Indian Institute of forest Management, Bhopal, a premier sectoral management institute funded by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Government of India, invites applications for its X Batch Fellow Programme in Management (2018-2022) commencing from July 2018. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding IIFM FPM Admission 2018 from this page below.
IIFM FPM Admission 2018 – Fellow Programme in Management
A Doctoral level Programme titled the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for people who need specialized knowledge, skills, and attitudes for positions requiring conceptual and visioning skills. The Fellow Programme is an important step in that direction. The FPM is approved by AICTE.
Areas of Specialization
- Communication and Extension Management
- Ecosystem and Environment management
- Environment and Development Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Sociology and Community Development
- Technical Forestry.
IIFM FPM Application Form 2018
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed application form with all supporting documents mentioned in the form. Application form and details about the programme are available at Institute’s website www.iifm.ac.in/fpm at FPM admission page or can be download from link given below or can be obtained in person or by post by sending a request along with bank draft of Rs. 500/-.
Application form: Click here to download the Application form.
Application Fees: Completed application form (accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for forms downloaded from website) in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, payable at Bhopal should be sent to Chairperson, FPM Admissions, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003, MP so as to reach IIFM latest by June 01, 2018.
The maximum age limit is 45 years as on July 01, 2018. A Bachelors degree with at least 50 percent marks and Master’s degree (minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education) in relevant discipline (relevancy as decided by the IIFM) with at least 55% marks, including Five year/ Four-year Integrated master’s degree programme or Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% marks. For IIFM Graduates, who have done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum OGPA of 3.00 in 4.33 maximum scale, is required.
Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Personal Interview: –
- Eligible candidates with CAT/GMAT scores (scores of two years old with a minimum cut off score as decided by IIFM)
- UGC-CSIRJRF/NET or GATE or ICAR NET (certificates/scores not older than 5 years)
- Candidates who have obtained a PGDFM/PGDM from IIFM/IIM with a minimum OGPA of 3.00
- MRM students of IIFM with 3.00 CGPA or qualified FRI entrance test for Ph.D (two years old)
- All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of Nationalized Banks & officers of equivalent rank of PSUs can apply directly.
Candidates who fulfil the required eligibility criteria as above and do not have any of the above qualifying test scores, but have five years’ experience (post their respective eligible degree) shall be called for the internal test and those who qualify in the internal test will be called for Presentation and Personal Interview.
Presentation & Interview
- Candidate will be called to Bhopal for presentation and interview as per the criteria
decided by IIFM.
- Final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
- Students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing
faculty areas of the Institute.
- A maximum of ten students can be admitted each year.
- Each student would be given a monthly fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- in first and second year; Rs. 19,000/- in third and fourth year during the program. A contingency grant of Rs. 35,000/- per year would also be provided.
- The students would also be provided (on reimbursable basis) with a contingency grant
up to Rs. 35,000/- per year for all the four years (three years for IIFM graduates) for
purchasing relevant books, journals, stationery etc.
Official website: iifm.ac.in.
For more information, Check information brochure: Download information brochure.