IIF Admission 2020 – IIF founded in 1987 as Non-profit educational institution is very well known internationally. It is unique, emerging centre of excellence, a base for scholarship and high quality professionally oriented education, research and training. IIF invite the applications from eligible candidates for Admission to 2 yrs full time PG regular programme (MBF), Distance learning programme, and short term learning programme, for upcoming session 2020. Candidate can get all details regarding IIF Admission 2020 here.
IIF Admission 2020
IIF has Pioneered the Business Finance education in India. MBF is well structured Post Graduate Program at par with MBA of International standards – 36 Papers. The Focus is on Total Personality Development. IIF has Modest Fee. IIF Signed 35+ MOUs with Universities Worldwide. Application form will be released for various programme on the official website. Candidates can get whole information from this page also.
|Last date of submit online application form||04th week of May 2020|
|Counselling/GD/PI||04th week of May 2020|
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
- Fellow in Business Administration in Finance (FBA) (3 year)
- Short Term Research Program (STRP) (1 Year)
- Post graduate programme in Management (PGPM)
Distance Learning Programmes
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year )
- Executive Mgt of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 year)
As per last year details!!
Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results are eligible to apply.
Good score in any of the national level Common Admission Entrance Test conducted by IIMs or XAT, AIMA, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per MHRD, GOI guidelines.
IIMs / XLRI / AIMA / any other testing agency have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
IIF Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill their Application form for IIF Admission 2020 from the official website www.iif.edu. or through the link that will be provided below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed Application Form / Online Form
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Attested Copies of Certificate
- Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate
- XIIth Marksheet and passing Certificate c) Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only
- Written Exam Score Card / letter of Sponsorship
- For FBA & STRP Summary Notes & CV (See application Form) For DLP Programs Only
- First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft)
- Late Fee of Rs 500/-
The following selection process is based on previous year information!!!
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
1. Graduation with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC)
2. Entrance Examinations.
Those applicants who do not fulfil the Entrance Exam Criteria, may check for eligibilty under Written Test Exemption Category based on Graduation / PG Marks for Merit Seats Category.
Exemption from Written Test : Self or Corporate Sponsored – NRIs / Foreign / Self (Paid) seats / Exceptionally bright students are exempted from written test. For more details, fill the form and contact the institute.
3. Group Discussions (GD)
4. Personal Interviews (PI)
5. Special Consideration would be given to female candidates, national / state level sports persons, candidates with achievements in extra curicullar activities such as arts, culture, music, dance, paintings etc, outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
6. 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
7. 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
8. Reservation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS or other categories (if any) is provided as per GOI directions.
9. Unfilled seats under upper clauses are offered to the general candidates.
As per last year details!!!
Fee Structure of IIF Admission 2020 is as follows:
Merit Scholarships & Fee Concessions
The following scholarship is based on last year details!!
IIF offers scholarships to meritorious candidates. IIF also offers fee ceoncessions / fee waiver to candidates belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Wards for serving retired defence/ paramilitary forces/ police personnels/ GNIDA authority and local administration based on merit cum means on case to case basis.
However the Fee conceesions cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
Official Website: www.iif.edu.