Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal, a premier sectoral Management Institute an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, invites applications Fellow Programme in Management (2020-2021. The last date to fill the application form is June 15, 2020. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding IIFM FPM Admission 2020 from this page below.
Latest: The application form has been released for IIFM FPM 2020 Admission. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
IIFM FPM Admission 2020
A Doctoral level Programme titled the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for people who need specialized knowledge, skills, and attitudes for positions requiring conceptual and visioning skills. The Fellow Programme is an important step in that direction. The FPM is approved by AICTE.
|Last Date to Apply||15 Jun 2020|
Areas of Specialization
- Communication and Extension Management
- Ecosystem and Environment management
- Environment and Development Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Sociology and Community Development
- Technical Forestry.
IIFM FPM Application Form 2020
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed application form with all supporting documents mentioned in the form. Application form and details about the program are available at Institute’s website www.iifm.ac.in/fpm at the FPM admission page. Also the link for the same is also provided below.
Application Fees: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed online application form with all supporting documents as required. The application form is available at Institute’s website iifm.ac.in/fpm at the FPM admission page. The candidate will be required to register himself/herself on the website to have access to the application form. A valid email address and a working mobile number is required for registering to access the online application form. The application fee of Rs. 500/- should be submitted online to complete the application submission
IIFM FPM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must not be more than 45 years as on 1st July 2020 and must qualify the following eligibility tracks:
1. A Bachelors Degree with minimum 50 percent marks (absolute), and
2. Masters degree or equivalent in Engineering and Technology/Management/ Economics/ Social Science/ Biological Science/ Pure Science/ Commerce/ Humanities/Forestry and related science/ Environmental and related discipline, and other relevant discipline (relevancy shall be decided by the IIFM) with FIRST CLASS including Five year/Four-year Integrated Master’s Degree programme and with good academic records.
Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with a minimum of 55% marks(absolute).
For IIFM Graduates, who have done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum OGPA of 3.00 in 4.33 maximum scale, is required.
For MRM Post Graduates from IIFM, with 3.00 CGPA and above.
i) For those qualifications where the above 4.33 scale is not available, the eligibility will be decided by the Equivalence Committee constituted by the Director, IIFM and its decision will be final.
ii) Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply. Such students if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements in obtaining their Master’s Degree before 30th September of the year of admission. The admission of these candidates shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year mark sheet is 31st December 2020. The fellowship shall be provided, retrospectively, to student only after final submission of mark sheet and confirmation of admission to the programme.
IIFM FPM 2020 Admission Procedure
Selection of candidate is through a two-stage process –
Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Personal Interview: –
- IIM CAT/GMAT (scores of two years old with required cut off) as decided by IIFM
- UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET (Certificate not older than five years) in the relevant area of specialization.
- GATE (Certificate not older than five years)
- ICAR NET (Certificate not older than 2 years)
- FRI entrance test for Ph.D. (two years old)
- Candidates who have already obtained a PGDFM from IIFM/PGDM IIM with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00
- Candidates who have obtained MRM from IIFM with 3.00 CGPA.
- All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of nationalized banks, officers of equivalent rank of PSU.
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility given above and do not have any of the above qualifying tests, but have five years’ experience post their respective eligible degree will have to qualify the internal test designed by IIFM.
Presentation & Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be required to make a brief presentation on a research topic of their interest followed by the interview. The written test will be held at IIFM, Bhopal followed by presentation and interview for shortlisted candidates.
- The candidate will be called to Bhopal for presentation and interview as per the criteria decided by IIFM.
- Final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
- Students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing faculty areas of the Institute.
- A maximum of ten students can be admitted each year.
All selected students (non-sponsored) will get a monthly fellowship of Rs. 16,000 during the first two years which is incremented to Rs. 19,000 per month for the third and fourth years of the programme. A contingency amount of Rs. 35,000 per annum is provided to each student for the period of four years. PGDFM graduates from IIFM selected for the fellow programme get financial assistance and contingency grant for three years.
This assistance is not available to the sponsored candidates. In case of candidates who get a salary from a sponsor, if the salary is less than the prescribed monthly fellowship, then the difference can be made good from fellowship provisions.
The students would also be provided (on a reimbursable basis) with a contingency grant up to Rs. 35,000/- per year for all the four years (three years for IIFM graduates) for purchasing relevant books, journals, stationery, computer accessories, academic tour and travels, xeroxing expenses, (including attending conferences other than two National and one International conference, registration fees for the conferences) and boarding and lodging expenses as per rules. The unspent amount of the contingency grant in any year may be carried forward till the end of the fourth year.
The students cannot take any other financial benefits from IIFM, like from research projects from centers of the IIFM or from outside.
The student is required to sign a surety bond and agreement with the IIFM that if he/she discontinues the Fellow programme for any reason, then the entire amount of fellowship and contingency amount received shall be refunded by them.
Official website: iifm.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.