IIF Admission 2018 – IIF founded in 1987 as Non-profit educational institution is very well known internationally. It is unique, emerging centre of excellence, a base for scholarship and high quality professionally oriented education, research and training. IIF invited the applications from eligible candidates for Admission to 2 yrs full time PG regular programme (MBF) for session beginning July 2018. Candidate can get all details regarding IIF Admission 2018 here.
IIF Admission 2018
IIF has Pioneered the Business Finance education in India. MBF is well structured Post Graduate Program at par with MBA of International standards – 36 Papers. The Focus is on Total Personality Development. IIF has Modest Fee. IIF Signed 35+ MOUs with Universities Worldwide.
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
- Executive Mgt of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 year)
- Doctoral Program in Com, Eco, Mgt & Stat (Ph.D ) (3 year)
- Fellow in Business Administration in Finance (FBA) (3 year)
- Short Term Research Program (STRP) (1 Year)
Distance Learning Programmes
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year )
IIF Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIF Admission 2018 from the official website www.iif.edu. or through the link provided below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed Application Form / Online Form
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Attested Copies of Certificate
- Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate
- XIIth Marksheet and passing Certificate c) Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only
- Written Exam Score Card / letter of Sponsorship
- For FBA & STRP Summary Notes & CV (See application Form) For DLP Programs Only
- First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft)
- Late Fee of Rs 500/-
IIF Admission 2018 Notification
Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% for SC/ST/OBC].
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test (XAT, MAT, CMAT e.t.c) followed by GD & Interview.
Official Website: www.iif.edu.