IIF Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Finance IIF has released the admission notice and application form for admission to MBF (Management of Business Foundation) course. Candidates can apply online from iif.edu.in or can download the application form and send it by post. IIF, founded in 1987 as a Non-profit educational institution, is very well known internationally. It is unique, emerging centre of excellence, a base for scholarship and high quality professionally oriented education, research and training. IIF offers Admission to 2 yrs full-time PG regular programme (MBF), Distance learning programme, and short term learning programmes. Candidate can get all details regarding IIF Admission 2020 here.
Latest: IIF has released admission notice and application form for 2-yr full-time MBF programme. Scroll down to apply.
IIF Admission 2020
IIF has Pioneered the Business Finance education in India. MBF is well structured Post Graduate Program at par with MBA of International standards – 36 Papers. The Focus is on Total Personality Development. IIF has Modest Fee. IIF Signed 35+ MOUs with Universities Worldwide. Candidates can get whole information from this page also.
|Last date of submit online application form||to be announced|
|Counselling/GD/PI||to be announced|
IIF Admission 2020 Notice
The institute published an admission notice for admission to its regular full-time PG programme, MBF (Managemeng of Business Finance). Candidates can check the notification below.
IIF Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIF Admission 2020 from the official website iif.edu or through the link that provided below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay Rs 1250 as the application fee amount.
IIF Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results are eligible to apply.
Good score in any of the national level Common Admission Entrance Test conducted by IIMs or XAT, AIMA, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per MHRD, GOI guidelines.
IIMs / XLRI / AIMA / any other testing agency have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
IIF Admission 2020 Regular Programmes
Following regular prgrammes are offered by the institute.
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
- Fellow in Business Administration in Finance (FBA) (3 years)
- Executive Management of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 years)
- Short Term Research Program (STRP) (3 months – 2 years)
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM) (11 months)
- Management Development Programme
IIF Admission 2020 Distance Learning Programmes
Following distance learning programmes are offered by IIF.
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Years)
- Executive Mgt of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 years)
- Online Certificate Programme
IIF Admission 2020 Selection Process
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
1. Graduation with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC)
2. Entrance Examinations.
Those applicants who do not fulfil the Entrance Exam Criteria, may check for eligibilty under Written Test Exemption Category based on Graduation / PG Marks for Merit Seats Category.
Exemption from Written Test : Self or Corporate Sponsored – NRIs / Foreign / Self (Paid) seats / Exceptionally bright students are exempted from written test.
3. Group Discussions (GD)
4. Personal Interviews (PI)
5. Special Consideration would be given to female candidates, national / state level sports persons, candidates with achievements in extra curicullar activities such as arts, culture, music, dance, paintings etc, outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
6. 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
7. 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
8. Reservation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS or other categories (if any) is provided as per GOI directions.
9. Unfilled seats under upper clauses are offered to the general candidates.
IIF Admission 2020 Documents Needed
Following self-attested documents have to be produced at the time of counselling or GD-PI by the candidates.
- Completed Application Form / Online Form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Attested Copies of Certificate
- Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate
- XIIth Marksheet and passing Certificate c) Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only
- Written Exam Score Card / letter of Sponsorship
- For FBA & STRP Summary Notes & CV (See application Form) For DLP Programs Only
- First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft)
- Application Fee Payment Reciept
IIF Admission 2020 Merit Scholarships & Fee Concessions
IIF offers scholarships to meritorious candidates. IIF also offers fee ceoncessions / fee waiver to candidates belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Wards for serving retired defence/ paramilitary forces/ police personnels/ GNIDA authority and local administration based on merit cum means on case to case basis.
IIF Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for this year from below.
Official Website: iif.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.