IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020- Applications are invited for the admission to the following Four Semester full-time Postgraduate (PG) courses leading to the Master of Technology (M.Tech.) and Master of Urban & Regional Planning (MURP) degrees of IIEST, Shibpur for the session 2020-21.Online registration for admissions to M. Tech. / M. Plan. Programs in this Institute will be commenced soon through Centralized Counselling(CCMT-2020). This Registration facility will be available at the CCMT-2020 portal. The notification has been released now for the IIEST Shibpur M.Tech 2020 Admission. For more details regarding admission refer to this article.
– The admission process schedule is out. Scroll down to check.
– The admission notification, seat matrix and fees structure has been released for IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020. You can check it from below.
IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates who will fill the application form of CCMT is only eligible for IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020. Get complete schedule for CCMT 2020.
Schedule of Regular Rounds
|Online Registration, Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||13 May – 12 Jun 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||05 – 12 Jun 2020|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||12 Jun 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of Round-1 Seat Allotment||17 Jun 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and |
|17 – 20 Jun 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||18 – 24 Jun 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||28 – 30 Jun 2020|
|Publication of Round-2 Seat Allotment||05 Jul 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and|
|05- 08 Jul 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||06- 12 Jul 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||16 – 18 Jul 2020|
|Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment||22 Jul 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||22 – 24 Jul 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted Institute||23 – 28 Jul 2020|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the |
Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds
|23 Jul – 03 Aug 2020|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||27 Jul – 10 Aug 2020|
Schedule of Special Rounds
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||04 Aug 2020|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special Round |
Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling
|05 – 10 Aug 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||08 – 10 Aug 2020|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||10 Aug 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||13 Aug 2020|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||13 – 15 Aug 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||14 – 17 Aug 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19 – 20 Aug 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||23 Aug 2020|
|Online Document uploading||23 – 28 Aug 2020|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted Institute||24 – 31 Aug 2020|
IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria will be as per norms of CCMT-2020
- Candidates who are eligible for admission but whose results are yet to be declared will be allowed provisional admission, if selected, on the production of Course Completion Certificate from appropriate authorities. They will be required to submit their results of the qualifying degree examinations by September 2020 failing which their admission may be treated as cancelled.
- Minimum 60% (or CGPA 6.5 in scale 10) for OC/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% (or CGPA 6.0 in scale 10) marks is required for SC/ST/PwD candidates in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
IIEST Shibpur M.Tech 2020 Admission Process
Admission in M.Tech will be only through CCMT 2020 (ccmt.nic.in) on-line system for centralized admission. Candidates who qualified in the GATE in 2020 or later are eligible for admission. Candidates who fail to report at the scheduled time, date and venue of the Reporting Centre will not be eligible for admission. Request for change of time and date etc. will not be entertained. Certificate for OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD will be as per the Govt. of India Rules. The detailed admission process will be available once the information brochure released by the admission authority. Stay here for getting the details about admission to the M.tech course.
IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Here, we have provided the seat matrix for IIEST Shibpur, candidates can check the availability of seats from the below. The seats will be increased or decreased if needed, decided by IIEST Shibpur.
Click here to download the IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
For IIEST Shibpur, candidates can get information about Fees and other details for the full time M.Tech./MURP courses:
Click here to download the complete fees structure of IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020
|Item (Per semester basis)||Amount in Rs|
|Students Activity and others||500|
|Total (per semester)||39,500|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||3,000|
|Total at the time of admission||42,500|
- During admission to 1st-year 1st semester M. Tech. a one-time caution money deposit of Rs. 3000/- (refundable) is required to be paid.
- Tuition fees for SC/ST candidates are waived for all semesters.
- Institute dues are to be deposited in UCO Bank BESUS branch located at the ground floor of the Science and Technology building either in cash or by Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIEST, Shibpur”, payable at Kolkata. A candidate should collect his/her copy of the bank receipt as well as the Institutes’ copy of the receipt and shall enclose the Institutes’ copy of the receipt along with his/her admission form.
Official website : iiests.ac.in
For more details on IIEST Shibpur M.Tech Admission 2020, download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.