IIFM PGDM Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management 2019– IIIFM, Bhopal has been released a notification for admission to the two-year PGDFM programme for the academic session 2019-21. It is open to graduates from any discipline provided he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and qualifies through the selection process. The application form is started for IIFM admission. Candidates can fill the form of IIFM Bhopal Admission 2019 from the official website or from the direct link is provided below. Candidates can check the complete information of IIFM PGDM Admission 2019 from this article.
IIFM PGDM Admission 2019
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Candidate will be required to submit their result of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination by 31st December 2019.
Schedule for IIFM PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Closing date for CAT applicants||20 Feb 2019|
|Closing date for XAT applicants||20 Feb 2019
Interested candidates are able to apply online from the official website of the IIFM. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. Direct link to fill the application form is also posted here for eligible candidates.
Apply Online: Candidates are requested to fill the application form of IIFM PGDM Admission 2019 from the link below.
- For Gen/OBC/DA category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 500/-
Send Application to:
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, 462 003, INDIA
Phone : 91-755-2766603, 2775703, 2763925, 2761731, 2773799, 2776950, 2768331, 2763924
Extn: Admission Cell 339, Manager 349 & Chairperson 388.
Manager (Direct: 2763466)
FAX : 91-755-2671929
Email: [email protected]
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2019) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Apply and appear for CAT 2018 / XAT 2019. IIFM will use CAT/XAT score for short-listing the candidates. IIMs/XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- All applicants desirous of seeking admission in PGDFM at IIFM have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), by responding to their notification published in leading national dailies. IIFM will use the CAT score for short-listing the candidates for calling for GD/PI. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Have to appear for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI, by responding to their notification published in leading national dailies. IIFM will use XAT score for short-listing the candidates for calling for GD/PI. XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- In addition to CAT or XAT, the candidate also has to apply to IIFM separately.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT score will be called for Group discussion and Interview at Bhopal, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata based on the choice of candidates, as mentioned in the Application Form. However, IIFM reserves the right on the allotment of choice of the center to the candidates.
Indian Institute of Forest Management will be announced their result for PGDFM Admission 2019 on the official website. Students are required to type in their registration number and hit the ‘Search’ button. To check the result students are requested to click the link which will be given below after declaration of result.
Indian Institue of Forest Management will release an interview schedule for the selected candidates and the list of selected candidates and general information for the same will be given below.
|Bhopal||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
|New Delhi||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
|Bangalore||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
|Kolkata||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
|Guwahati||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
|Kochi||To be announced!||Mar/Apr 2019||To be announced!|
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Non-Creamy OBC – 27%
- Differently Abled categories – 3%
The candidates belonging to categories for which seats are reserved need to note and read the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIFM that the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD(DA)/Non – Creamy OBC categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance in the admission process.
Indian Institute of Forest Management Fees Structure
IIFM provides high-quality education at a reasonable cost. The total fee (Tuition + hostel) for the entire program is as follows:
Scholarship to SC students
IIFM is recognized as an Institute of Excellence under the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Scheduled Castes (SC) Students offered by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. This scholarship (total 4) is available to SC category students at IIFM subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the Ministry. The scholarship will cover the expenditure of full-fee and lodging boarding charges, books and stationary charges at a fixed rate.
Scholarship to ST students
IIFM is also recognized as an Institute of Excellence under the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Scheduled Tribes (ST) Students offered by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. Five scholarships are available to ST category students at IIFM subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the Ministry. The scholarship will cover the expenditure of full- fee, lodging and boarding charges, books and stationary charges at a fixed rate.
Performance linked merit scholarship scheme
This scholarship scheme has been envisaged to create and maintain a competitive spirit among students, to encourage them to progressively perform well in each term. Twenty students of the batch will be awarded a merit scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month from the end of the First Term. After the first term results are declared, the Institute will prepare a merit list of eligible students based on the recommendation of the PFM Committee.
The reservation norms for the scholarships will be as follows:
|Category||No. of scholarship (20)|
|Non-Creamy OBC (NC-OBC)||5|
|Differently Abled (DA)||1|
- Providing inaccurate or incomplete information or malpractice of any kind or canvassing will result in disqualification of the Candidate.
- The mandatory disclosure as per AICTE guidelines relating to admission procedure is hosted on our website (www.iifm.ac.in/admission)
- The PGDFM admission bulletin can be downloaded from the Institute’s website in PDF Format.
- The Institute reserves the right to change any information in this bulletin, whenever it is deemed necessary. Therefore this is not having any legal entity.
- Please note that admission to any category of the candidate is subject to meeting the selection criteria as specified by IIFM. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction will be the competent court of Bhopal only.
- Ragging is totally banned in IIFM and anyone found guilty of ragging and/ or abetting ragging is liable to be punished as per the IIFM Anti-Ragging Policy.
- What should my completed application packet contain?
- It should contain the completely filled in application form, Demand draft of the specified amount, and the attested copy of caste certificate if applicable.
- Whom do I send my filled in application to?
- You’re filled in application form should be sent to “Chairperson PGDFM Admission, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462 003, (M.P.) India”.
- When should my completed application reach IIFM?
- Your completed application form should reach IIFM on or before 10th February 2019 for CAT and 20th February 2019 for XAT applicants.
- Will my application be accepted if it reaches IIFM after 10th February 2019 for CAT and 20th February 2019 for XAT applicants.?
- No, your application will not be accepted if it reaches IIFM after the above dates.
- What amount of Demand Draft should be sent along with application form?
- You must send the Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- if you belong to General / OBC /DA Category and of Rs. 500/- if you belong to SC/ST category.
- On whose name the Demand draft should be prepared?
- Demand draft should be drawn on the name of “Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management” payable at Bhopal.
- Do I need to write my CAT/XAT test registration number in the application form?
- Yes, you have to write your CAT/XAT test registration number in the application form.
- Do I need to mention the Centre for GD/PI in the application form?
- Yes, you have to tick the appropriate box for choice of centre in the application form. However, IIFM reserves the right on the allotment of choice of centre to the candidate.
- What will happen if I don’t write my CAT/XAT test registration number in the application form?
- Your application will be considered invalid if it does not have CAT or XAT test registration number written at item No. 3 & 4 in the application form.
- Do I need to enclose any certificates or photocopies at the time of submitting the application form?
- You must submit the attested copy of caste certificate, OBC Non Creamy candidates must submit the latest certificate if it is applicable. No other certificates or photocopies are needed at the time of application submission. They will be needed only if you are shortlisted for GD/PI. Non-creamy candidate should produce the latest certificates clearly indicating that they belong to NC-OBC.
- Should I send the photocopy of my CAT/XAT admit card along with the application form?
- Yes, you must send the photocopy of your CAT/XAT admit card along with your application form.
- Should Differently Abled (DA) candidate tick main category and DA category
- Yes, DA candidate should tick the main category and DA category. Creamy OBC Candidate should tick General Category.
- Do i have to pay application fees twice if I am applying to both the programs?
- No, you can apply to both the program with the single application fee.
Official Website: www.iifm.ac.in
For Detailed Information regarding IIFM PGDM Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.