fee – Rs. 8725/- (double seated) per year
- University Exam fees – Rs. 6500/-
- Caution money (refundable) – Rs. 5000/- one time
- Development & other Charges – Rs. 20000/- per year
The Indian Institute of Carpte Technology, Bhadohi popularly known as IICT Bhadohi has been set up by Ministry of Textiles, Govt of India.
The institutes is
- Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
- Approvd by AICTE
- Recognized by Textile Institute, Manchester, UK
- NABL Accreditation (ISO: 17025) for Laboratory Testing services.
Click here for Official Notice.